Georgia Teen Accused of Threatening Trump on Social media Arrested

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Perhaps I should drop a line on some of the psychotic imbeciles on this forum.... It's the patriotic thing to do!

Breitbart ^
GREENVILLE, Ga. (AP) — Authorities have arrested a Georgia teenager accused of threatening the life of GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump on social media. Meriwether County Sheriff Chuck Smith said Friday that a 15-year-old boy was arrested. His arrest is the second announced this week in the state after a 16-year-old in Troup County was arrested for making an alleged death threat toward Trump on social media.

• Banned
Good deal. That is quite appropriate.

STOP IT JAKE...You're worrying me!

GETAdsm.gif

Rush said yesterday that neither Trump nor Cruz can wins this fall, and that the Dems will sweep big time.

I think his idea was the the TPM needs to purge the establishment. Won't happen. The establishment is trying to cut off financial sources for folks like Gohmert and other TP candidates. Gohmert is safe because he has Dr. Bob from Nacogdoches bankrolling him. They have punished others.

What an interesting electoral season.

Rush said yesterday that neither Trump nor Cruz can wins this fall, and that the Dems will sweep big time.

I think his idea was the the TPM needs to purge the establishment. Won't happen. The establishment is trying to cut off financial sources for folks like Gohmert and other TP candidates. Gohmert is safe because he has Dr. Bob from Nacogdoches bankrolling him. They have punished others.

Proof that the far left drones do listen Rush!

Rush said yesterday that neither Trump nor Cruz can win this fall, and that the Dems will sweep big time.

I am sure drone like you and Henry listen. Rush was very clear that the GOP is going to get seriously beaten this fall.

Last edited:

I am sure drone like you listen. Rush was very clear that the GOP is going to get seriously beaten this fall.

And you see now how a far left drone will agree with Rush if it fits their religious dogma..

I am sure drone like you and Henry listen. Rush was very clear that the GOP is going to get seriously beaten this fall.

STOP IT JAKE....YOU quoting Rush, is UNSETTLING!

Forum List

Back