Georgian Bigot Backlash

There is absolutely nothing normal about a man wanting to marry another man and wanting to stick his package in his new husband's ass. The vast majority of people by far, including myself, find this behavior disgusting and would never do it themselves. With that said, would most people, including myself, bake a cake for these two men. Sure why not. Approval of gay marriage is not approval of the lifestyle. It's merely being tolerant of it. Let's be honest, gay marriage will never be the same as a man and woman who are raising a family. Liberals can use the word "bigot" all they want and this fact will never change.

The problem with Liberals, is that they think tolerance and acceptance are the same thing.

I grew up in Georgia. Georgians are extremely uncomfortable unless they can find some group to which they feel very superior. Psychologically, it stems from low self esteem. Since most people there are now transplants from the North, I would have thought that they would be past it by now, but I guess it is something in the water.

I'm amazed that the Liberals aren't going bezerk over private corporations forcing the government to make decisions.
Corporations have a duty of care to their staff and customers. If the area that they trade in is not safe then they should trade somewhere else.
Why is the World cup being staged in Russia ? Many fans will run the risk of arrest under the regressive anti gay legislation.

If Georgia can refuse medical treatment on the grounds of sexuality then it is not a safe environment.

Oh yeah? So, corporations applying economic pressure in the interest of the company and its employees? It's their duty to do so?...lol

Since when can Georgia refuse medical treatment based on sexuality?
Its not just medical. If you thought that any of your people was going to be treated like a second class citizen, in any situation, then why would you go there ? Treat people as you would like to be treated yourself. Surely that bar isnt too high ?

I grew up in Georgia. Georgians are extremely uncomfortable unless they can find some group to which they feel very superior. Psychologically, it stems from low self esteem. Since most people there are now transplants from the North, I would have thought that they would be past it by now, but I guess it is something in the water.

That's exactly how liberals are.

I wonder if the southern states economic progress has been held back because of their historical treatment of black people ?

I'm amazed that the Liberals aren't going bezerk over private corporations forcing the government to make decisions.
Corporations have a duty of care to their staff and customers. If the area that they trade in is not safe then they should trade somewhere else.
Why is the World cup being staged in Russia ? Many fans will run the risk of arrest under the regressive anti gay legislation.

If Georgia can refuse medical treatment on the grounds of sexuality then it is not a safe environment.

Oh yeah? So, corporations applying economic pressure in the interest of the company and its employees? It's their duty to do so?...lol

Since when can Georgia refuse medical treatment based on sexuality?
Its not just medical. If you thought that any of your people was going to be treated like a second class citizen, in any situation, then why would you go there ? Treat people as you would like to be treated yourself. Surely that bar isnt too high ?

Are you going to support your claim about the refusal of medical care?

I wonder if the southern states economic progress has been held back because of their historical treatment of black people ?

Black folks haven't been treated any better, up north.

Yes, but not Georgia. It has been very progressive during my lifetime. It used to be just like SC, AL,. MS, and LA. However, they seem to be retrogressing. Frankly, i think that it is reactionary, due to Atlanta becoming the center of the Southern African-American society. the last white person left Atlanta city limits decades ago.

Yes, but not Georgia. It has been very progressive during my lifetime. It used to be just like SC, AL,. MS, and LA. However, they seem to be retrogressing. Frankly, i think that it is reactionary, due to Atlanta becoming the center of the Southern African-American society. the last white person left Atlanta city limits decades ago.

Atlanta is one of the top ten most dangerous cities in The United States. Will companies boycott Atlanta?

Georgia could lose out on hosting the Superbowl if Governor signs anti-LGBT bill
This must be the correct way to fight bigotry ?
Isolate the bigots,cut them off from mainstream civilisation.
Businesses leaving the state as well. Hopefully we will see bands refuse to play and so on.

I would prefer the NFL stick to football and not delve into politics.
Its their showpiece occasion and they want all of those attending to be treated well.They have a responsibility to the fans.I cant see how they could avoid this.

Atlanta is one of the top ten most dangerous cities in The United States. Will companies boycott Atlanta?

I think that people can be forgiving of Atlanta businesses. after all, when Chick-fil-A (Hapeville, GA) announced that they were no longer going to donate to organizations that lobby against gay marriage, we liberals started buying their sandwiches again!

Georgia could lose out on hosting the Superbowl if Governor signs anti-LGBT bill
Businesses leaving the state as well. Hopefully we will see bands refuse to play and so on.

Its their showpiece occasion and they want all of those attending to be treated well.They have a responsibility to the fans.I cant see how they could avoid this.

They have no reasonable expectation that anyone would not be treated well.

What about the black crime rate?

Gay people will be second class citizens.Why would any organization want to associate with that ?

I think that people can be forgiving of Atlanta businesses. after all, when Chick-fil-A (Hapeville, GA) announced that they were no longer going to donate to organizations that lobby against gay marriage, we liberals started buying their sandwiches again!

That isn't the point, is it? Tom said corporations have a duty to protect their employees.

All those wing nut politicians kissing Bible thumper ass are going to lead to unemployment and economic misery...give up the strange strange obsession with Gays ...live your own life....

Tech CEO threatens to pull 15,000 person convention out of Georgia if governor signs anti-LGBT law

Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff had already expressed his displeasure with the impending passage of HB 757, which would allow groups to deny service to members of the LGBT community due to “sincerely held religious beliefs.”

You guys are the ones obsessed with trying to convince people that freaks of nature are normal.

Gay people will be second class citizens.Why would any organization want to associate with that ?

You don't have a problem making southerners second class citizens.

Forum List

Back