🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

German TV Announcer Molested as She Assures Germans That Situation is Safe!

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
lol, the Establishment is Germany is so deep in its own fantasy that even direct and immediate contradiction by the surrounding Reality is completely ignored.

roflmao

We are doomed.

I don't think those guys were refugees. One of the guys who pulled the other guy away was wearing a Bundeswehr jacket. I doubt he was in the military, but that's something germans wear. And how many muslim refugees get drunk? These were drunk idiots.

Jim,

Why don't you try harder? You've just used a video of some unidentfied intoxicated German idiots mugging for the camera and disrespecting a woman in Germany to try and frighten Americans about Islamic refugees.

It's so weak. What motivates you?

Last edited:
lol, the Establishment is Germany is so deep in its own fantasy that even direct and immediate contradiction by the surrounding Reality is completely ignored.

roflmao

We are doomed.

Reality Dyslexia....the name I have given the mental disorder leftists suffer from....is strong with Europeans.....

Jim,

Why don't you try harder? You've just used a video of some unidentfied intoxicated German idiots mugging for the camera and disrespecting a woman in Germany to try and frighten Americans about Islamic refugees.

Well I thought libtards like you would enjoy it sense it was white dudes doing it, doofus.

Jim,

Well I thought libtards like you would enjoy it sense it was white dudes doing it, doofus.

Lies upon lies.

Germany is going the wrong way, the completely political 'elite' are uneducated professional 'politicians' who know nothing and can nothing, no one private company wants to hire them as employees.Now they support devil Merkel and help her to replace Germans by Muslims.Germany shall reload its entirely political system and give possibility nationalists and conservatives to run the country. Otherwise it will die.

Forum List

Back