German women in fear: New anti-rape pants sell out very quickly

Germans, even German women, are prohibited from defending themselves. A slap across the face would land a woman in prison.

Yep. It's so bad over there that women need extra protection. And it's all because those 'peaceful' immigrants. Why Merkel hasn't been assassinated yet is a question I don't think anyone can answer. She is literally killing the people she is sworn to protect. How long can she get away with this?

German women in fear: New anti-rape pants sell out very quickly

Let see Jihad and the Daily Caller, hit a link a it sends one back to Jihad watch or Daily Caller (tucker Carlson, grew up with a silver spoon, love to watch him and Gaetz on together, too funny , its like "where would I be without my daddy".

too bad American women didn't have this against trump:

The pants consist of a tear- and cut resistant material. They also feature a protector in the groin to protect from any grabbing

In the US we have a Potus who is accused of assaulting many women, so its alright.
Bill Clinton hasn't been president for decades. Time to give it up.

You voted for a female assaulter so get over it. No its not time to give it up, you have a pay for play Potus like never before, a serial adulterer and a compulsive liar yet you stick up for him. Unreal. His name is Donald Trump.

Look at all the America haters defending Merkels rapists.
I hope Germans start calling them Merkels Rapists.
In America a woman can add nice accessories to anti rape pants....like a very nice 9mm. :rolleyes:

Where is your link.

I don't need a link...reference the Second Amendment

No you need a link for this or take it back:
Germans, even German women, are prohibited from defending themselves. A slap across the face would land a woman in prison.

In the US we have a Potus who is accused of assaulting many women, so its alright.
Bill Clinton hasn't been president for decades. Time to give it up.

You voted for a female assaulter so get over it. No its not time to give it up, you have a pay for play Potus like never before, a serial adulterer and a compulsive liar yet you stick up for him. Unreal. His name is Donald Trump.

What has this thread topic to do with Donald Trump?

Forum List

Back