Germans buying air rifles in record numbers

We had an old pellet gun when I was growing up that would kill a squirrel dead...........was a one shot pump the barrel style.............

Used it to hunt as a kid............Much more powerful than you think.

When the laws are girded too tight... use whatever you can, I guess. On another note, I encourage my (non felon) friends to buy 80% "paper weights" in the AR-15 and 1911 varieties (if legal of course) in their state. A drill press can turn them into operational actions. The rest just comes down to what I call 'lego' construction, buying non regulated trigger groups, barrels etc.

I happened to read a survivalist blog about what weapons to own if the SHTF.

Of course you will need an AR-15 or AK-47 to defend you and your family from the marauding hoards of looters, and the occasional post apocalyptic zombie. But ammo for these weapons would become too valuable to waste on hunting for small game to feed your family.

So he suggested to add an quality air rifle to your end times arsenal for hunting small game, like rabbits and squirrels for food. Hundreds of pellets only cost a few dollars, and will easily fit into a small container you can carry in your pants pocket. ..... :cool:

I happened to read a survivalist blog about what weapons to own if the SHTF.

Of course you will need an AR-15 or AK-47 to defend you and your family from the marauding hoards of looters, and the occasional post apocalyptic zombie. But ammo for these weapons would become too valuable to waste on hunting for small game to feed your family.

So he suggested to add an quality air rifle to your end times arsenal for hunting small game, like rabbits and squirrels for food. Hundreds of pellets only cost a few dollars, and will easily fit into a small container you can carry in your pants pocket. ..... :cool:

Buy reloading supplies! Educate yourself on reloading! It is easy, if you can read a recipe book and bake a muffin you can reload. Reloading can be done without expensive 'bench' equipment if you have a small apartment. One can sit on their couch and punch out old primers, seat new primers, measure and pour powder and seat new lead (bullets). You can scrounge around the ground for old casings & save your own factory brass. I do a lot of shooting all year long & haven't bought factory ammo in a very long time & don't ever have to again quite frankly.

With the advances in air guns. groupings with a moa at a hundred yards is dueable

Airgun sales soar in Germany amid terror fears | Daily Mail Online
Airgun sales soar in Germany amid terror fears | Daily Mail Online

Airgun sales soar in Germany amid terror fears with more than 550,000 now holding licences for minor arms
  • Surge means even non-lethal weapons sellers struggling to satisfy demand
  • Increase in migrant crime and terror attacks behind the increase in guns
  • Gun craze exemplified by Carolin Matthie who has become an internet sensation
  • Student bought a gun after being followed home by foreign men shouting at her

Read more: Airgun sales soar in Germany amid terror fears | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The problem...you can't carry an air rifle on your hip......so you are only protected in your home......sort of......while the rapes and violent attacks happen at bus and train stations....

ANYTHING is better than nothing . Airguns are fine but i like the .22 , probably a takedown Ruger 10.22 rifle and lots of easily carried .22 ammo . And then maybe a .357 / 38 revolver or more probably a 9mm pistol or rare 9mm revolver as a bigger more powerful last ditch , belly gun weapon .

Forum List

Back