Germany: 3 dead, 7 injured after knife attack at "Festival of Diversity"

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
A massive cultural enrichment took place yesterday evening at about 9 - 10 PM in Solingen, Germany. It is my neighbor town. Solingen celebrated its 650th anniversary with a "Festival of Diversity". Even on a specific local occasion, all they do is celebrating the demise of their people, culture and city. It is the filthy city of Solingen, another black spot on the German map.
They still did not thematize the attacker, who is still at large. 10 people were culturally enriched, three of them fatally. Its what they called for with their festival. Solingen´s major, who is under investigation for taking money from human smugglers, shed some crocodile tears.

A massive cultural enrichment took place yesterday evening at about 9 - 10 PM in Solingen, Germany. It is my neighbor town. Solingen celebrated its 650th anniversary with a "Festival of Diversity".

How ironic. Solingen is known for making some of the best steel in the world used for knives!

How ironic. Solingen is known for making some of the best steel in the world used for knives!

Today they import Japanese blades and finish them.

A massive cultural enrichment took place yesterday evening at about 9 - 10 PM in Solingen, Germany. It is my neighbor town. Solingen celebrated its 650th anniversary with a "Festival of Diversity". Even on a specific local occasion, all they do is celebrating the demise of their people, culture and city. It is the filthy city of Solingen, another black spot on the German map.
They still did not thematize the attacker, who is still at large. 10 people were culturally enriched, three of them fatally. Its what they called for with their festival. Solingen´s major, who is under investigation for taking money from human smugglers, shed some crocodile tears.

All the Germans have to do for peace is mandate that all German citizens convert to Islam. Attacks end and all is peaceful.

Forum List

Back