Germany: Numerous sexual assaults on New Year´s Eve

On New Year´s Eve, various of Merkel´s ISIS-refugees crawled out of their rat holes to assault women again. Women were grabbed at the butt and between the legs in the most cases, the police of Berlin reported. Last years attacks came to light days after New Year´s Eve so that could not be the end here...

Sex-Attacken zu Silvester - Eine erste Übersicht aus Berlin, Köln, Hamburg, Bremen und weiteren Städten

Its A okay if Trump does it though, you know the Potus.

68 years old Turk with pistol fires all over the place, hits 12 years old girl on New Year´s Eve. She survives. The medics didn´t know what happened and had to find it out themselves...

68-Jähriger gesteht Schuss auf 12-jähriges Mädchen in Silvesternacht

Numerous attacks on policemen, firefighters and medics with new year rockets, firecrackers and booby pistols on New Year´s Eve and Monday evening in Berlin and other cities.

Angriffe auf Polizisten und Feuerwehrleute: Politiker fordern Strafverschärfung

68 years old Turk with pistol fires all over the place, hits 12 years old girl on New Year´s Eve. She survives. The medics didn´t know what happened and had to find it out themselves...

Numerous attacks on policemen, firefighters and medics with new year rockets, firecrackers and booby pistols on New Year´s Eve and Monday evening in Berlin and other cities.

Sounds like Germany needs more gun control ... I support European gun control.

The gun was illegal, anyway.

Obviously stricter restrictions on all Germans is required...

Obviously stricter restrictions on all Germans is required...
New law obliges Germans to wear bullet-proof vests with please don´t shot me lettering on them...

Forum List

Back