geroge floyd roomates slam blm and his family

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
Wow, it almost sounds like BLM is nothing but a racist grift & way for virtue signalers to make themselves prominent before the public.
Who could've ever guessed an Marxist organization promoting racism & anti-Christian values would also be just a money laundering & crime enabling front?
blm.jpg

wow even floyds family dont give shit about him. this documentry is something;
Early on, during the George Floyd production I saw an interview with his two kids he abandoned. They had NOTHING good to say about him. Amazingly, I can't find that video interview any longer. Imagine that.

Early on, during the George Floyd production I saw an interview with his two kids he abandoned. They had NOTHING good to say about him. Amazingly, I can't find that video interview any longer. Imagine that.
the ones he told his roommates were not his. Shows you how truth full George was. George Floyds family didn't even care for him. Never came to his place and picked up his shit at all. Candance Owens paid to have Floyds shot shipped off including his car and she payed his back rent up. Floyds family are as creepy as he was.

Floyd allegedly passed a fake bill. $20.
$20 fucking $$$$$$$
Cops called.
Cops take down this alleged criminal for $20. OK. Question Him.

Then.....

Kill Floyd on the Street.
Taking him down, constant PRESSURE on his neck.
Until he dies from lack of breathe.

Seems correct or not?

Floyd allegedly passed a fake bill. $20.
$20 fucking $$$$$$$
Cops called.
Cops take down this alleged criminal for $20. OK. Question Him.

Then.....

Kill Floyd on the Street.
Taking him down, constant PRESSURE on his neck.
Until he dies from lack of breathe.

Seems correct or not?
he was in the car with his drug dealer and high as shit. then in cops car hew swallowed a ton more pills spitting some out on the floor. This guy had enough drugs in him ti kill a horse according to the autopsy. the cop jail should not be in jail. sad that blacks can terrorize cities in to getting their way when it is not right.

wow even floyds family dont give shit about him. this documentry is something;
BLM doesn't give a damn about helping the community. Furthering their agenda is all that matters.

Forum List

Back