🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Get Out" Movie Is Incredible

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
My girls talked me into seeing the movie Get Out. I hate stupid horror movies and this looked just like one from the previews. I dont think hate is a strong enough word to be honest but you get the point. Anyway this movie is actually great. It has so many hidden messages and imagery that it blew my mind. Its almost perfectly balanced in regards to suspense, horror, comedy, and social commentary. Dont let anyone tell you too much about the movie. Go and see it for yourself.

My girls talked me into seeing the movie Get Out. I hate stupid horror movies and this looked just like one from the previews. I dont think hate is a strong enough word to be honest but you get the point. Anyway this movie is actually great. It has so many hidden messages and imagery that it blew my mind. Its almost perfectly balanced in regards to suspense, horror, comedy, and social commentary. Dont let anyone tell you too much about the movie. Go and see it for yourself.

I will wait for the DVD release but to me look good...

I will wait for the DVD release but to me look good...
Yeah I was really surprised at how good it was. I am actually going to go see it again to see everything I missed.

thank you for not posting a I hate whitey thread for once...:thup:

Get Out is an entire hate whitey movie.

Asslips thread will devolve into it. I already lit the match :badgrin:

Actually its not. Obviously you havent seen it.

I rarely if ever post hate whitey threads. My being proud of being Black doesnt mean I hate whites.

I rarely if ever post hate whitey threads. My being proud of being Black doesnt mean I hate whites.
You said one day that white babies deserve to be murdered. STFU you lying dumbfuck

You said one day that white babies deserve to be murdered. STFU you lying dumbfuck
They do if they are inheriting slaves.

Looks like a movie I'd really like. Just put it on my list.

That's what I guessed, coming from racist anti white people ass-pass-the-gas.

Asslips thread will devolve into it. I already lit the match :badgrin:

Blow it out then....

Have you seen the movie? I haven't.

Forum List

Back