Get ready for a sharp rise of school shootings in Texas

So you want the teachers to play cops instead of hiring them just because armed security costs money? See the problem here?

Why do you have a problem with multiple lines of defense? Why do you want to deprive eligible citizens their constitutional rights? Why don't you want individuals to have the ability to protect themselves?
Guns aren't for protection. They were invented to kill things, mostly people, which is why I'd like all of them in a hole in the ground. For someone who calls humanity a disease I'm very Pro-life that way.

And, if you know there is armed security walking the halls only the nuts will attack, and there ain't shit we can do besides build a school as a prison to keep those fuckers out. They were comin' in regardless.

If guns aren't for protection then why do you want armed guards?
So they can kill the bad guy, who also has a gun, or a knife, or a baseball bat, or a bomb, or a box of tampons if it comes to that, I don't really care at that point. It's not like the security guy is going to hold the gun in front of his chest for protection now is he? That's a "bullet-proof" meaning "gun-proof", vest. That's protection not the gun, and he's going to shoot and kill the bad guy, hopefully, with the gun, which is why we invented the bloody things in the first place.

More often than not, just showing you have a gun to a law breaker who doesn't have one, deters them. It's called protection.
Guns were invented for piercing body armor.
As the armor became better from deflecting arrows to swords, eventually guns were invented and that turned into gun proof protection vests.
Guns were better and faster at killing. They aren't for protection and never have been, ever.

Why do you have a problem with multiple lines of defense? Why do you want to deprive eligible citizens their constitutional rights? Why don't you want individuals to have the ability to protect themselves?
Guns aren't for protection. They were invented to kill things, mostly people, which is why I'd like all of them in a hole in the ground. For someone who calls humanity a disease I'm very Pro-life that way.

And, if you know there is armed security walking the halls only the nuts will attack, and there ain't shit we can do besides build a school as a prison to keep those fuckers out. They were comin' in regardless.

So they can kill the bad guy, who also has a gun, or a knife, or a baseball bat, or a bomb, or a box of tampons if it comes to that, I don't really care at that point. It's not like the security guy is going to hold the gun in front of his chest for protection now is he? That's a "bullet-proof" meaning "gun-proof", vest. That's protection not the gun, and he's going to shoot and kill the bad guy, hopefully, with the gun, which is why we invented the bloody things in the first place.

More often than not, just showing you have a gun to a law breaker who doesn't have one, deters them. It's called protection.
Guns were invented for piercing body armor.
As the armor became better from deflecting arrows to swords, eventually guns were invented and that turned into gun proof protection vests.
Guns were better and faster at killing. They aren't for protection and never have been, ever.

We use them for protection all the time, not just for killing.

So guns are for protection?
Nope, they are for killing things, which can change the game from you die to they die, if done right.

In the vast majority of DGU's no body dies, dream on.
If you pull a gun and no one gets shot, you didn't need the gun. Guns are for killing things, period.

And you're an ignorant ASS, period. You're excused.

Nope, they are for killing things, which can change the game from you die to they die, if done right.

If you pull a gun and no one gets shot, you didn't need the gun. Guns are for killing things, period.
That has to be one of the most ignorant things that you have ever said and that is a VERY high bar.

Just wow!

Texas lawmakers reach deal allowing guns on campus - Houston Chronicle

The far right legislature passed a law allowing any student, regardless of criminal record, state of inebriation, or age, to carry a handgun onto Texas school campuses

Nothing could go wrong. Right? Right?

Riddle me this, NRA nutjobs. Adam Lanza killed students whit a gun. Cho Seung Hui killed students with a gun. Charles Whitman killed students with a gun

Why the fuck do you want MORE guns on school grounds?

Bullet holes in the walls = remodeling

Riddle me this moron.....who were the only ones on those campuses with guns.......I won't wait for your democrat controlled education to get this wrong...

1) the schools were gun free zones....and only the killers had guns......everyone else was unarmed so the killers were able to kill freely without interruption........

moron....we want the good guys to have guns to stop these killers because...having actually done research on these events...these monsters either surrender or kill themselves as soon as they encounter armed resistance..

How long was the killer active at Sandy Hook.....less than 5 minutes...and as soon as he heard the sirens coming, he stopped...and killed himself.........

Nope. They are for killing things. Let's say I have 10 loaded guns in the house, and there are five people who live there, but only one knows how to use a gun or is willing to kill someone and they are miles away right now but a rapist is outside breaking in, do the guns mean I'm protected? Or, do they only mean I'm protected if someone who knows how to use a gun is there and is willing to kill the rapist?

Guns don't kill people right, people do, so how, in this case, is the house protected? Answer, it isn't because guns aren't for protection, they are for killing things.

Spin, spin, spin, guns are only as good as the person holding them, who knew? You got any more fantasy scenarios up your sleeve?
There's no spin there. You can't have it both ways. A gun only protects you if you kill the other guy first. If you aren't willing to do that. if you hesitate after drawing it, don't bother.

Guns don't kill people, people do, remember? So, if you have one but don't know how or won't use it, you might as well be holding a banana. It's not the gun, which isn't for protection, it's you being able and willing to use a deadly weapon.

Wrong moron, most self defense with guns....the victim merely draws the weapon or shows the weapon and the criminal runs away.....it is not that often that criminals are too stupid to run, and actually keep up the fight.....

And nothing you say accurately reflects the encounters that happen......do some fucking research....you will seem less stupid when you post.....

moron...

The far right legislature passed a law allowing any student, regardless of criminal record, state of inebriation, or age, to carry a handgun onto Texas school campuses

Riddle me this, NRA nutjobs. Adam Lanza killed students whit a gun. Cho Seung Hui killed students with a gun. Charles Whitman killed students with a gun

Bullet holes in the walls = remodeling
Comment by Candycorn = senseless

They already have campus rapes and killings, next.
Yep, and the guns aren't going to change that either. Legally, most of the college girls can't even carry, they aren't old enough. That's a big help eh?

But the women and men who are 21 going to college can as can the staff, and the various other people who come onto the campus...creating a vast unknown for potential criminals who used to have a disarmed victim population.....now they will have no idea who they are attacking......
That's easy. I pick a younger female student, in a place where others aren't. Even if she has a gun I'm going to account for that and she will never see me coming, until it's too late and I'm cumming. If she has a gun, I get sex and a gun. What a deal.

You guys keep thinking the rapists are going to give her a sporting chance and that won't happen. She's either going to shoot a guy who wasn't going to rape her, meaning he gave her time to get to her gun, or she's never going to see him coming and by then it's way too late.

I have read the stories...you don't give people the credit they deserve and you give criminals too much credit sometimes.....you forget, the woman with a gun has it because she is concerned about her safety.....she is going to be looking for danger signs, not blundering around...and even if it comes to a physical struggle....she does not have to physically dominate her attacker when she has a gun.....empty handed she needs to use her hands and feet to physically incapacitate the attacker to the point she can escape...that takes a lot especially against a younger, stronger more aggressive male....

With a gun, she simply has to clear the holster, and apply 6-8 pounds of pressure on the trigger after putting the 1/2" opening in line with any part of the attackers anatomy...it could be a leg, or a foot and the damage she can do will be massive...and she still has 4-20 more times she can do that...and that is why most criminals run away when confronted by a victim with a gun.....
You have a fantasy about how women get raped, and it doesn't happen that way.

I actually study self defense moron........

Here we go...I knew I saw the list somewhere...the 12 states that already allow campus carry....

Texas joins 12 other states that allow permitted concealed handguns on college campuses copy of final bill available here - Crime Prevention Research Center crimeresearch.org

Nine states allow permitted concealed handguns on college campuses: Colorado, Idaho, Kansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Oregon, Utah, Wisconsin, and public universities in Pennsylvaniaoutside of the Penn State system mandate concealed carry on campuses. And Florida, Kentucky, and North Dakota public universities let permit holders keep their guns in their cars on campuses. From the Dallas Morning News:

Here we go...I knew I saw the list somewhere...the 12 states that already allow campus carry....

Texas joins 12 other states that allow permitted concealed handguns on college campuses copy of final bill available here - Crime Prevention Research Center crimeresearch.org

Nine states allow permitted concealed handguns on college campuses: Colorado, Idaho, Kansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Oregon, Utah, Wisconsin, and public universities in Pennsylvaniaoutside of the Penn State system mandate concealed carry on campuses. And Florida, Kentucky, and North Dakota public universities let permit holders keep their guns in their cars on campuses. From the Dallas Morning News:

Whatever. Those states "technically" allow campus carry. But none of those states actually have schools. They used to, but all the students died from the evil gun magic. So now nobody goes to school there because everyone wants to live.

You're just hoping it happens, aren't you? Sick fuck.

I thought Wittman had a small whatchamacallit, like a slit, to shoot through.

I can't imagine keeping someone down, if you're shooting up.

But anyway...I'm all for open carry, always have been

There were lots of "slits", but Whitman was a drug addled coward. UT paid a bunch of money to repair the bullet impacts from people on the ground who tried to tag him.

The fact is that people returned fire, and it helped keep the lunatic pinned down until someone else had enough brass to neutralize him.

We agree on open carry.

I would have loved to be there with this

upload_2015-6-1_17-31-29.jpeg

Give it up please. This is getting ridiculous...

"Housepaint" has been sniffing its own fumes he totally forgot that typically government schools are GUN FREE ZONES

defenseless-zone.png

Incorrect, from the start. Tell me this, why do you have a sign in front of your house that advertises the fact that you have an alarm system? According to you, there's no need to advertise to an assailant that you have defensive measures.

Nope. They are for killing things. let's say I have 100 loaded guns in the house, and there are five people who live there, but only one knows how to use a gun or is willing to kill someone and they are miles away right now but a rapist is outside breaking in, do the guns mean I'm protected?
"Let's say" you can imagine all sorts of scenarios where a gun doesn't help. Let's also come up with matching scenarios where a gun DOES help. Have you managed to prove anything? I don't think so.
I've proven that just having a gun doesn't mean fuck all, meaning it's not protection until you kill the threat. A gun doesn't protect you, using it to kill, the reason it was invented however can, if you are willing to fire and never pull it out unless you are. If women shot the men who raped them, they'd be going to a lot of funerals of friends, boyfriends, and family members. The strangers jumping from bushes are the least of their concerns in this case.
Basically, you're saying that a gun is a tool that only has impact or meaning based on who is using it. That's what we've been saying all along.
Yep, but it's still not for protection. That's you using correctly what a gun is for, killing something that threatens you.
Actually, no. It's me using it to alert an assailant that if he continues down a path of confrontation, there will be consequences. IOW, you only pull the trigger if you absolutely need to. Most times, simply demonstrating that you have a weapon is sufficient to scare off most would-be assailants. It's a whole lot more effective than pulling out a cell phone, for example.

Forum List

Back