Get ready for a sharp rise of school shootings in Texas

So they can kill the bad guy, who also has a gun, or a knife, or a baseball bat, or a bomb, or a box of tampons if it comes to that, I don't really care at that point. It's not like the security guy is going to hold the gun in front of his chest for protection now is he? That's a "bullet-proof" meaning "gun-proof", vest. That's protection not the gun, and he's going to shoot and kill the bad guy, hopefully, with the gun, which is why we invented the bloody things in the first place.

So guns are for protection?
Nope, they are for killing things, which can change the game from you die to they die, if done right.

In the vast majority of DGU's no body dies, dream on.
If you pull a gun and no one gets shot, you didn't need the gun. Guns are for killing things, period.

Give it up please. This is getting ridiculous...
Reality kicks ideology, so sorry.

Nope. They are for killing things. let's say I have 100 loaded guns in the house, and there are five people who live there, but only one knows how to use a gun or is willing to kill someone and they are miles away right now but a rapist is outside breaking in, do the guns mean I'm protected?
"Let's say" you can imagine all sorts of scenarios where a gun doesn't help. Let's also come up with matching scenarios where a gun DOES help. Have you managed to prove anything? I don't think so.
I've proven that just having a gun doesn't mean fuck all, meaning it's not protection until you kill the threat. A gun doesn't protect you, using it to kill, the reason it was invented however can, if you are willing to fire and never pull it out unless you are. If women shot the men who raped them, they'd be going to a lot of funerals of friends, boyfriends, and family members. The strangers jumping from bushes are the least of their concerns in this case.
Basically, you're saying that a gun is a tool that only has impact or meaning based on who is using it. That's what we've been saying all along.
Yep, but it's still not for protection. That's you using correctly what a gun is for, killing something that threatens you.
Actually, no. It's me using it to alert an assailant that if he continues down a path of confrontation, there will be consequences. IOW, you only pull the trigger if you absolutely need to. Most times, simply demonstrating that you have a weapon is sufficient to scare off most would-be assailants. It's a whole lot more effective than pulling out a cell phone, for example.
The person who ran was the one who was never a threat. Some crazy pussy pulled a gun and they ran. Smart.

"Let's say" you can imagine all sorts of scenarios where a gun doesn't help. Let's also come up with matching scenarios where a gun DOES help. Have you managed to prove anything? I don't think so.
I've proven that just having a gun doesn't mean fuck all, meaning it's not protection until you kill the threat. A gun doesn't protect you, using it to kill, the reason it was invented however can, if you are willing to fire and never pull it out unless you are. If women shot the men who raped them, they'd be going to a lot of funerals of friends, boyfriends, and family members. The strangers jumping from bushes are the least of their concerns in this case.
Basically, you're saying that a gun is a tool that only has impact or meaning based on who is using it. That's what we've been saying all along.
Yep, but it's still not for protection. That's you using correctly what a gun is for, killing something that threatens you.
Actually, no. It's me using it to alert an assailant that if he continues down a path of confrontation, there will be consequences. IOW, you only pull the trigger if you absolutely need to. Most times, simply demonstrating that you have a weapon is sufficient to scare off most would-be assailants. It's a whole lot more effective than pulling out a cell phone, for example.
The person who ran was the one who was never a threat. Some crazy pussy pulled a gun and they ran. Smart.
Even Obama pulled a gun on someone once and they ran.

So they can kill the bad guy, who also has a gun, or a knife, or a baseball bat, or a bomb, or a box of tampons if it comes to that, I don't really care at that point. It's not like the security guy is going to hold the gun in front of his chest for protection now is he? That's a "bullet-proof" meaning "gun-proof", vest. That's protection not the gun, and he's going to shoot and kill the bad guy, hopefully, with the gun, which is why we invented the bloody things in the first place.

So guns are for protection?
Nope, they are for killing things, which can change the game from you die to they die, if done right.

In the vast majority of DGU's no body dies, dream on.
If you pull a gun and no one gets shot, you didn't need the gun. Guns are for killing things, period.

How would you hold unarmed robbers in your home before the cops got there, if you didn't have a gun?
Done right, you'd be waiting for body bags not the police.

Then they were never a threat since he didn't kill them.

Yep, and the guns aren't going to change that either. Legally, most of the college girls can't even carry, they aren't old enough. That's a big help eh?

But the women and men who are 21 going to college can as can the staff, and the various other people who come onto the campus...creating a vast unknown for potential criminals who used to have a disarmed victim population.....now they will have no idea who they are attacking......
That's easy. I pick a younger female student, in a place where others aren't. Even if she has a gun I'm going to account for that and she will never see me coming, until it's too late and I'm cumming. If she has a gun, I get sex and a gun. What a deal.

You guys keep thinking the rapists are going to give her a sporting chance and that won't happen. She's either going to shoot a guy who wasn't going to rape her, meaning he gave her time to get to her gun, or she's never going to see him coming and by then it's way too late.

I have read the stories...you don't give people the credit they deserve and you give criminals too much credit sometimes.....you forget, the woman with a gun has it because she is concerned about her safety.....she is going to be looking for danger signs, not blundering around...and even if it comes to a physical struggle....she does not have to physically dominate her attacker when she has a gun.....empty handed she needs to use her hands and feet to physically incapacitate the attacker to the point she can escape...that takes a lot especially against a younger, stronger more aggressive male....

With a gun, she simply has to clear the holster, and apply 6-8 pounds of pressure on the trigger after putting the 1/2" opening in line with any part of the attackers anatomy...it could be a leg, or a foot and the damage she can do will be massive...and she still has 4-20 more times she can do that...and that is why most criminals run away when confronted by a victim with a gun.....
You have a fantasy about how women get raped, and it doesn't happen that way.

I actually study self defense moron........
Learn rape...

Texas lawmakers reach deal allowing guns on campus - Houston Chronicle

The far right legislature passed a law allowing any student, regardless of criminal record, state of inebriation, or age, to carry a handgun onto Texas school campuses

Nothing could go wrong. Right? Right?

Riddle me this, NRA nutjobs. Adam Lanza killed students whit a gun. Cho Seung Hui killed students with a gun. Charles Whitman killed students with a gun

Why the fuck do you want MORE guns on school grounds?

Yeah... It's almost leftist school massacre season.

Of course that last one nearly got them caught.

I really don't see this as a problem.

Those Texas boys, and girls, are shooters, but I doubt most students would have the balls to climb up that tower Charles Wittman used in Austin, and stop his shooting, but I guess it would only take one, so it's possible.

I would get a little nervous if some wild campus party had a bunch of drunken fools, only with guns now too.

But in the case of gun ownership, I'm all for state's rights.

This experiment is better off happening in Texas, instead of anywhere near where people I care about go to college.
Well, the thing about it is that Texans are fundamentally as God fearing people. This they understand what rights are, from where they come and what is required to sustain them.

Those Texas boys, and girls, are shooters, but I doubt most students would have the balls to climb up that tower Charles Wittman used in Austin, and stop his shooting, but I guess it would only take one, so it's possible.

I would get a little nervous if some wild campus party had a bunch of drunken fools, only with guns now too.

This experiment is better off happening in Texas, instead of anywhere near where people I care about go to college.
Well, the thing about it is that Texans are fundamentally as God fearing people. This they understand what rights are, from where they come and what is required to sustain them.
Rights aren't from God, Liberals granted them. So be it...

Never a threat? You're too delusional to qualify for this discussion.

Rights aren't from God, Liberals granted them. So be it...
Only yours...

Then they were never a threat since he didn't kill them.
I'll type slowly so the delusional can keep up. They were a threat. Their intended victim revealed himself to be a greater threat. The lesser threat ran away. Peace was restored and no one was hurt. Good thing there was a gun available to the intended victim.

Thanks moron.....you make my case...

Judge says Texas school funding still unconstitutional - CBS News

AUSTIN, Texas - A judge declared Texas' school finance system unconstitutional again Thursday, finding that even though the Legislature pumped an extra $3 billion-plus into classrooms last summer the state still fails to provide adequate funding or distribute it fairly among school districts in wealthy and poor areas.

What did it say.....

finding that even though the Legislature pumped an extra $3 billion-plus into classrooms last summer

Only a moron lefty would say an extra 3 billion dollars...meaning they already paid for their schools...and put in 3 billion more......is not funding schools...

How do you morons manage to hold jobs and drive cars....?
Yeah, it's more money into a still underfunded and unconstitutional system you dumbass.

You say Texas doesn't fund it's schools, and link to this....

finding that even though the Legislature pumped an extra $3 billion-plus into classrooms last summer

And then call me the dumb ass......

Look...I get it...you graduated from a government school controlled by the education wing of the democrat party...you can't help being ignorant when it comes to truth and reality.....democrat controlled schools don't want you to have any idea what those things are.....but please....educate yourself....break away from the former slave owning party....be a free person.......
That's correct, it doesn't fund them as they should be. Learn to think like a grownup. If I tell you the bill is $100 and you hand me $50, and then I say the bill is still $100 so you hand me $5 more than doesn't mean you paid the bill you fucking moron.
You understand that "they dont fund their schools" and "they dont fund their schools as they should" are two completely different things, right?
Maybe when you get done with 6th grade again this time you'll understand the difference.
"As they should", to a lib, means $85.00 of every $100 dollars of school taxes should be spent outside of the district in which they were raised.

The far right legislature passed a law allowing any student, regardless of criminal record, state of inebriation, or age, to carry a handgun onto Texas school campuses

Riddle me this, NRA nutjobs. Adam Lanza killed students whit a gun. Cho Seung Hui killed students with a gun. Charles Whitman killed students with a gun

Gun availability isn't a factor in acts of violence and crime. Used be a lot easier to get them and we didn't have the same problems we do now. Some of the reasons for violence of today is increased religiousity, declining role models, parents who need to read a book on parenting as they have zero expertise being one trying to be their kids' friend instead of their parent, and a growing attempt to deny teens are sexual every bit as much as adults. When you suppress sexuality you increase violent acting out. Want less violence, encourage sexuality instead of denouncing, denying, and trying to control it. That's like trying to stop a firehouse's flow of water with your hand. Great way to break your hand, but horrible way to stop the water.

Gun availability isn't a factor in acts of violence and crime. Used be a lot easier to get them and we didn't have the same problems we do now. Some of the reasons for violence of today is increased religiousity, declining role models, parents who need to read a book on parenting as they have zero expertise being one trying to be their kids' friend instead of their parent, and a growing attempt to deny teens are sexual every bit as much as adults. When you suppress sexuality you increase violent acting out. Want less violence, encourage sexuality instead of denouncing, denying, and trying to control it. That's like trying to stop a firehouse's flow of water with your hand. Great way to break your hand, but horrible way to stop the water.

When you suppress sexuality you increase violent acting out.

So in the 50s when kids weren't taught to have sex whenever they felt like it...we had more youth violence......really?

Want less violence, encourage sexuality instead of denouncing, denying, and trying to control it.

So you are saying our teenagers have less sex now than before...that is why they are so violent....really?

You should probably rethink those positions......

So in the 50s when kids weren't taught to have sex whenever they felt like it...we had more youth violence......really?

Want less violence, encourage sexuality instead of denouncing, denying, and trying to control it.

So you are saying our teenagers have less sex now than before...that is why they are so violent....really?

Sex didn't used to be as open as it is now. Consequently, teens having sex was a given but not spoken of let alone denounced like it is today. Now sex is so linked with sin, dirty, and disease pubescence kids don't have an outlet for all that hormonal desire and it's being channeled into self-destructive behaviours like boys making nutshot videos (if I don't need these might as well get on tv being kicked in the groin,) and girls making cutting videos.

Peer-reviewed scientific experiments show that when animals are prevented from sexual stimulation they begin mutilating themselves. Would think in a complete absence of physical stimulation and pleasure they're injring themselves to feel something, anything, even pain. It's why humans don't do well in solitary confinement. We're social animals and don't do well by ourselves.

Our society now is so paranoid about sex that we don't even touch non-sexually any more. Used tot ouch and hug and cuddle a lot more. Now it's like people are afraid to be intimate for fear o f being accused of being a molester. And in a time when that label carries so much jeopardy, true or not, the mere accusation can ruin a perrson's life.

So instead we shut down our social grouping natures, our desire to touch and be touched and our kids are the ones paying for it.

Thanks moron.....you make my case...

Judge says Texas school funding still unconstitutional - CBS News

AUSTIN, Texas - A judge declared Texas' school finance system unconstitutional again Thursday, finding that even though the Legislature pumped an extra $3 billion-plus into classrooms last summer the state still fails to provide adequate funding or distribute it fairly among school districts in wealthy and poor areas.

What did it say.....

Only a moron lefty would say an extra 3 billion dollars...meaning they already paid for their schools...and put in 3 billion more......is not funding schools...

How do you morons manage to hold jobs and drive cars....?
Yeah, it's more money into a still underfunded and unconstitutional system you dumbass.

You say Texas doesn't fund it's schools, and link to this....

And then call me the dumb ass......

Look...I get it...you graduated from a government school controlled by the education wing of the democrat party...you can't help being ignorant when it comes to truth and reality.....democrat controlled schools don't want you to have any idea what those things are.....but please....educate yourself....break away from the former slave owning party....be a free person.......
That's correct, it doesn't fund them as they should be. Learn to think like a grownup. If I tell you the bill is $100 and you hand me $50, and then I say the bill is still $100 so you hand me $5 more than doesn't mean you paid the bill you fucking moron.
More like I tell you the cost is 100 dollars, but since you plan to have a complete stranger pay for that bill, you insist I charge 500 dollars to fund the work and if I don't, you claim I'm underfunded...
This is site is nothing but utter fucking morons.

You are an obvious case in point.

That's all horseshit. The major cause of crime is illegitimacy. If you consider the inmates in the state pen, 75% of them are the children of single mothers.

Sex didn't used to be as open as it is now. Consequently, teens having sex was a given but not spoken of let alone denounced like it is today. Now sex is so linked with sin, dirty, and disease pubescence kids don't have an outlet for all that hormonal desire and it's being channeled into self-destructive behaviours like boys making nutshot videos (if I don't need these might as well get on tv being kicked in the groin,) and girls making cutting videos.

Peer-reviewed scientific experiments show that when animals are prevented from sexual stimulation they begin mutilating themselves. Would think in a complete absence of physical stimulation and pleasure they're injring themselves to feel something, anything, even pain. It's why humans don't do well in solitary confinement. We're social animals and don't do well by ourselves.

Our society now is so paranoid about sex that we don't even touch non-sexually any more. Used tot ouch and hug and cuddle a lot more. Now it's like people are afraid to be intimate for fear o f being accused of being a molester. And in a time when that label carries so much jeopardy, true or not, the mere accusation can ruin a perrson's life.

So instead we shut down our social grouping natures, our desire to touch and be touched and our kids are the ones paying for it.

Wait...do you live in a muslim country...because you can't live in the United States thinking that today's teens are sexually repressed.....really? You believe that todays teens have a social pressure NOT to have sex....really?

Today sex after 3 dates seems to be the requirement, not an exception, and oral sex seems to be like shaking hands for teens......where do you live?

Forum List

Back