*Trump Against The Democratic Machine, He Needs Our Support!*

Comparing Jesus to The Donald is a good way to wind up south of the earth's crust. It's beyond blasphemy.
Not for believers it isn't.

It will be seen by them to be saintly, to oppose Biden's war that Trump has publicly blamed America (the Dems) for starting.

It's only waiting now for the Christians to stop fearing the narrative.

Lead them not into temptation of opposing one of America's wars!

For Trump's truth is the power and the glory.

Newt can't ignore the elephant in the room either. Trump's biggest stand against the Dems is antiwar, and none of his supporters, including Newt can mention it.

They can only get away with that as long as Biden is afraid to talk pro-war.

This then creates the situation in which Biden is going to have to deal with the ambiguity on the war against Russia, by creating a lot more Russian hating.

For now at least, this is the most sure and likely way of stopping Trump.

Watch for variations on this theme that has been proven to be effective.

With all the violent crime attributed to Biden flooding the country with illegals why do you think anyone really cares about Russia?

Sorry bout that,

1. The corruption of the World, we fight against, darkness in high places, we fight and, he fights.
2. Trumps leading this fight, he is the standard bearer.
3. Like Jesus was attacked, Trumps attacked, same thing.
4. Both fought against DARKNESS and they will both win in the end, as Jesus won going to the Cross, and dying ring for us, and the whole world.
5. IF you are a Democrat, know for sure, you shall soon be defeated, you will get your head crushed.
6. Newt knows, and he is sharing his knowledge with the world.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Your Orange Baboon-God is an ignorant, arrogant, amoral, Godless, civilly-adjudged sex offender, lowlife and autocrat-wannabe.

He summoned, incited and aimed an insurrectionist mob to assault the Congress of the United States, in order to keep power.

He is a modern-day P.T. Barnum... a grifter and huckster... a consummate Bull$hit Artist who plays MAGAtts like little bitches.

Much of what he is "selling" (but will never deliver) is highly attractive, but he is
FAR too high a price for value given.

No thank you.

As to your despicable parallels between your Orange Baboon and Jesus of Nazareth... you are laughable...

Last edited:
With all the violent crime attributed to Biden flooding the country with illegals why do you think anyone really cares about Russia?
If nobody cares then that could be the reason why nobody but you and me are talking about Russia.

The logjam won't be broken for a while yet, but you've given it a gentle nudge with your question.

I find it a bit more important than you, on Trump blaming America for starting the war against Russia. He holds America responsible for everything pertaining to the war!

This can be seen by Christians to be a godly position for Trump to adopt!

If you haven't heard Trump speak on the importance of the war, I can post the link here for you.

Your Orange Baboon-God is an ignorant, arrogant, amoral, Godless, civilly-adjudged sex offender, lowlife and autocrat-wannabe.

He summoned, incited and aimed an insurrectionist mob to assault the Congress of the United States, in order to keep power.

He is a modern-day P.T. Barnum... a grifter and huckster... a consummate Bull$hit Artist who plays MAGAtts like little bitches.

Much of what he is "selling" (but will never deliver) is highly attractive, but he is
FAR too high a price for value given.

No thank you.

As to your despicable parallels between your Orange Baboon and Jesus of Nazareth... you are laughable...

Sorry bout that,

1. So be it, make it so, you have asked, you shall receive.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

They equate this guy...

GTY_trump_home_trump_tower_inside_jef_160824_1x1_1600.jpg

With this guy...

Humble-King.png
Wrong. That would be the Democrats. They're the only one who refer to DJT as the MAGA's "Orange Jesus." He is the only one they fear enough to do the most despicable and dangerous things to take him down. Part of that process is to silence, intimidate, persecute, prosecute, accuse, malign anybody who supports him.

If nobody cares then that could be the reason why nobody but you and me are talking about Russia.

The logjam won't be broken for a while yet, but you've given it a gentle nudge with your question.

I find it a bit more important than you, on Trump blaming America for starting the war against Russia. He holds America responsible for everything pertaining to the war!

This can be seen by Christians to be a godly position for Trump to adopt!

If you haven't heard Trump speak on the importance of the war, I can post the link here for you.

TRUMP's not going to blame the war on "America" that's the dems play. TRUMP blames the situation in Ukraine on Biden and the democrats. Feel free to post anything where TRUMP states he blames the war in Ukraine on "America".

Wrong. That would be the Democrats. They're the only one who refer to DJT as the MAGA's "Orange Jesus." He is the only one they fear enough to do the most despicable and dangerous things to take him down. Part of that process is to silence, intimidate, persecute, prosecute, accuse, malign anybody who supports him.
So you choose to ignore posts 1 and 8 and deflect to the Democrats.

You're a liar, and you're boring. Please play with someone else. Thanks.

TRUMP's not going to blame the war on "America" that's the dems play. TRUMP blames the situation in Ukraine on Biden and the democrats. Feel free to post anything where TRUMP states he blames the war in Ukraine on "America".
See the last thread I posted in the Badlands.

And get back to me!

Any further spamming on account of your denial won't be tolerated.

Forum List

Back