🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Get ready for the National Women's Strike

Employers should fire them, then they could see how stupid they look. They don't realize Trump had one of the first female ceo's in his organization. While Hillary paid her females less than males. This shows the stupidity of this movement.

LOL, your comment is ignorance on steroids, do you know what women in the workplace do? Just two examples, imagine doctors and lawyers of both sexes without the expertise and knowledge of jobs predominantly held by women in hospitals without nurses and law firms without legal secretaries?
So only women work those positions? Sounds sexist. I say if you lay out from your job to make a political statement should be fired. Make all of the other employees work harder. I'm glad you brought it up about nurses. How about all the nurses lay out on that day. How many lives would be put in danger? It's stupid, get over it. Trump is your president.

The more you post, the dumber you appear to be! Someone please explain this from my post to this idiot: "Just two examples, imagine doctors and lawyers of both sexes without the expertise and knowledge of jobs predominantly held by women in hospitals without nurses and law firms without legal secretaries

Don't forget public school teachers, day care workers, and food service workers, cleaning staff.

Not to mention men will come home and the house will be a mess, dinner won't be made, the laundry won't be done, and the kids will be hungry.
The insinuation is that men are all slobs and they will trash their home and expect the wife to clean up after them?

That men can't cook and are incapable of doing dishes?

That men can't separate laundry nor have the ability to utilize a washing machine and dryer?

Can't fold or hang up clothing?

That they can't feed their children a proper meal?

Woman! You need to get away from your computer, clean your house and get dinner on the table before your husband comes home and gives you a black eye.

While your at it, my grandson needs to have his diaper changed and I just can't seem to figure out how to fold this damned dishtowel to fit his ass.

:wtf:

:booze:

LOL, your comment is ignorance on steroids, do you know what women in the workplace do? Just two examples, imagine doctors and lawyers of both sexes without the expertise and knowledge of jobs predominantly held by women in hospitals without nurses and law firms without legal secretaries?
So only women work those positions? Sounds sexist. I say if you lay out from your job to make a political statement should be fired. Make all of the other employees work harder. I'm glad you brought it up about nurses. How about all the nurses lay out on that day. How many lives would be put in danger? It's stupid, get over it. Trump is your president.

The more you post, the dumber you appear to be! Someone please explain this from my post to this idiot: "Just two examples, imagine doctors and lawyers of both sexes without the expertise and knowledge of jobs predominantly held by women in hospitals without nurses and law firms without legal secretaries

Don't forget public school teachers, day care workers, and food service workers, cleaning staff.

Not to mention men will come home and the house will be a mess, dinner won't be made, the laundry won't be done, and the kids will be hungry.

We'll manage.

Good luck with that. Like most men, you have no idea what women do for you. You'll be OK for a day or two, but longer than that, it'll be chaos.
Bull fucking shit.

A day without women.

Could they make it a week?

The Women's March organizers are planning a massive 'day without women' strike

The organizers of the Women's March on Washington — the protest that drew an estimated half a million people in Washington, DC, alone — are now planning a mass strike.

"The will of the people will stand," the organizers posted on Twitter. The date of the strike is still to be determined.

This means that in the workplace, men won't have to listen to them spewing negative gossip about fellow employees, discussing the latest in clothing lines, et cetera. Could they make the strike a week?......please.

A day without women.

Could they make it a week?

The organizers of the Women's March on Washington — the protest that drew an estimated half a million people in Washington, DC, alone — are now planning a mass strike.

"The will of the people will stand," the organizers posted on Twitter. The date of the strike is still to be determined.

This means that in the workplace, men won't have to listen to them spewing negative gossip about fellow employees, discussing the latest in clothing lines, et cetera. Could they make the strike a week?......please.

All the liberal females out in the streets protesting, hmmmm.

Imagine all the work that would get done with the women on strike. The men wouldn't have to worry about bogus sexual harassment complaints, or the dumb c*nt manager making stupid decisions.

It would be great to see a national men's day strike. They'll find out how quickly all society will come to a halt without men.

I'm still waiting for the feminist to support a female draft in order to fill 50% of the military with women. They can do all the same jobs just as good as men, so 50% of the positions should be female. That would be awesome if Trump did that, and watch the feminists howl.

That's what sick days are for. Employers who don't give sick time should be avoided. They are horrible people. Scum.

Employers should fire them, then they could see how stupid they look. They don't realize Trump had one of the first female ceo's in his organization. While Hillary paid her females less than males. This shows the stupidity of this movement.

So all secretaries and nurses are women?

Holy shit, what do you have between your ears, anti matter?

National LIBERAL Women's Strike Day.

They have my full support. Take the week off!

A Women's day general strike, all women, not only liberals; all women suffer from the callous disregard and the disgrace of those who campaigned against the Equal Rights Amendment. And that was the Republican Party which didn't support the misogyny of today's neo fascists, those who dominate the new iteration of Republicans which now controls the Congress, the White House and in a worst case scenario, potentially, the Supreme Court.
As a life long naturally born female that has been living well over fifty years on this planet I can say Dems are generally the party of the women haters. Just my personal experience over the years.

Well your experience conflicts with reality.

The insinuation is that men are all slobs and they will trash their home and expect the wife to clean up after them?

That men can't separate laundry nor have the ability to utilize a washing machine and dryer?

Woman! You need to get away from your computer, clean your house and get dinner on the table before your husband comes home and gives you a black eye.

While your at it, my grandson needs to have his diaper changed and I just can't seem to figure out how to fold this damned dishtowel to fit his ass.

This is you fantasy, and your insinuation, that hold no water. The point is women are taken for granted, by many men, many employers and the misogynists who vote for Republicans.

I'd write more on the issue, but its my night to cook and my wife requested Beef Strognanoff.

National LIBERAL Women's Strike Day.

They have my full support. Take the week off!

A Women's day general strike, all women, not only liberals; all women suffer from the callous disregard and the disgrace of those who campaigned against the Equal Rights Amendment. And that was the Republican Party which didn't support the misogyny of today's neo fascists, those who dominate the new iteration of Republicans which now controls the Congress, the White House and in a worst case scenario, potentially, the Supreme Court.
As a life long naturally born female that has been living well over fifty years on this planet I can say Dems are generally the party of the women haters. Just my personal experience over the years.

Well your experience conflicts with reality.
yeah. she's just a woman. What would she know!

It'd be hilarious if every worker just called in sick on the same day. Won't happen but it would be exciting. Today's workers put forth more effort than any generation I've seen.....for less and less pay.

This is you fantasy, and your insinuation, that hold no water. The point is women are taken for granted, by many men, many employers and the misogynists who vote for Republicans.

I'd write more on the issue, but its my night to cook and my wife requested Beef Strognanoff.
Yes and Hillary paid her women less than men, but Trump had one of the first woman ceo in his company years ago. We see who is for women, and it's not liberals!

Like I said, your bitch Hillary paid her bitches less, than her men. Just saying, but Trump paid his women great. Just saying.

My fantasy.

My insinuation.

I'm not the one who said it. Asshole.

Notice these where questions.

You do know what a question is, dontcha?

Did you read what I was questioning?

Or do you know how to read?

If you take your"women" for granted that is your failure. Not mine.

The notion that men are incapable and are abusive to their wives, mothers and daughters is something I reject.

The notion that men are incapable of actively participating in assisting their wives with raising a family unless they are Liberal or Democrat and Republican men take their wives for granted and are misogynistic toward women is your lie, to yourself.

First. I am not Republican nor Conservative.

I have family who are. These family members are nothing you portray them as.

Mr. I have raised my children, changed their diapers and have been an active participant in their lives and the lives of my grandchildren.

I've had one wife my entire life and we have made decisions together, and at times she has made them when necessary.

I have cooked, cleaned, etc. Without complaint. Have never had one moment where I have questioned my relationship with my wife nor my family, have never laid a hand on nor yelled at my wife and children.

My fantasy?

You and Dragon Lady are ill-informed moronic idiots, who are clueless about anyone beyond you circle of clueless, moronic idiots.

Grow up asshole.

And refrain from using salt when you make the Stroganoff.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back