Getting Scammed From Truth Social Ads

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
"A new report has published detailed complaints from users of former President Donald Trump's Truth Social app describing how they were fleeced by the site's hordes of scammers — including some who lost six-figure sums"

How could someone be so dumb?
It must be where they hangout on the internet, aka Truth Social.

"I know what idiots we are. What can we do to investigate this? Every certificate and website she has given us turns out to be fake. We don’t know where to go from here," the user wrote. "The more I write the dumber I feel that I would even fall for something like this."

"A new report has published detailed complaints from users of former President Donald Trump's Truth Social app describing how they were fleeced by the site's hordes of scammers — including some who lost six-figure sums"

How could someone be so dumb?
It must be where they hangout on the internet, aka Truth Social.

"I know what idiots we are. What can we do to investigate this? Every certificate and website she has given us turns out to be fake. We don’t know where to go from here," the user wrote. "The more I write the dumber I feel that I would even fall for something like this."

Just more proof that tRumplings are some of the most gullible people on the planet.

I am sorry they were ripped off though.

You will see a lot of these fake stories from now until the election... these tech sites are all about money and they get money from our nations worst adversary..... China...
Its more likely their phones were hacked by China....

Forum List

Back