Getting there...

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Only 15 and way ahead of where I was. I have been teaching the oldest, and there is still so much more to go (and to hopefully not experience), but today I was impressed at what the boy has understood. Starting to feel confident with him protecting the Mrs. when I'm not around.

Feeling proud.

Last edited:
Only 15 and way ahead of where I was. I have been teaching the oldest, and there is still so much more to go (and to hopefully not experience), but today I was impressed at what the boy has understood. Starting to feel confident with him protecting the Mrs. when I'm not around.

Feeling proud.

It's good to know he learned to tie his own shoes. Now teach him how to change a flat tire.

Feeling proud.

And very impressed at how well the Mrs. remembered the training I gave her 20 years ago. She is fierce.

Forum List

Back