🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ghettos in French cities have become no-go zones for non-Muslims

But yet liberals whine how evil we're if we say this is a bad idea. They defend this shit and act like they're advancing human rights.

ALL THEY"RE DOING IS DESTROYING OUR COUNTRIES.

"It's happening right across Europe. We have got no-go zones in most of the big French cities. We've been turning a blind eye to preachers of hate that have been coming here from the Middle East and saying things for which the rest of us would be arrested."

Nigel Farage Ghettos in French cities have become no-go zones for non-Muslims - Telegraph
Pfff, don't we have the same here in America. I suppose these zone are very similar with ours. Middle East is coming... Middle East is coming... Learn Arabic and adopt Islam. Or find your balls and start to struggle!!!

Large numbers of Western Muslims are disturbed by the rights and liberties they have inherited and sometimes reject them. Meanwhile Muslims who have never known real freedom yearn for, indeed die to get those same liberties and human rights. That gap between Muslims who have and don’t want and those who crave and can’t have grows bigger all the time. For too many British Muslims, familiarity breeds contempt for freedom. They talk about it not as a priceless entitlement but a peril, out-of-control hedonism and lasciviousness – as a sin. I find that deplorable.

After my book Refusing the Veil came out last year, some female Muslim acquaintances organised a soiree for me to read from it and discuss its contents. These were reasonable, educated women. Here are some of the comments made:

Far too many Western Muslims speak of freedom as a sin - Comment - Voices - The Independent

In chanting “Je Suis Charlie,” the marchers showed support for a magazine French Muslims rightly believe is racist and anti-Islamic.

Yet, Marine Le Pen, leading in the polls for the French presidency, was blacklisted from marching for remarks about Muslim immigration that are benign compared to what Charlie Hebdo regularly publishes.

All weekend long, journalists called it an imperative for us all to defend the lewd and lurid blasphemies of the satirical magazine.

But as journalist Christopher Dickey points out, Muslims in the banlieues wonder why insulting the Prophet is a protected freedom in France, while denying the Holocaust can get you a prison term.

A Triumph of Terrorism

There are several ways to treat these issues in the law enforcement level, the crucial part begin once you realize that these people has to be educated and the best way to educate is - money.

Also I don't fully agree with the term of 'ghetto' since they are all free to leave, however its all can still be fixed even if it was ghettos we're talking about.

Forum List

Back