Gingrich: Palestinians an ‘invented’ people

The Transjordanians reject the two state solution. That's what it comes down to. They consider the entirety of Israel occupied arab lands. That's why there can never be peace until the concept of "Palelstine" is eliminated.
How old is the concept of Palestine?
Older than the concept of Jesus.

THOSE people now trying to lay claim to that space are not palestinians. They are exiles from other arab nations.

The Transjordanians reject the two state solution. That's what it comes down to. They consider the entirety of Israel occupied arab lands. That's why there can never be peace until the concept of "Palelstine" is eliminated.

THOSE people now trying to lay claim to that space are not palestinians. They are exiles from other arab nations.

Don't forget the ~40,000 Shia Iranian "Palestinians" in Gaza. They compliment the ~80,000 Shia Iranian "Lebanese" on Israel's Southern border.

Not entirely.
Many are direct descendants of property owners and still possess the documents proving their legal right to their land.

In 1948 hundreds of thousands of Arab citizens of Mandate Palestine either fled or were expelled from their homes at the point of an Israeli bayonet. Their deeds were not issued by a state named Palestine but they do entitle their possessors to right of return or compensation for their loss.

Imagine that So while Obama and his administration tells Israel what they have to do for the "Palestinians" and the rest of her Arab and Muslim enemie,s Newt says one thing you agree with....Crazy….Obama love that is. Vote for him with a clear conscious

I have a clear conscience. Why would I trade every issue I believe in fo one that isn't even an issue?... Well, except in the minds of the "bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran" set....

And as soon as the saudi's write newt a check, he'll be talking about e poor pals *shrug*

And there is the problem, you cannot support Obama and support Israel they are oxymorons. Your belief in liberalism is stronger than your support for Israel..Yep I said it..neg me if you wish.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_3A6_qSBBQ]The Truth About the Refugees: Israel Palestinian Conflict - YouTube[/ame]

huh?

"Republican presidential contender Newt Gingrich said in a cable TV interview that Palestinians are an “invented” people with no apparent right to their own state, a rejection of a decade of bipartisan U.S. foreign policy.

Gingrich calls Palestinians an "invented"; people - The Washington Post

Oh lawdy lawdy lawdy...

There are no Palestinian people....because Palestine has never existed as a country.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK_lrqg2dko]Palestine Never Existed - YouTube[/ame]

Differing views on what? Whether Israel should exist? Whether Hamas is a terrorist organization? Whether Israel is entitled to safe secure boarders? whether the pals have rejected every opportunity for peace? Whether a group of Bedouin transjordanians have the right to displace Israeli's? Whether the Arabs lost their wars and don't get a do-over?

These aren't opinions. They are facts. No one is entitled to their own facts, though they are entitled to their own opinions.

That's ironic, because you seem to be trying to create your own on this. Palestinians are no more opposed to the existence of Israel than Israelis are opposed to the existence of the Palestinians. That is, there are segments in each portion of the population that seek the annihilation of the other. But like so many others often do, you're trying to insert ideas into people's minds that the "facts" are such and such, by arguing straw men and selectively focusing on only a portion of the facts, with a biased interpretation thereof.

Despite pressure, Hamas leader says Israel has 'no right to exist'
Russia fails to convince Hamas to recognize Israel, says Hamas would agree to year-long ceasefire.

The state of Palestine came into existence in 1988 when the PLO adopted a Declaration of Independence. Israel has refused to recognize the state, even though most of the world's nation's have recognized it. Who could blame the Palestinians if they, in turn, refused to recognize Israel? Nevertheless, US officials (the US also has refused to recognize Palestine) were satisfied with the Declaration and an accompanying statement as recognizing Israel existence and legitimate claim to pre-1967 borders. So, Israel's recognition of Palestine should be coming any time now, right?

:eusa_whistle:

:eusa_shhh:

:eusa_shifty:

Any time now....

There are no Palestinian people....because Palestine has never existed as a country.

Wait, so Jews existed for thousands of years without a country, but Palestinians are not a people? :cuckoo:

BTW, the state of Palestine does exists and is recognized by most countries in the world.

huh?

"Republican presidential contender Newt Gingrich said in a cable TV interview that Palestinians are an “invented” people with no apparent right to their own state, a rejection of a decade of bipartisan U.S. foreign policy.

Oh lawdy lawdy lawdy...

He's actually correct. The Romans renamed the area Palestine in an effort to erase the Jewish history of the area after yet another Jewish rebellion. Kind of like what the Chinese attempted in Tibet. Kill the Tibetans, move in your Chinese and voila, no more Tibet. It's as if it never existed. Unfortunately for the Chinese there were a whole lot of maps that existed and the rest of the world didn't let them get away with it.

They are still working on it though. Even today they are killing endangered animals in an effort to rid Tibet of all natural species.

huh?

Oh lawdy lawdy lawdy...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK_lrqg2dko]Palestine Never Existed - YouTube[/ame]

Since when the fuck do you have to have a country to have a "people". That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard regarding this subject.

Do you have any fucking idea how many "peoples" there are who have never had their own country named after the people?

Last edited:
huh?

Oh lawdy lawdy lawdy...

Two points.

First, what's Newt trying to do? Inspire Palestinians to conduct terrorist attacks against Americans?

Secondly, Maybe the historian, Newt, should have someone point out to him that Americans are an invented people.

Last edited:
Imagine that So while Obama and his administration tells Israel what they have to do for the "Palestinians" and the rest of her Arab and Muslim enemie,s Newt says one thing you agree with....Crazy….Obama love that is. Vote for him with a clear conscious

I have a clear conscience. Why would I trade every issue I believe in fo one that isn't even an issue?... Well, except in the minds of the "bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran" set....

And as soon as the saudi's write newt a check, he'll be talking about e poor pals *shrug*

And there is the problem, you cannot support Obama and support Israel they are oxymorons. Your belief in liberalism is stronger than your support for Israel..Yep I said it..neg me if you wish.

I said this long ago.

huh?

Oh lawdy lawdy lawdy...

Two points.

First, what's Newt trying to do? Inspire Palestinians to conduct terrorist attacks against Americans?

Secondly, Maybe the historian, Newt, should have someone point out to him that Americans are an invented people.

There it is... the sickass fucking mindset of a Zombie. These assholes have no problem with William Ayers being buddy buddy with their messiah because deep down they believe America deserves what it gets. This stupidass would actually blame an American who tells THE FUCKING TRUTH if the islamo terrorists blew up kids in American malls.

huh?

Oh lawdy lawdy lawdy...

Two points.

There it is... the sickass fucking mindset of a Zombie. These assholes have no problem with William Ayers being buddy buddy with their messiah because deep down they believe America deserves what it gets. This stupidass would actually blame an American who tells THE FUCKING TRUTH if the islamo terrorists blew up kids in American malls.

Have you lost your mind? The better question to ask is this? Have most conservatives lost their collective minds?

Let's deal with two issues, one at a time. I'll start with the lesser of the two.

Bill Ayers was and is a free man. Obama didn't seek him out. They just so happened to live in the same neighborhood and ended up serving together on a board because the mayor appointed Obama to the board and Ayers was already serving there.

Now, for the important issue. I know that conservatives just LOVE bomb-throwers. I'm talking about the rhetorical kind. After more than 20 years of conservative talk radio, conservatives have been fed a daily diet of rhetorical excess, and just can't seem to get through a day without swooning when Limbaugh, or Hannity, or Levin launch rhetorical broadsides at someone. Unfortunately, they always seem to be heavy with emotional outrage while also lacking the necessary degree of factual accuracy to make the emotional outrage warranted. I see it all the time. Then one of you comes on to a message board to post the latest "so-and-so-gave-it-to-Obama-and-I'm-in-LOVE-with-him-now!"

It's silly. It's friggin' infantile! You guys behave like children in a school yard. But if you guys want to attack other Americans by playing childish oratory balderdash games on the radio and the Internet, I guess everyone will just have to endure the nonsense.

HOWEVER, when a presidential candidate (who just happens to be well-known for his rhetorical bomb-throwing excesses) gives an interview to a Jewish organization where he essentially disses the entire Palestinian people, he's being extremely irresponsible.

I'm reminded of the old story about the boy who kept on tormenting a neighbor's dog with a stick. Everyone told him to stop it, but he just kept on doing it. Eventually the dog bit him, and he ran crying about it to his father who told him that he got what he deserved.

Well, America doesn't need any MORE enemies than we already have. So, for Gingrich to insult Palestinians who don't have any recent history of attacking Americans, or American businesses, or American interests, it's kind of like that boy and his stick. It's just plain stupid. That's the kind of leadership Gingrich represents: STUPID!

Forum List

Back