🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ginsberg To Be Cryogenically Frozen To Prevent President Trump From Being Able to Fill Her Seat

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
I HEARD this from an unknown reliable source....and, according to Democrats, that means it is 100% TRUE - Just ask D-Adam Schiff.

:p

Ok, so that has not been confirmed...but it is being reported that Ginsburg is missing more case arguments due to illness.

To prevent President Trump from getting ANOTHER USSC Justice pick, however, I would not doubt that the Democrats would not stoop to desecrating the sanctity of life / death by sticking the old girl in a 'technologically advanced personal meat locker' to keep her alive, technically, for an entire year in hopes of a Democrat winning in 2020.....

Justice Ginsburg misses Supreme Court arguments due to illness

Ruth Bader Ginsburg misses Supreme Court arguments due to illness

I am afraid that global warming will melt the ice. Last time I heard we had twelve years or less for no more ice, but since then I have used a straw many times, should be 6 years by now.

I hope Trump elects the staunches alt-right judge we have ever seen. So radical that he will ever only read the constitution instead of attempting to interpret it his way.

Taxidermists do a pretty good job. They could probably make her look more lifelike than she does today. I think it worked with Woodrow Wilson and FDR.

I HEARD this from an unknown reliable source....and, according to Democrats, that means it is 100% TRUE - Just ask D-Adam Schiff.

Ok, so that has not been confirmed...but it is being reported that Ginsburg is missing more case arguments due to illness.

To prevent President Trump from getting ANOTHER USSC Justice pick, however, I would not doubt that the Democrats would not stoop to desecrating the sanctity of life / death by sticking the old girl in a 'technologically advanced personal meat locker' to keep her alive, technically, for an entire year in hopes of a Democrat winning in 2020.....

If liberals put her on ice before she dies then technically she still owns the seat

Would she agree to letting lib Dr Frankensteins do that?

By the way, for the monitors, the opening title was not a 'conspiracy theory' - it was a JOKE....a TEASER to get people to enter the thread to discuss how Ginsburg is holding on by a thread and Dems are willing to do about anything in hopes she holds out for a possible 2020 Democrat win.....

Sorry that went over our heads.

I doubt that it would fly.

At some point, it has to be acknowledged and acted on, that if she is incapable of performing her job, that she needs to be removed from that job and replaced with someone who can perform it, even if they somehow manage to keep her technically “alive”.

Harry Mudd on Star Trek...Stella Dear...

Works for me.

Weekend-at-Bernies.jpg

Well, this may be one of the reasons they are so desperate to Impeach Trump, the list is getting so long though.

Forum List

Back