Why Vote for Trump: Top Three Reasons...

still, we need a Constitutionalist who will vote no to any further abuses of govt especially courts to decide private matters especially involving personal beliefs.

Rump is clearly not a "Constitutionalist". He's prolly the most anti-Constitutional candidate we've ever had in any of our lifetimes.
You should see this guy idiots voted in called Obama.....

Dear owebo
Obama is not an idiot.
He is a politician first, not a Constitutionalist, and showed highly skilled political strategy by abusing the legislative and executive position to push agenda in order to attack and set off the Conservative right as part of his plans. By entrapping them in negative reactions in the media, he uses this to discredit the rightwing further, to rally the liberal voters and support behind the agenda he is pushing.

This takes highly intelligent and articulate manipulation to pull off, using media and govt means of pushing propaganda, and both
bypassing the Constitution and dividing the public against the Constitutionalists who would otherwise check against such abuses.

still, we need a Constitutionalist who will vote no to any further abuses of govt especially courts to decide private matters especially involving personal beliefs.

Rump is clearly not a "Constitutionalist". He's prolly the most anti-Constitutional candidate we've ever had in any of our lifetimes.
You should see this guy idiots voted in called Obama.....

Dear owebo
Obama is not an idiot.
He is a politician first, not a Constitutionalist, and showed highly skilled political strategy by abusing the legislative and executive position to push agenda in order to attack and set off the Conservative right as part of his plans. By entrapping them in negative reactions in the media, he uses this to discredit the rightwing further, to rally the liberal voters and support behind the agenda he is pushing.

This takes highly intelligent and articulate manipulation to pull off, using media and govt means of pushing propaganda, and both
bypassing the Constitution and dividing the public against the Constitutionalists who would otherwise check against such abuses.
I respectfully disagree.....the people pulling the puppet Obamas strings are geniuses however, Obama is nothing but plastic and paint.....

This just in.
I was looking for a third reason to argue why voting for Trump was better than not.
I think I found it today.

3. First reason I found was that the choice of Supreme Court Justice would come from a list of more conservative Constitutionalists to balance the liberal bias. Even though I disagree with EITHER a left or right bias, and that to be Constitutional, no ruling should favor beliefs on either side, but should REJECT any law or dispute that belongs to the state or people; still, we need a Constitutionalist who will vote no to any further abuses of govt especially courts to decide private matters especially involving personal beliefs.

So that was the best reason given to me so far.

2. Secondly, since Clinton is so connected with party and legal interests that can buy their way out of being held accountable to the public and taxpayers, this is dangerous to put any more such people into office who put politics and party before Constitutional duty to public and office.

Trump is not a lawyer, not a friend to either party. Where he is not a friend to the Constitution either, the Republicans and Constitutionalists who are will smash his arguments and/or kick him out of office and he can't play around like Clinton and the Democrats do buying out the legal system.

The Clintons and the Obamas of the Democratic Party have shown they can even smash their own constituents for political benefit, and nobody can stop them because they have bought out the favor of the legal lobbies, corporate lobbies, and media that profits off these games and exploitation.

Trump does not have those connections, so he can be held to the Constitution by opponents while Clinton won't even work with Sanders and Blacks demanding accountability to the voter base from Democrat leadership.

1. And the third reason, to finish the list,
just came out today:

Ruth Bader Ginsburg: ‘I can’t imagine what the country would be’ under President Trump

Ginsburg threatened to move to New Zealand if Trump got elected President.

Yay! My list is finished.

No matter how awful Trump is with sticking his feet in his mouth, saying things that can't possibly be justified by Constitutional means, that's why he can be held in check by conservatives and Constitutionalists who do enforce the laws.

People who don't want to do the work it takes to check Trump or govt can just move out of the way, or totally out of the country.

Because no matter who we elect, it is going to take work to keep them and govt in check.

If you want to be lazy and just let the legal and corporate lobbies decide who is going to get investigated and who is going to be let off the hook, vote for Clinton and more lawyers buying out the legal, legislative and media.

That's more work for the rest of us trying to clean up the messes made by corporate politics.

Trump knows the game, but he doesn't have the connections and dirt on him that the other people do running the game. So Trump can get his rump kicked if he steps out of line. And obviously the Republicans are happy to do so!
So, basically, your three top reasons to vote for Trump are:

1. The next President will appoint Supreme Court justices.

2. Hillary Clinton sucks.

3. Someone you don't like doesn't like Trump.

Wow. That's all you have?

Talk about damning with faint praise! :lol:

Last edited:
[

Other than Obama, Clinton, Gore, Pelosi, Sanders, Boxer, Feinstein, Rangle et al.

Trump released a list of pro-Constitution jurists that he would nominate. This would counter the anti-Constitution scum like Ginsburg, Kagan, and the drooling retard Sotomayor.

[
People that call themselfs constitutionalist are probably the least democratic and least understanding of the real constitution. One could spend a life time studying law and case law and still be wrong by some hick that has a 5th grade education that calls themself a constitutional conservative. lol, lol, lol

No doubt you think the "real" Constitution was drafted in Moscow circa 1919...

Oh, and anyone with a 5th grade education would know that the word is "themselves" sparky.

This just in.
I was looking for a third reason to argue why voting for Trump was better than not.

3. First reason I found was that the choice of Supreme Court Justice would come from a list of more conservative Constitutionalists to balance the liberal bias. Even though I disagree with EITHER a left or right bias, and that to be Constitutional, no ruling should favor beliefs on either side, but should REJECT any law or dispute that belongs to the state or people; still, we need a Constitutionalist who will vote no to any further abuses of govt especially courts to decide private matters especially involving personal beliefs.

2. Secondly, since Clinton is so connected with party and legal interests that can buy their way out of being held accountable to the public and taxpayers, this is dangerous to put any more such people into office who put politics and party before Constitutional duty to public and office.

Trump is not a lawyer, not a friend to either party. Where he is not a friend to the Constitution either, the Republicans and Constitutionalists who are will smash his arguments and/or kick him out of office and he can't play around like Clinton and the Democrats do buying out the legal system.

The Clintons and the Obamas of the Democratic Party have shown they can even smash their own constituents for political benefit, and nobody can stop them because they have bought out the favor of the legal lobbies, corporate lobbies, and media that profits off these games and exploitation.

Trump does not have those connections, so he can be held to the Constitution by opponents while Clinton won't even work with Sanders and Blacks demanding accountability to the voter base from Democrat leadership.

just came out today:

Ruth Bader Ginsburg: ‘I can’t imagine what the country would be’ under President Trump

No matter how awful Trump is with sticking his feet in his mouth, saying things that can't possibly be justified by Constitutional means, that's why he can be held in check by conservatives and Constitutionalists who do enforce the laws.

People who don't want to do the work it takes to check Trump or govt can just move out of the way, or totally out of the country.

Because no matter who we elect, it is going to take work to keep them and govt in check.

If you want to be lazy and just let the legal and corporate lobbies decide who is going to get investigated and who is going to be let off the hook, vote for Clinton and more lawyers buying out the legal, legislative and media.

That's more work for the rest of us trying to clean up the messes made by corporate politics.

Trump knows the game, but he doesn't have the connections and dirt on him that the other people do running the game. So Trump can get his rump kicked if he steps out of line. And obviously the Republicans are happy to do so!

Talk about condemning with faint praise! :lol:

No, that's all I need. There's a difference. I can argue these three points and cover all the other bases.

And it's not about people "sucking" because the whole system sucks right now, if you are going to be fair.

The issue isn't about people we "like or don't like," but which can be held to the Constitution, and WHO we can count on to enforce it when people in office don't (and who will run away from the responsibility as in #3 so if the liberals all run away that still leaves Constitutionalists to check govt and correct it, who can better do this with Trump in office than Clinton).

g5000

I will vote for Hillary because idiots like emilyunhinged support Trump so you just know That would be a mistake.

Plus it will make Dot cry.

counter post ..

add $12 trillion to the deficit over the next decade

deport 5% of the work force and start a recession

impose tariffs on imports, begin trade wars, raise taxes on American buyers.

Imagine the cost of providing illegals with taxpayer funded education, a driver's license, a health care mandate, all with the government undermining found in the sanctuary of illegals who are felons that have killed Americans.

This just in.

just came out today:

Talk about damning with faint praise! :lol:

that's more than enough ...

"WE'RE MAD" usually does it.

This just in.

just came out today:

Talk about condemning with faint praise! :lol:

No, that's all I need. There's a difference. I can argue these three points and cover all the other bases.

And it's not about people "sucking" because the whole system sucks right now, if you are going to be fair.

The issue isn't about people we "like or don't like," but which can be held to the Constitution, and WHO we can count on to enforce it when people in office don't (and who will run away from the responsibility as in #3 so if the liberals all run away that still leaves Constitutionalists to check govt and correct it, who can better do this with Trump in office than Clinton).

g5000
Except for number one, those are the lamest reasons I have ever heard for supporting a candidate.

"Vote for my clown because he isn't that other clown!" :lol:

I will vote for Hillary because idiots like emilyunhinged support Trump so you just know That would be a mistake.

Dear Ravi You will vote for Clinton and Democrats because you are not held responsible for paying for the costs of the damage done by such politics.

If you don't mind paying for all that, why not just do that by party and not force it on the rest of the nation.

If you do mind paying for it, then why force it on everyone else if you don't even want to pay for it yourself.

This is what I don't get about fellow Democrats. I am trying to get people of all parties connected on this idea of sponsoring programs we believe in through our respective parties; and the only ones who don't seem to get that are Democrats!

Dear Ravi You will vote for Clinton and Democrats because you are not held responsible for paying for the costs of the damage done by such politics.

If you don't mind paying for all that, why not just do that by party and not force it on the rest of the nation.

If you do mind paying for it, then why force it on everyone else if you don't even want to pay for it yourself.

This is what I don't get about fellow Democrats. I am trying to get people of all parties connected on this idea of sponsoring programs we believe in through our respective parties; and the only ones who don't seem to get that are Democrats!
I'm a Republican currently.

Here's a better idea Emily.

Instead of running away, doing this, doing that, etc etc etc ----- let's just not elect a fat self-infatuated asshole who's never held a job in his life to the most demanding job in the world. Problem solved.

I mean get a grip --- he's not even a nominee yet.

Dear Pogo If I had my way, I'd have the top candidates like Clinton and Trump, Sanders and Johnson, Cruz and the Tea Party, Greens and Libertarians all agree on a game plan, and agreed positions for ALL their chosen reps to have roles in govt working together instead of competing for the same offices.

You mean from the guy who won't release his taxes...

Forum List

Back