Attorney Turley says Trump trial brought back dead misdemeanor, turned it into 34 felonies

Lol, regale me with your insight into the constitution.

What were you told violated the constitution?
Always happy to educate the perpetually stupid.

Here ya go, Simp.

Sixth Amendment​

The Sixth Amendment guarantees the rights of criminal defendants, including the right to a public trial without unnecessary delay, the right to a lawyer, the right to an impartial jury, and the right to know who your accusers are and the nature of the charges and evidence against you.

I can't help but WONDER what the two attorneys on the Jury are thinking about all this. They KNOW the law and how Judge Merchan is giving instructions.

you can find out by watching Fox News

None of them have anything good to say about Merchan

I hear the word REVERSIBLE a lot... But I didn't have to hear that word from an attorney. It's kind of a no brainer

You are obviously clueless as the the jury instructions.

In a controversial move, Judge Juan Merchan recently ruled that the jury in former President Donald Trump’s criminal trial does not need to unanimously agree on which specific “predicate” crime was committed to secure a conviction on felony charges. This decision has significant implications for the judicial process and raises questions about its constitutionality and the potential violation of Trump’s rights

I can't help but WONDER what the two attorneys on the Jury are thinking about all this. They KNOW the law and how Judge Merchan is giving instructions.

If they dislike President Trump, they will vote guilty, because they know that it will never withstand an appeal.

In a controversial move, Judge Juan Merchan recently ruled that the jury in former President Donald Trump’s criminal trial does not need to unanimously agree on which specific “predicate” crime was committed to secure a conviction on felony charges. This decision has significant implications for the judicial process and raises questions about its constitutionality and the potential violation of Trump’s rights

Reversible Error Number 10

or 15 or who knows..

Making it up on the fly as it’s going down the tubes . This happened election night also

Making it up on the fly as it’s going down the tubes . This happened election night also

If he was just making it up on the fly, some small percentage of the mistakes would be in President Trump's favor.

So far it is 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000%

20 years ago someone backs a car over a cat . 20 years later a neighbor gets backed over and they charge the cat guy with a felony because he had a backing over misdemeanor once.
Thats the type of convolusion going on with the witch hunt

I truly believe that there has been at least one per day, on average.
Here is Reversible Error # 25:

Judge is a hack

(just kidding)

But here's something serious: the judge was "randomly" chosen to do not only this Trump trial but others

and Merchan wasn't even, for this trial (others?) in the pool of judges!

Forum List

Back