Why Does Trump Face Felony Charges? What is a felony 101

The underlying crime does not have to be listed in the indictment. That is a NY state rule.

In court, the other crimes were put forth. You just choose to ignore the truth.

This trial was the first time I learned about this facet of NY law, I don’t understand how it remotely fits with the Constitution

What is the 2nd crime?
Listed. Dealt with.

It should be a crime to beta a dead horse.

438830599_7488153181241245_6449432066241723878_n.jpg

Um, it’s a State issue that contradicts the Constitution. The defendant should know what he’s charged with. It’s the judicial version of “pass the Bill to find out what’s in it”, find him guilty then we’ll tell you the charges
It does not contradict anything. The indictment and filings mentioned other crimes. It's complicated for most people to grasp simply because it is wrapped up in legalese.

A post I made:

But what is the other crime? Here is where the case gets shaky. In court filings, the prosecution has argued that Trump was attempting to commit or conceal federal and state election law crimes, along with state tax crimes. The election law theory has real weaknesses, however. While I’ve long believed the hush-money scheme violated federal criminal law, I also recognize that the underlying legal theory has not been fully tested.

Cohen, Trump’s former lawyer and fixer, pleaded guilty to federal crimes in connection with this same scheme, but a guilty plea doesn’t have the same value as a court precedent. There isn’t clear federal precedent on the matter, and no federal charges have been brought against Trump on these grounds, by the Department of Justice under either Trump or President Biden. In addition, the state election law that the prosecution cites may well be pre-empted by federal law and therefore be inapplicable to the case

Its too bad we cant have an honest conversation

You obviously cant name a second crime but refuse to admit it
You can't have one if you keep lying through omission and worse. Over and over again I tell you it's been dealt with.

"What is the Crime???" a member asked in a thread. "Can anyone give a Lucid Explanation of Bragg's alleged "another crime?"" asked yet another member. Each time the "other crime" is mentioned or listed, it either goes ignored or it is incoherently attacked.

Davide French, a NYT reporter who is not a fan of Mr. Trump, questions the validity of the prosecution's case of this other crime, showing it's possible to do so without resorting to cultist denials and obfuscation.

But what is the other crime? Here is where the case gets shaky. In court filings, the prosecution has argued that Trump was attempting to commit or conceal federal and state election law crimes, along with state tax crimes. The election law theory has real weaknesses, however. While I’ve long believed the hush-money scheme violated federal criminal law, I also recognize that the underlying legal theory has not been fully tested.

Cohen, Trump’s former lawyer and fixer, pleaded guilty to federal crimes in connection with this same scheme, but a guilty plea doesn’t have the same value as a court precedent. There isn’t clear federal precedent on the matter, and no federal charges have been brought against Trump on these grounds, by the Department of Justice under either Trump or President Biden. In addition, the state election law that the prosecution cites may well be pre-empted by federal law and therefore be inapplicable to the case

It does not contradict anything. The indictment and filings mentioned other crimes. It's complicated for most people to grasp simply because it is wrapped up in legalese.

A post I made:

So you're now undercutting your previous stance..?

You can't have one if you keep lying through omission and worse. Over and over again I tell you it's been dealt with.

"What is the Crime???" a member asked in a thread. "Can anyone give a Lucid Explanation of Bragg's alleged "another crime?"" asked yet another member. Each time the "other crime" is mentioned or listed, it either goes ignored or it is incoherently attacked.

Davide French, a NYT reporter who is not a fan of Mr. Trump, questions the validity of the prosecution's case of this other crime, showing it's possible to do so without resorting to cultist denials and obfuscation.

You and other anti trumpers keep repeating that he is a convicted felon

So when you do we’re going to ask

Because we understand there was no 2nd crime

You and other anti trumpers keep repeating that he is a convicted felon

So when you do we’re going to ask

Because we understand there was no 2nd crime
"In court filings, the prosecution has argued that Trump was attempting to commit or conceal federal and state election law crimes, along with state tax crimes."

court filing:

It doesn't rise to that. It's a state issue.
When did Trump run for state office?

The judge or Biden's henchmen, will claim that Trump used this document error to steal the 2016 election.

I'd bet my paycheck on it.

First time I can think of that paying off a whore is a threat to Democracy!!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
When did Trump run for state office?

The judge or Biden's henchmen, will claim that Trump used this document error to steal the 2016 election.

I'd bet my paycheck on it.

"In court filings, the prosecution has argued that Trump was attempting to commit or conceal federal and state election law crimes, along with state tax crimes."

court filing:

court filing:

Yet they never proved Jack Squat.

They can claim that Trump shot JFK, but they have to prove it in court.

The burden of proof is with the prosecution.

I don't give a God Damn about their fake accusations.

Forum List

Back