Girl Gang attacks man for telling them to settle down.

You see a lot of Mexicans and Asians with blond hair.

Maybe Martha is her name. I'll leave the heavy guessing up to you.

Yes, I do see Asians with blonde hair. and lots of Mexicans with blonde hair.

Yet if you look at the numbers caucasians by far have the lock on blond hair, and you continue to grasp at straws to support your initial bone-headed statement.

You can quit, I couldn't think much less of you anyway.

You see a lot of Mexicans and Asians with blond hair.

Maybe Martha is her name. I'll leave the heavy guessing up to you.

Yet if you look at the numbers caucasians by far have the lock on blond hair, and you continue to grasp at straws to support your initial bone-headed statement.

Caucasians have the lock on blonde hair? Holy fuckin hell...

Of course, Hispanics pretty much do have a lock on Hispanic last names.....

Why am I still arguing with you? You'll lie about not making posts in the same thread they were made.

Toodaloo derpmaster.

Why am I still arguing with you? You'll lie about not making posts in the same thread they were made.

Toodaloo derpmaster.
The lie was yours. You lied and said I stated that all the perps were black. I said no such thing, my sweet little mongoloid. Now run along and go play in the McDs playhouse.

So basically you're trying to say that the girl on the right is somehow not caucasian.

Let me know when you're ready to quit derping. :thup:

She's not white. She is what used to be called a High Yellow.

I am high yellow.

I had a childhood friend who had two black parents, but had red curly hair and white skin. He sucked at baseball, but goddamn that fucker could fly. He killed us at most every display of athleticism.

Toodaloo derpmaster.
The lie was yours. You lied and said I stated that all the perps were black. I said no such thing, my sweet little mongoloid. Now run along and go play in the McDs playhouse.

God you're a tard.

You said "not on of them was white".

I keep pointing out the white girl in the picture to you, but you think she's from some far-flung region of the planet...because you can't accept that a white person was in on it for whatever reason.

I think bob the mongoloid thinks that, in stating that none of the girls was white, I was denying that one of the girls had light skin. I don't think the sweet little mongoloid realizes that white can refer to a race, or to a color. I hope he has a good supply of pop tarts to keep him busy.

So basically you're trying to say that the girl on the right is somehow not caucasian.

Let me know when you're ready to quit derping. :thup:

She's not white. She is what used to be called a High Yellow.

I am high yellow.

I have a good friend who is the president of the Black Lawyers Society in England. He is "black" but looks more Italian. Of course race in England is FAR more complicated than it is here. I have good friends who insist they are black, they are from the middle east. They are entirely offended that black people in Los Angeles don't consider them black when they are definitely black in England. It also makes me rather vaguely uncomfortable.

Toodaloo derpmaster.

God you're a tard.

I keep pointing out the white girl in the picture to you, but you think she's from some far-flung region of the planet...because you can't accept that a white person was in on it for whatever reason.
So, because she has skin you could describe as white, you think her race is Caucasian? HAHAHAHA. Such a simple little feller.....

I think bob the mongoloid thinks that, in stating that none of the girls was white, I was denying that one of the girls had light skin. I don't think the sweet little mongoloid realizes that white can refer to a race, or to a color. I hope he has a good supply of pop tarts to keep him busy.

:lol:

My initial post was quite simple and sincere.

You said there were no whites, I pointed out that one of the girls in cuffs certainly appears to be white. She looks more like a caucasian than anything else.

You're telling me to believe you over my own eyes.

God you're a tard.

So, because she has skin you could describe as white, you think her race is Caucasian? HAHAHAHA. Such a simple little feller.....

I fail to see how you're in a different position here with regards to assumption.

I have evidence that she's Caucasian, because she looks like she is.

What do you have?

:lol:

My initial post was quite simple and sincere.

You said there were no whites, I pointed out that one of the girls in cuffs certainly appears to be white. She looks more like a caucasian than anything else.

You're telling me to believe you over my own eyes.

Believe what you want. But physically, I see nothing that suggests she is not Hispanic or Caucasian. So I consider the names.....

Forum List

Back