Girls on bicycles

Who didn't see this coming?

First female Tour de France devolves into chaos after massive pileup

Why are those women stopping for. Tough luck for that pile. Get your buns on the bike. Plenty of people to clean that wreck up

As someone who has watched every TDF since 2000, these pileups happen every year, usually multiple times throughout the course of the race. This year there were protesters chained to each other that caused one massive pileup with the men, but these are commonplace and a normal part of team bike racing. I've seen a dog run onto the course and cause a pileup, I've seen one of the team cars cause a pileup, a dropped water bottle, lots of things happen when the peloton is racing.

They have a Chick De France?

I didn't know that.

This is the first one run by the same people who run the Tour de France. there have been road cycling events for women in France before, but issues with naming rights and timing made them not equivalent to the Tour for men.

This is the first one, and hopefully starts a long run of them.

Until of course they start letting men into it.

This is the first one run by the same people who run the Tour de France. there have been road cycling events for women in France before, but issues with naming rights and timing made them not equivalent to the Tour for men.

This is the first one, and hopefully starts a long run of them.

Until of course they start letting men into it.
Yeah...you would think the females would have had a go at it before now..

Forum List

Back