Gitmo Survey.What Cities Would You Want To Send The Terrorists To?,Places "Worse Than Hell".

If you are in a battlefield and you catch someone giving aid to the enemy. You end them. Not that complicated. You don't play Hamlet and ask stupid metaphorical questions.

You would've made a great nazi!

If you are in a battlefield and you catch someone giving aid to the enemy. You end them. Not that complicated. You don't play Hamlet and ask stupid metaphorical questions.

What a predictable post. No, terrorist make great NAZIS. Ending Them is a high aspiration. Defending them, stupid and self defeating.

What a predictable post. No, terrorist make great NAZIS. Ending Them is a high aspiration.

Well it was predictable because of all those nazi like things you said !

What a predictable post. No, terrorist make great NAZIS. Ending Them is a high aspiration.

Like what? Islam throws gays off buildings, chops people's heads off, and crashes planes into buildings, taxes non Muslims, and supports war on non Muslims. I stand against their form of absolutism. On a battlefield you either kill the bad guys or let them go. It's crystal clear, sending folks to rot in cells out of moral ambiguity isn't doing anyone any favors.

So, Barry contends that GITMO is a "recruiting" tool for the terrorists. OK, so be it. So, we close GITMO and bring the rag heads to, say, Florence CO to the Supermax.

Can somebody explain to me how the HELL that would be any different than leaving them where they are now!?!?!
there's no difference

leftist just use it as a talking point.

they gave it no thought, none. If they had they would know it's way better than the alternative.

And that's what I thought. So basically he would be moving them from US soil (yes, it is OURS) to another location on US soil. And remember, there is a LOT more than just a prison there, we have extensive (and very secret) listening posts there, military housing - and all the logistical support that goes with it (Burger King, PX facilities, Churches, etc) as well as K-12 schools and so on.

I don't expect Congress to go along with this nonsense. Just more crap from a little fella that is trying desperately to achieve some kind of BS legacy.

Like what? Islam throws gays off buildings, chops people's heads off, and crashes planes into buildings, taxes non Muslims, and supports war on non Muslims. I stand against their form of absolutism. On a battlefield you either kill the bad guys or let them go. It's crystal clear, sending folks to rot in cells out of moral ambiguity isn't doing anyone any favors.

Well, I can make it easier for this "president". I'll go down there and put a bullet in each of their pointed little heads. Problem solved.

dem13-infographic-gitmo-vets-rel13.jpg

How much are any of you willing to have your taxes raised to pay for this?

Let me help you. NONE of you.

Your header is by the ACLU. All credibility lost, sonny.

How dare you. How dare you? This is what liberals do. Timmy , ISIL deash terrorist in Iraq or Syria don't show any quarter to innocent people, and they would probably chop your head off as well after they read your posts. What is wrong with ending THEM? You are a chump. Jesus Christ.

I say take a walk down cage row and but several rounds into each and everyone of them.
Cheap and effective.
why not just put all 93 of them on a shuttle, and drop them off on the moon? then the shuttle comes right back and hopefully doesnt land in someones back yard.

I say take a walk down cage row and but several rounds into each and everyone of them.
Cheap and effective.
why not just put all 93 of them on a shuttle, and drop them off on the moon? then the shuttle comes right back and hopefully doesnt land in someones back yard.

Unfortunately the shuttle program has been mothballed so our only other option is to shoot em.

Cheap and effective.

Unfortunately the shuttle program has been mothballed so our only other option is to shoot em.
well, ok,,,then we can send them to Uranus via UPS

Cheap and effective.

Yeah....didn't we need "volunteers" for the upcoming Mars mission? :)

Cheap and effective.

well, ok,,,then we can send them to Uranus via UPS

Is there that much room in Uranus?

Daesh doesn't take prisoners, unless for ransom or to chop off their heads in HD as a propaganda weapon. Wow, karmic chi thing going on here? I am like, take no prisoners here, period, they aren't following the Geneva conventions, all options are off the board then.

Forum List

Back