Gitmo Terrorists Coming to a Prison Near You

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
171514179-military-officers-stand-at-the-entrance-to-camp-vi-and.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

Obumbler promised he'd close the place day when he ran the first time. Guess he's determined to make that promise part of his legacy. This is one of several articles I've read about it this morning @ http://www.slate.com/content/dam/sl...nce-to-camp-vi-and.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

The Navy brig in Charleston is rumored to be among the places they'd go.

Considering Obamas hard on to screw white Southerners and particularly SC now due to the police shooting and AME church massacre....I wouldn't be shocked if this was his big middle finger to SC before his term ends.

Either try them or release them. This shit is inhumane and NONE of us would want it done to us. Imagine if someone invaded the US and you fought back and they declared you a terrorist and detained you for 15 years without trial or charge.

Considering Obamas hard on to screw white Southerners and particularly SC now due to the police shooting and AME church massacre....I wouldn't be shocked if this was his big middle finger to SC before his term ends.

Good put them all near white southern neighborhoods

How do they keep them locked up....once they reach U.S. soil, they get the full complement of rights....and considering the chain of evidence that brought them to gitmo will be nonexistant, we will be forced to send them out of the country.......

Either try them or release them. This shit is inhumane and NONE of us would want it done to us. Imagine if someone invaded the US and you fought back and they declared you a terrorist and detained you for 15 years without trial or charge.

They are committed killers, not soldiers, they will not end hostilities when they are released, they will go back to killing innocent men, women and children.....and if you did the crap they did you would deserve to be locked up for life too.......they are not freedom fighters, they are not soldiers of a national army, they are unlawful, criminal combatants with no rights under the Geneva convention......

Eventually democrats want these terrorists released into the United States. Getting them here is just the first step. The foundation is in place with releasing the hispanic criminals. Now they know just how to do it.

They are committed killers, not soldiers, they will not end hostilities when they are released, they will go back to killing innocent men, women and children.....and if you did the crap they did you would deserve to be locked up for life too.......they are not freedom fighters, they are not soldiers of a national army, they are unlawful, criminal combatants with no rights under the Geneva convention......
They are soldiers. We invaded their country. I would expect ANYONE to fight if someone invaded my country. Plain and simple and our own founding fathers were considered terrorists by England so....

Obama has always wanted it closed and doesn't care if they are released............

His current deal is part of that plan, and he will probably try to give Gitmo back to cuba.........

If that is his plan, let cuba take the scum bags there with it............Just make sure they aren't released.

They are soldiers. We invaded their country. I would expect ANYONE to fight if someone invaded my country. Plain and simple and our own founding fathers were considered terrorists by England so....

They are not soldiers, they are unlawful combatants.....and so do not deserve the same protections as soldiers of a national army.

They have committed war crimes against civilian populations, they are criminals and unlawful combatants, they need to be executed.

Eventually democrats want these terrorists released into the United States. Getting them here is just the first step. The foundation is in place with releasing the hispanic criminals. Now they know just how to do it.

There will be no way to hold them once they get on our soil...the ACLU and other democrat morons will get into action to free these monsters since their capture on the battlefield does not comport with criminal capture...which they will now be subject to....the rules for criminal prosecution are different from prisoners of war......

They have committed war crimes against civilian populations, they are criminals and unlawful combatants, they need to be executed.
Releasing them would just put them back into the fight against our own people and our allies..........Some released have already done so...............

We could release them at 30k feet above the Atlantic saying have a nice flight.

Releasing them would just put them back into the fight against our own people and our allies..........Some released have already done so...............

They say the dead leader of isis used to be in gitmo.....and he went on to rape that American woman they captured......

They are not soldiers, they are unlawful combatants.....and so do not deserve the same protections as soldiers of a national army.
They are soldiers. Period. They fought against US aggression and invasion so either try them for some crime or release them and you are damn right they would go back to fighting aginst the US imperialist forces anyone would that was still holding my country hostage and raping its resources.

So has the US. Biggest ones of all were Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

Bush jr promoted terrorists from criminals to "enemy combatants".

Under that faux pretense they are POW's and can be held indefinitely until the phony "war on terror" is won or lost, whichever comes sooner.

But if they are not "enemy combatants" then yes, they are under the jurisdiction of the Constitution and therefore have the right to a trial.

They say the dead leader of isis used to be in gitmo.....and he went on to rape that American woman they captured......
Isn't al Baghdadi still alive? It was Mullah Omar that died.

They are soldiers. Period. They fought against US aggression and invasion so either try them for some crime or release them and you are damn right they would go back to fighting aginst the US imperialist forces anyone would that was still holding my country hostage and raping its resources.

So has the US. Biggest ones of all were Nagasaki and Hiroshima.
Just another reason to release their asses over the Atlantic......................

Pick a side bitch................Oops you already have.........with the enemies of the United States.

Bush jr promoted terrorists from criminals to "enemy combatants".

Under that faux pretense they are POW's and can be held indefinitely until the phony "war on terror" is won or lost, whichever comes sooner.

But if they are not "enemy combatants" then yes, they are under the jurisdiction of the Constitution and therefore have the right to a trial.

And if they have a right to a trial, then they go free......they were captured without miranda, the "evidence" in their capture will not be available......so the trial will release them......go obama.......

Isn't al Baghdadi still alive? It was Mullah Omar that died.
ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi Sexually Abused American Hostage Kayla Mueller Officials Say - ABC News

Al-Baghdadi, an Iraqi who calls himself "Caliph" as ruler of the Islamic State, personally brought the enslaved 26-year-old humanitarian aid worker from Prescott, Arizona, to be imprisoned inside the home of Abu Sayyaf, a Tunisian in charge of oil and gas revenue for the group, counter-terrorism officials have told ABC News over the past several months.

"Baghdadi was at the house of Sayyaf. He delivered Kayla Mueller, live and in person," one of several counter-terrorism officials briefed on the case told ABC News.

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (Arabic: أبو بكر البغدادي‎, ʾabū bakri l-baḡdādī)[5][6][7] is the leader[8][9][10] of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), an Islamic extremist group in western Iraq, Libya, northeast Nigeria and Syria self-styled as the "Islamic State". It is believed that he has been proclaimed by his followers to be a Caliph.[11]

Forum List

Back