Gitmo Terrorists Coming to a Prison Near You

Prisoners of war can only be held until the hostilities are over, these hostilities will never be over with these guys......if they are put into the court system they are going to walk.....and then murder more people.

There will be no way to hold them once they get on our soil...

This is conservative bedwetting above and beyond the call.

Conservatives, you've fulfilled your DailyDutyToTheParty to shriek hysterically about how everyone is doomed. Now go change yourselves.

How am I wrong? Once they touch American soil they will be covered by our judicial system and Constitutional protections...and every nut job lefty group that we have...all crying for release for "the gitmo 160"......... or however many are left in there.

After WWll ended in 1945 the captured Nazi soldiers had either been released or had gone to trial by 1948.

Holding these people uncharged for years at Gitmo is a crime against humanity. ..... :cool:

There will be no way to hold them once they get on our soil...

This is conservative bedwetting above and beyond the call.

Conservatives, you've fulfilled your DailyDutyToTheParty to shriek hysterically about how everyone is doomed. Now go change yourselves.
Alright, I'm open to change you can believe in.....................

We'll bring them back by boat..............Sharks gotta eat too.

After WWll ended in 1945 the captured Nazi soldiers had either been released or had gone to trial by 1948.

Holding these people uncharged for years at Gitmo is a crime against humanity. ..... :cool:

THEY are a crime against humanity!!!! We should do to them what they do and have done to tens of thousands of innocents just because their either don't believe in that crap preached in the Koran or just don't want to live under their stupid laws.

Many of the illegally held inmates at Gitmo were released after years of confinement because they hadn't committed any crime.

The remaining innocent inmates either need to be charged or released. ...... :cool:

Many of the illegally held inmates at Gitmo were released after years of confinement because they hadn't committed any crime.

The remaining innocent inmates either need to be charged or released. ...... :cool:

Let's behead them all!!!! That's what the Koran say, isn't it?

Either try them or release them. This shit is inhumane and NONE of us would want it done to us. Imagine if someone invaded the US and you fought back and they declared you a terrorist and detained you for 15 years without trial or charge.

They are committed killers, not soldiers, they will not end hostilities when they are released, they will go back to killing innocent men, women and children.....and if you did the crap they did you would deserve to be locked up for life too.......they are not freedom fighters, they are not soldiers of a national army, they are unlawful, criminal combatants with no rights under the Geneva convention......
They are soldiers. We invaded their country. I would expect ANYONE to fight if someone invaded my country. Plain and simple and our own founding fathers were considered terrorists by England so....

They aren't uniform wearing soldiers. They do not honor the Geneva Convention.

What a dummy you are. They would kill you, you're family. Hell they'd wipe your whole town off the map and think nothing of it.

Those at Gitmo are terrorists. They recognize no law but their own. Gitmo is the perfect place for them. We should just shoot the lot of them.

Either try them or release them. This shit is inhumane and NONE of us would want it done to us. Imagine if someone invaded the US and you fought back and they declared you a terrorist and detained you for 15 years without trial or charge.

They are committed killers, not soldiers, they will not end hostilities when they are released, they will go back to killing innocent men, women and children.....and if you did the crap they did you would deserve to be locked up for life too.......they are not freedom fighters, they are not soldiers of a national army, they are unlawful, criminal combatants with no rights under the Geneva convention......
They are soldiers. We invaded their country. I would expect ANYONE to fight if someone invaded my country. Plain and simple and our own founding fathers were considered terrorists by England so....

They aren't uniform wearing soldiers. They do not honor the Geneva Convention.

What a dummy you are. They would kill you, you're family. Hell they'd wipe your whole town off the map and think nothing of it.

Those at Gitmo are terrorists. They recognize no law but their own. Gitmo is the perfect place for them. We should just shoot the lot of them.
They wouldn't bother me because I didn't bother them like invading their country,murdering their families etc. The US government did.

Oh an you think they wouldn't kill you because your blameless in whatever happened in their country??

An idiot you truly are. They would kill you in a heartbeat and cut off your head and they wouldn't care that you have never been to their country. You are a Westerner and live in the Great Satan. You would die and they would be more than happy to send you on you're way.

Oh and I doubt the US Govt. did all that murdering you imply they did.

I feel the same way. We pulled them out of their country. And then held them without charges or trial for 15 years.

That's nuts. That's not us. We're a nation of laws. Try them or release them.

I feel the same way. We pulled them out of their country. And then held them without charges or trial for 15 years.

Wow....completely clueless.......they were not gentle sheep hearders, and they are violent, dangerous murderers....if they get out I hope they move to your town.

Wow....completely clueless.......they were not gentle sheep hearders, and they are violent, dangerous murderers....if they get out I hope they move to your town.
They defended themselves against a foreign invasion. YOU would do same thing if China or Mexico or Canada or ANYONE invaded your country.

They defended themselves against a foreign invasion. YOU would do same thing if China or Mexico or Canada or ANYONE invaded your country.

No...wrong....and really stupid wrong. They are terrorists, unlawful combatants who committed war crimes against civilian populations by both rape, torture and murder and engaging in war without being a part of a national military. They are terrorists, not soldiers or resistance......

To compare Americans or any other citizen from any other country whose country is invaded as an act of war, vs. terrorists raping, torturing and murdering innocent shows how stupid you are, and that you lack anything resembling a moral compass, an understanding of good and evil and right and wrong....it also shows why people like you and the politicians you support should never be put in positions of power in our country.

Dude, its simple: if they are guilty of a crime, try them and put them in jail. If they aren't, let them go.

Just 'disappearing' people into prison without charges, trial or rights isn't us. Its the kind of hateful shit that the Stazi or Secret Police do. We are a nation of laws. We try people that we hold. Its what separates us from the animals.

Worse, if anyone can be held indefinitely simply by calling them a name, then who is to say you're not next? After all, they don't even need to charge you. Let alone present evidence of any guilt. They can just disappear you.

Is that the kind of country you want to live in? Because you are exactly the kind of 'useful idiot' that every despotic regime and secret police force thrive on.

Dude, its simple: if they are guilty of a crime, try them and put them in jail. If they aren't, let them go.

Just 'disappearing' people into prison without charges, trial or rights isn't us. Its the kind of hateful shit that the Stazi or Secret Police do. We are a nation of laws. We try people that we hold. Its what separates us from the animals.

Worse, if anyone can be held indefinitely simply by calling them a name, then who is to say you're not next? After all, they don't even need to charge you. Let alone present evidence of any guilt. They can just disappear you.

Is that the kind of country you want to live in? Because you are exactly the kind of 'useful idiot' that every despotic regime and secret police force thrive on.

Sorry, how do you make a military capture on a battlefield conform to the legal system of the U.S.? Once they hit American soil they can get put in the U.S. legal system......that is why they are held outside of the country. We are not talking American citizens, we are talking unlawful enemy combatants captured in military action. There is no chain of evidence, the witnesses are the very people who captured them, and odds are there is no evidence other than the fact they were captured in a war zone illegally fighting.

Sorry, how do you make a military capture on a battlefield conform to the legal system of the U.S.? Once they hit American soil they can get put in the U.S. legal system......that is why they are held outside of the country. We are not talking American citizens, we are talking unlawful enemy combatants captured in military action. There is no chain of evidence, the witnesses are the very people who captured them, and odds are there is no evidence other than the fact they were captured in a war zone illegally fighting.

Easy. Use military law. I have no problem trying them under military jurisdiction.

But they aren't charged in ANY court of law. They have no rights. They have been charged with no crimes. They have been convicted of nothing.

Yet they've spent a decade and a half behind bars.

That's outrageous. We're better than this.

Forum List

Back