Giuliani advises Trump to plead the 5th if subpoenaed ?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I suppose you would advise him to plead guilty to unspecified charges?

Has Giuliani gone completely nuts? He is actually advising Trump to plead the 5th amendment if he were "forced" to testify in front of a grand jury.

How would even the most brain-washed Trump cult member really feel about having a so-called, president pleading a refusal to answer a question lest he incriminates himself?

Giuliani says Trump doesn’t have to comply with a Mueller subpoena and could invoke the Fifth Amendment

Giuliani is trolling you rube snowflakes and it's Hillarious.

Trump can just tell Mueller to go pound sand if he subpoenas him.

Nothing Mueller can do about it. He can't indict a sitting President for a crime. He can't arrest him. He can't do shit.

• Banned

Nothing Mueller can do about it. He can't indict a sitting President for a crime. He can't arrest him.

Isn't it great to have an outlaw for president, Ricky???............LOL

and Trump out of a hole.

.....kind of reminds me of this cute picture(lol)

upload_2018-5-6_11-40-32.png

Has Giuliani gone completely nuts? He is actually advising Trump to plead the 5th amendment if he were "forced" to testify in front of a grand jury.

How would even the most brain-washed Trump cult member really feel about having a so-called, president pleading a refusal to answer a question lest he incriminates himself?

Giuliani says Trump doesn’t have to comply with a Mueller subpoena and could invoke the Fifth Amendment

Nothing Mueller can do about it. He can't indict a sitting President for a crime. He can't arrest him. He can't do shit.

Why do you seem so gleeful about that? You don't mind that the president is afraid of talking in a criminal investigation? You'd think he'd love to sit down for a chat with Mueller and get everything out in the open. I know that I would if I knew I was innocent.

Why do you seem so gleeful about that? You don't mind that the president is afraid of talking in a criminal investigation? You'd think he'd love to sit down for a chat with Mueller and get everything out in the open. I know that I would if I knew I was innocent.

Trump is so damn crooked, he could hide his fat ass behind a corkscrew.

the WORST thing that ever happened to him is to enter politics; he CANNOT now pull the same crap as he did in his fraudulent laden businesses.

What is everybody so surprised about?

I've already explained in another thread why Mueller doesn't want to
subpoena Trump. The threat that he can take the 5th.

All Mueller is hoping for is to entrap Trump in a lie. He has zero proof
of collusion or obstruction. With no lie from Trump on anything...Mueller's
work is done.

Don't trouble yourselves with the firing of Comey as obstruction. Mueller would
have no case. Mueller's boss told Trump he should fire Comey. That's out the window.

Mueller isn't going to subpoena anybody. Mueller, right now, has to go get
a memo or he may lose Manafort.

Trump is so damn crooked, he could hide his fat ass behind a corkscrew.

the WORST thing that ever happened to him is to enter politics; he CANNOT now pull the same crap as he did in his fraudulent laden businesses.

I see, what crap specifically? I doubt you have an answer.

The mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?

They won't care...remember, they are gleefully waiting for him to shoot someone on 5th Ave....so they can support him more.

Forum List

Back