giuliani And lindell Win Awards

why do you keep editing my comments out of context when you answer them??
There was no relevant context that I edited out.

You are ignorant of history in claiming that Jim Crow laws had anything to do with the Woolworth's counter sit ins and boycotts. You choose to remain ignorant as well.

And Mr. Lindell's successes in rising from Crack Head status to a tremendously successful businessman is inspiring. Did you see how fast he was able to drive Liberal Rival Pillow Maker Dave Hogg out of business?
Lindell needs to stick to the pillow business! And he better stay away from my medicine cabinet.

why do you keep editing my comments out of context when you answer them??
There was no relevant context that I edited out.

You are ignorant of history in claiming that Jim Crow laws had anything to do with the Woolworth's counter sit ins and boycotts. You choose to remain ignorant as well.
of course there was, or you wouldnt have done it,,

are you ever going to go back and answer what you edited out or just keep moving the goal post??

are you ever going to go back and answer what you edited out or just keep moving the goal post??
There wasn't and I can guarantee if I ask you what was edited out that was relevant context, you're going to ignore it.

The point is that you're an idiot, and you're never going to learn.

It's terminal.

There wasn't and I can guarantee if I ask you what was edited out that was relevant context, you're going to ignore it.

The point is that you're an idiot, and you're never going to learn.

It's terminal.
why would you need to ask me when you can just go back to the original comment before you edited it??

I can only assume since youre dodging the subject and moved to personal insults you have surrendered,,

why would you need to ask me when you can just go back to the original comment before you edited it??

I can only assume since youre dodging the subject and moved to personal insults you have surrendered,,
I did go back to the original comment, and there's nothing there that is relevant context.

If you think there is, you're welcome to provide it and explain why it's relevant.

But I can almost guarantee you aren't going to do that and we both know why.

Fascism is a form of nationalistic authoritarian control that utilizes rigid social structures and pressures to maintain power in disregard for the rights of minorities.

It’s not easy to define fascism. What you’ve claimed is fascists is so simplistic that it’s just useless gibberish. As I stated earlier, health codes could be considered fascist.

Fascism is the democrat party, the Reich.

• Authoritarian
  • Centrally Planned and managed economy
  • Scapegoating a particular race, ethnicity, or religion for hatred by the Reich and the controlled media
  • Suppression of individual liberty
  • Group privilege based on the standing of the group with the Reich
  • Suppression of religion that doesn't advocate for the Reich
  • Rule of the party rather than the rule of law
  • Contempt for the value of human life

Hitler used the democrat party as the model for the Nazis, now the democrats have exceeded the evil of that Reich and are the most monstrous tyrants in human history.

We utterly defeat the democrat vermin and those who control them or the world slides into a thousand years of darkness, slavery, misery, and death.

Well, yeah. Fascists are usually pretty harsh on minorities. Like, you know, Jewish people. They value national cohesion more than minority rights. People outside their particular nationalist identity are very much at risk.

You fascists have made white people the new Juden.

But your rhetoric hasn't changed at all.

I guess youve never heard of jim crow laws that supported woolworths actions,,
"Jim Crow laws" didn't force Woolworth's to segregate their lunch counter. It was store policy, by choice.
supported by democrats and jim crow laws of the time,,,

now back to the discussion of cakes and pictures,,,
youre skipping over neither is denying service to gays,, just that they dont want to participate in gay weddings,, thats their 1st amendment right

when theres a big coalition of bakers and photographers banning gays from their services we can have a discussion, until then youre just a fascist that want to control other peoples lives
heres one with full context that you skipped over

I don't know what you mean by "supported". The discrimination at Woolworth's counter had nothing to do with Jim Crow laws. It was merely store policy that had no need or use for "support" from any law.

This context is not relevant and changes nothing about your ignorance on the topic.

I don't know what you mean by "supported". The discrimination at Woolworth's counter had nothing to do with Jim Crow laws. It was merely store policy that had no need or use for "support" from any law.

This context is not relevant and changes nothing about your ignorance on the topic.
if all youre going to do is edit my comments out of context like a typical fascist you can go back to masturbating,,

Forum List

Back