giuliani And lindell Win Awards

you forcing others to participate when they dont want to is pure fascism,, more so if they could loose their lifes work and freedom over it,,
You understand how stupid this sounds, don't you?

No, you most certainly do not.

Fascists aren't known for their nondiscrimination policy. In fact, they're known for having the EXACT OPPOSITE approach.

I guess you know more than me what fascist think,,,

for me anytime someone else threaten my livelihood and freedom to accept a certain thing thats fascist,,
It’s not. Your definition is childish and incorrect.

And yes I know more about what fascism is than you.
and yet again you fail to explain why,,

and when did I say discrimination is OK or good??

what I'm saying is you forcing people to do what they dont want to or to accept what they disagree with under the penalty of jail or death if they resist is fascist,,
Fascism is a form of nationalistic authoritarian control that utilizes rigid social structures and pressures to maintain power in disregard for the rights of minorities.

It’s not easy to define fascism. What you’ve claimed is fascists is so simplistic that it’s just useless gibberish. As I stated earlier, health codes could be considered fascist.

you forcing others to participate when they dont want to is pure fascism,, more so if they could loose their lifes work and freedom over it,,
You understand how stupid this sounds, don't you?

No, you most certainly do not.

Fascists aren't known for their nondiscrimination policy. In fact, they're known for having the EXACT OPPOSITE approach.

I guess you know more than me what fascist think,,,

for me anytime someone else threaten my livelihood and freedom to accept a certain thing thats fascist,,
It’s not. Your definition is childish and incorrect.

And yes I know more about what fascism is than you.
and yet again you fail to explain why,,

and when did I say discrimination is OK or good??

what I'm saying is you forcing people to do what they dont want to or to accept what they disagree with under the penalty of jail or death if they resist is fascist,,
Fascism is a form of nationalistic authoritarian control that utilizes rigid social structures and pressures to maintain power in disregard for the rights of minorities.

It’s not easy to define fascism. What you’ve claimed is fascists is so simplistic that it’s just useless gibberish. As I stated earlier, health codes could be considered fascist.
I like how you put minorities in there,, the fact is its against anyone that stands against the powers that be,,

and again you want to force people against their will to behave or perform things they dont want to,, thats a form of fascism,,

and your food safety thing is a piss poor deflection from the topic at hand,,,

I like how you put minorities in there,, the fact is its against anyone that stands against the powers that be,,
Well, yeah. Fascists are usually pretty harsh on minorities. Like, you know, Jewish people. They value national cohesion more than minority rights. People outside their particular nationalist identity are very much at risk.

Well, yeah. Fascists are usually pretty harsh on minorities. Like, you know, Jewish people. They value national cohesion more than minority rights. People outside their particular nationalist identity are very much at risk.
youre deflecting again,,

not baking a cake or taking pictures hurts no one,, until fascist like you come in and want to destroy their lives or jail or kill them for it,,,

youre deflecting again,,

not baking a cake or taking pictures hurts no one,, until fascist like you come in and want to destroy their lives or jail or kill them for it,,,
No one is talking about jailing or killing people.

You’re out of your mind.

youre deflecting again,,

No one is talking about jailing or killing people.

You’re out of your mind.
thats exactly what youre talking about,, you just dont want to see it cause it proves your fascist intent,,,

you want laws to stop discrimination and that means jail or death if someone resist,,,

thats exactly what youre talking about,
Go on and show me where I suggested jailing or killing someone for not baking a cake.
I just did you stupid fuck,,

you want laws,, and laws mean jail time or death if you resist,,,
You’ve never heard of civil penalties?

These are fines we are talking about. I never said anything about killing or jailing. You’re a liar. And stupid too.

So the thought police on a character assassination binge despise the good in mankind's conservatives. Got it.

So Lindell and Ghouliani are what represents "good" amongst conservatives?

Wow, your party is truly screwed.
Who represents the good in progs? Do tell?
In a word, satan because he loves lying, cheating, abortion, arrogance, and in general breaking the law by means of mob abuse of peacekeepers.
dbrmggi-0035e40a-b30a-47a0-8566-880c8cac6d34.jpg

The Razzies are woke?

Sad.

They'll go the way of "The Onion" now.

Remember a decade ago when "The Onion" was actually funny and people read it? The Babylon Bee is clever and funny; the Onion is bitter and pathetic.

Looks like an alternative to the Razzies needs to come around.
You know, when literally everyone is laughing at you it might be a sign.

thats exactly what youre talking about,
Go on and show me where I suggested jailing or killing someone for not baking a cake.
I just did you stupid fuck,,

you want laws,, and laws mean jail time or death if you resist,,,
You’ve never heard of civil penalties?

These are fines we are talking about. I never said anything about killing or jailing. You’re a liar. And stupid too.
and what happens if they choose to not pay those penalties??

The Golden Raspberry Awards are out with some predictable winners.

lindell won worst picture and actor awards for his absolute proof film.

giuliani won worst supporting actor for his appearance in Borat Subsequent Movie.

Both are well deserved awards.

Biden should get the award for best election thief.

and what happens if they choose to not pay those penalties??
Wages garnished, accounts seized, etc.
a fate worse than death,, a life totally destroyed because they wouldnt bake a cake,, youre one sick fuck

and what if theres no wages to garnish or accounts to raid?? let me guess, you take their house and aany property you can get right??

sorry jr youre a fucking fascist,,,

a fate worse than death
That’s the stupidest thing you’ve said yet. Congratulations.

No. Wage garnishment is not worse than death. Jesus, get a grip.
only because you think fascism is OK if it meets your ideology goals,,,

like i said what if theres no wages to garnish or accounts to raid??
will you go after their homes and property because they wouldnt bake a cake or take a picture??

will you go after their homes and property because they wouldnt bake a cake or take a picture??
I don’t think they take your primary residence. Not sure about all the specifics. I’m not a lawyer.

But at least I’m not as stupid as you are.

Forum List

Back