Giuliani subject of search warrant

and they will find nothing....next.....
LOL

Sure, putz. Just like you claimed Roger Stone did nothing wrong and had the best lawyers -- yet he was charged, tried and convicted by a jury on all counts.

Stone has never said he wouldn't cooperate you fools.....what he said is no matter what....he will not lie about Trump to get some kind of a deal.....Stone did nothing wrong...he has the three best lawyers in the nation on his team....obviously this arrest was a desperate act by Mueller...we can tell because of how he did it....it was for show....or he wouldn't have tipped off CNN and went there in the middle of the night....even the agents felt silly for the way it went down...​
Luckily Stone did not wipe out the SWAT team they sent after tipping CNN off.
Beyond stupid to think SWAT teams tip off the media which can endanger lives and their operations. :cuckoo:
How ever do they find out stupid?
Imbecile, the news was reporting for days he was probably getting arrested. Smart news agencies tailed him.
So even when you tell the FBI they can come and get whatever they want and the FBI decides to raid your home instead creating headlines and breaking all rules of conduct you are Ok with that?...but you recoil about street cops?...you make me sick....

LOL

Sure, putz. Just like you claimed Roger Stone did nothing wrong and had the best lawyers -- yet he was charged, tried and convicted by a jury on all counts.

Stone has never said he wouldn't cooperate you fools.....what he said is no matter what....he will not lie about Trump to get some kind of a deal.....Stone did nothing wrong...he has the three best lawyers in the nation on his team....obviously this arrest was a desperate act by Mueller...we can tell because of how he did it....it was for show....or he wouldn't have tipped off CNN and went there in the middle of the night....even the agents felt silly for the way it went down...​
Beyond stupid to think SWAT teams tip off the media which can endanger lives and their operations. :cuckoo:
Imbecile, the news was reporting for days he was probably getting arrested. Smart news agencies tailed him.
So even when you tell the FBI they can come and get whatever they want and the FBI decides to raid your home instead creating headlines and breaking all rules of conduct you are Ok with that?...but you recoil about street cops?...you make me sick....
Thanks. You rightards are freaks. If I'm making you sick, I'm doin' a good job as a Liberal.

LOL

Thanks. You rightards are freaks. If I'm making you sick, I'm doin' a good job as a Liberal.
Anti Americans that are unappreciative for this nation make me sick....

So even when you tell the FBI they can come and get whatever they want and the FBI decides to raid your home instead creating headlines and breaking all rules of conduct you are Ok with that?
What is this stupid lie you are making up, now?
Rudy has been offering anything the DOJ wants in public and in a letter to the FBI...this raid was a show for weak minded fools like you...I guess you got bored with Joe...isn't that asshole still reading from a prompter?

Rudy has been offering anything the DOJ wants in public and in a letter to the FBI
Haha, so now you are trusting Rudy. Embarrassing. Do you REALLY think law enforcement operates that way, anyway? Are you fucking serious right now? Law enforcement isn't going to trust a criminal to give them all the evidence. Good god man.

So even when you tell the FBI they can come and get whatever they want and the FBI decides to raid your home instead creating headlines and breaking all rules of conduct you are Ok with that?
What is this stupid lie you are making up, now?
Rudy has been offering anything the DOJ wants in public and in a letter to the FBI...this raid was a show for weak minded fools like you...I guess you got bored with Joe...isn't that asshole still reading from a prompter?
And John kerry has been offering anything iran wants . Its ok ! Its a democrat .

By staking out Stone's house for weeks. You know, this is public knowledge. That's the most embarrassing part of the cultists believing this 'spiracy theory. Not that they care...
Why don't they stake out hunters house?

Because Fat Billy, try as he might; found nothing criminal on Hunter?
Ya prolly :rolleyes:
Hard to find when you close your eyes. Now consider the eyes that were spying on trump . Yet they found nothing.

By staking out Stone's house for weeks. You know, this is public knowledge. That's the most embarrassing part of the cultists believing this 'spiracy theory. Not that they care...

Hard to find when you close your eyes. Now consider the eyes that were spying on trump . Yet they found nothing.

My bad, forgot about Hunter’s water damaged laptop that Rudy’s Kremlin linked spy pal gave to the blind computer repairman! :laughing0301:

My bad, forgot about Hunter’s water damaged laptop that Rudy’s Kremlin linked spy pal gave to the blind computer repairman! :laughing0301:
Kremlin linked? Lie! Got a link ? No , you don't have a link , your a liar .

Forum List

Back