Giuliani subject of search warrant

A former federal prosecutor who brought down the Mafia and became America's mayor on 911 and who brought down crime in NYC and turned it into a tourist attraction....is singled out by thugs and radical kids in the FBI who weren't even born when Rudy was a federal prosecutor. . Somethin ain't right in the Biden regime and somethin ain't right in the media when this stuff happens.

People who get too close to Trump so often seem to get mixed up in things they shouldn’t.
Federal Investigators Execute Search Warrant at Rudy Giuliani’s Apartment

What took them so long to come down on Rudy?

BLM is laughing like mad. After all, Mayor Rudy came down hard on their people in order to clean up the Big Apple.

I guess the feds will be raiding a certain compound in Florida next.
No matter what anybody thinks of trump (and I don't think much of him) at least we did not get The Hill, sitting in the oval office. If the repubicans could have convinced her to run again, even I might have vote for him. As bad as trump was in his thinking, actions, hiring, firing, insulting, picking winners and friend in foreign policy and all the rest, I still am thankful, The Hill lost in 2016. It is a damned shame, they both couldn't have lost. Lesson to the Democrats, if you run somebody as easily and deservedly vilified as she out of a sense of owing them their turn, the republicans can run any piece of sh#t populace who has never won a race or held an office, of known low character and have a shot at winning, getting them one term, until the country actually sees what they've got. Always thought she had potential to be even worse in the long run and figured him for a one term aberration, the night he was elected.

I think it's likely that only Hillary could have been the candidate that allowed Trump to win the presidency.
But it also needs to be mentioned that Americans were desperate and fully understanding the bad government needed to be defeated. There is a lot of hesitancy with Americans to accept that but the Jan 6th. revolution/insurrections/riot/whatever it's called, proved the point. It was an attack against bad government!

Working Americans have been cheated out of a piece of the American pie. They are the victims of the American way of greedy US style capitalism that has handed the country's wealth into the hands of the very few.

Biden is hitting on the right answer even though it will be strongly maintained that he's going to bandkrupt the country if he gets what he's aiming for. That's a question for which I have an answer, but understand it's best to not mention it.

If you've followed along so far then there's a chance of having a useful discussion.
Jan 6 was not about bad government, but just democratically elected representative government. They didn't want it. They would overthrown the election and our form of government for Donny if they could.
What about John kerry ? Free pass democrat?

View attachment 485003
I was asking about John Kerry!

and they will find nothing....next.....
LOL

Sure, putz. Just like you claimed Roger Stone did nothing wrong and had the best lawyers -- yet he was charged, tried and convicted by a jury on all counts.

Stone has never said he wouldn't cooperate you fools.....what he said is no matter what....he will not lie about Trump to get some kind of a deal.....Stone did nothing wrong...he has the three best lawyers in the nation on his team....obviously this arrest was a desperate act by Mueller...we can tell because of how he did it....it was for show....or he wouldn't have tipped off CNN and went there in the middle of the night....even the agents felt silly for the way it went down...​
Luckily Stone did not wipe out the SWAT team they sent after tipping CNN off.
Beyond stupid to think SWAT teams tip off the media which can endanger lives and their operations. :cuckoo:

Cozy up to a dunce? BECOME dunce. Say it ain’t so Joe! ;-)
View attachment 484967View attachment 484970
LOLOL

NYTimes can't be trusted ... but memes can!

LOL

Sure, putz. Just like you claimed Roger Stone did nothing wrong and had the best lawyers -- yet he was charged, tried and convicted by a jury on all counts.

Stone has never said he wouldn't cooperate you fools.....what he said is no matter what....he will not lie about Trump to get some kind of a deal.....Stone did nothing wrong...he has the three best lawyers in the nation on his team....obviously this arrest was a desperate act by Mueller...we can tell because of how he did it....it was for show....or he wouldn't have tipped off CNN and went there in the middle of the night....even the agents felt silly for the way it went down...​
Beyond stupid to think SWAT teams tip off the media which can endanger lives and their operations. :cuckoo:
How ever do they find out stupid?

When the FBI showed up, Rudy put his cigar down and asked
"What the hell took you guys so long ?
I've been waiting 5 years for this."

And they left empty-handed, but they'll make up some shit through an NSA parallel construction warrant or something.(even though he destroyed his phones a long time ago)- admissible in a dirty Federal court.

It's classified.

Last edited:
No matter what anybody thinks of trump (and I don't think much of him) at least we did not get The Hill, sitting in the oval office. If the repubicans could have convinced her to run again, even I might have vote for him. As bad as trump was in his thinking, actions, hiring, firing, insulting, picking winners and friend in foreign policy and all the rest, I still am thankful, The Hill lost in 2016. It is a damned shame, they both couldn't have lost. Lesson to the Democrats, if you run somebody as easily and deservedly vilified as she out of a sense of owing them their turn, the republicans can run any piece of sh#t populace who has never won a race or held an office, of known low character and have a shot at winning, getting them one term, until the country actually sees what they've got. Always thought she had potential to be even worse in the long run and figured him for a one term aberration, the night he was elected.

I think it's likely that only Hillary could have been the candidate that allowed Trump to win the presidency.
But it also needs to be mentioned that Americans were desperate and fully understanding the bad government needed to be defeated. There is a lot of hesitancy with Americans to accept that but the Jan 6th. revolution/insurrections/riot/whatever it's called, proved the point. It was an attack against bad government!

Working Americans have been cheated out of a piece of the American pie. They are the victims of the American way of greedy US style capitalism that has handed the country's wealth into the hands of the very few.

Biden is hitting on the right answer even though it will be strongly maintained that he's going to bandkrupt the country if he gets what he's aiming for. That's a question for which I have an answer, but understand it's best to not mention it.

If you've followed along so far then there's a chance of having a useful discussion.
Jan 6 was not about bad government, but just democratically elected representative government. They didn't want it. They would overthrown the election and our form of government for Donny if they could.
What about John kerry ? Free pass democrat?
What do you disagree with ?

The fake FBI is breaking into people's homes again and stealing all of their digital records in hopes to trick them into testifying against Trump.
WTF??? Is this Russia.....this isn't Russia, is it?

I remember when they did this to Obama, Hillary, and Sleepy Joe............wait a minute......they didn't do this to them.

Sorry.

So if they raid the home of a Trump Humper they are breaking and entering, when they raid the home of a black woman they are just doing their job. Smfh, what a POS.

LOL

How ever do they find out stupid?
Imbecile, the news was reporting for days he was probably getting arrested. Smart news agencies tailed him.

The fake FBI is breaking into people's homes again and stealing all of their digital records in hopes to trick them into testifying against Trump.

I remember when they did this to Obama, Hillary, and Sleepy Joe............wait a minute......they didn't do this to them.

Sorry.
Serving a search warrant isn't "breaking in".

The tRump administration was full of criminals.

Sorry.

The Gestapo is stomping their Jackboots.

We stop them now or we fall into totalitarianism.

Forum List

Back