🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Giuliani's stunning admission to get Yovanovitch out of the way to get dirt on Biden

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018
Rudy Giuliani's remarkable admission That is a slam dunk admission of guilt to get political dirt on one's opponent in a presidential election. And what does Trump do to move the conspiracy along? Tells all his butt boys to talk to Rudy to coordinate the crime. And Ukraine won't get the military aid if they don't do what Trump and his criminal staff want him to do. And they still haven't gotten all the aid. Never in the history of this country has there been a more stronger case for impeachment of a president than this. And what is the RICO Republican party going to do at the Senate trial? Take a dump on their oath of office to protect criminals is what they are going to do. I say do it. There is a price for everything.

As told by MSLSD's Morning Joke?

Ron-Burgundy-Saying-I-Dont-Believe-You.gif

Ukraine gov't officials wanted to bring evidence to the USA...Yovanavich denied them visas,It's in the horowitz report.

She is going to prison as well! And SHE is not a political opponent (she's not running for president).

As told by MSLSD's Morning Joke?

Ron-Burgundy-Saying-I-Dont-Believe-You.gif

Oh...............you're one of those that think every thing is "fake news" unless it comes from FOX. Well, in that case, here ya go......................

Rudy Giuliani says he was key player in Yovanovitch ouster, has proof of Dem impeachment a 'cover-up'

Rudy Giuliani, a personal attorney for President Trump, said Monday that he played a key role in forcing ex-U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch from her post earlier this year, and claimed that he has evidence the Trump impeachment inquiry is a "cover-up" of Democratic malfeasance.

Giuliani, one of Trump's most loyal defenders, told Laura Ingraham on "The Ingraham Angle" that he helped forced out Yovanovitch because she was corrupt and obstructing the investigation into Ukraine and the Bidens.

Giuliani raised eyebrows recently after an interview was published in the New Yorker where he was quoted saying that he needed her "out of the way" because she would make the investigation into the Bidens "difficult for everybody."

Did he threaten to withhold a billion dollars in aid if they didn't stop investigating his son and his company?

Ukraine gov't officials wanted to bring evidence to the USA...Yovanavich denied them visas,It's in the horowitz report.

She is going to prison as well! And SHE is not a political opponent (she's not running for president).

Once Biden is no longer running, he can be investigated again?

Not "evidence". Conspiracy theories.

I suspect that the people convicted in Ukraine disagree with you, but what thinking person doesnt?

I suspect that the people convicted in Ukraine disagree with you, but what thinking person doesnt?
Really? Who got convicted in the Ukraine that's involved with American politics?

Really? Who got convicted in the Ukraine that's involved with American politics?

Take a break
Go inform yourself
Come back in a year or two.

Take a break
Go inform yourself
Come back in a year or two.
Whatever you say Mp3

Forum List

Back