🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Give Iran the Bomb?

Joe Biden wants to reinstate the Iran Nuclear Agreement, which would allow them to start building nuclear weapons in 2025.
I’m so glad that we got rid of the agreement so that they can build nuclear weapons now.
After Trump’s constant threats and cold blooded murder of their general, would it surprise anyone that Iran is working feverishly to develop a nuclear bomb?

They have never stopped their pursuit of being nuclear. They aren't about to no matter what we do.
True and no one with a brain can blame them. Our government has threatened them with nuclear extermination for a long time.

It’s ironic how our government says it’s against nuclear proliferation, but then threatens nations if they don’t succumb to the empire’s wishes. Thus guaranteeing nuclear proliferation.

Link to then U.S. ever threatening Iran with nuclear extermination? You lied because you are an idiot that hates America. Move!

Trump said that if Iran retaliated against us killing Soleimani that he would strike back in a disproportionate manner. Now you can say he didn't mean nuclear but it's certainly reasonable for Iran to take it that way.

Bullshit! Any type of saber rattling is now threatening a country with nuclear extermination? I agree with Trump warning Iran not to mess with us, they were really pushing it.

You can ignore what he said or try and spin what he said all you want. Do you have any idea what a disproportionate response would be otherwise? Maybe it's that secret weapon he said he would use on the Taliban with the " power the likes of which the United States has never used before."

What do you suppose that might be?

You just proved that you’re an enormous idiot. You’re the one doing the spinning, jackass.

Tell us. What did Trump mean by what he said?
I banned that fool long ago. So, I won’t address anything the moron posted.

So you geniuses think the world will be safer with Iranian nuclear weapons? Do you think the Israelis will idly sit by and let Iran attain the ability to destroy them? Are you opposed to the Middle East peace deals that Trump has brokered? Are you waiting for the Last Imam?

What Israel does is up to them. I don't think the world is safer with us or anyone having nuclear weapons.
I would believe that if we got into a prolonged conventional conflict with /china and lost much of our hardware that we can not produce fast like in WW 2, we would go nuclear against them. China could produce hardware much quicker. The people in our nation are not paying attention to this inn our massive inward war.

There is zero reason to get into a conflict with China. It would be a war we couldn't win.
They have never stopped their pursuit of being nuclear. They aren't about to no matter what we do.
True and no one with a brain can blame them. Our government has threatened them with nuclear extermination for a long time.

It’s ironic how our government says it’s against nuclear proliferation, but then threatens nations if they don’t succumb to the empire’s wishes. Thus guaranteeing nuclear proliferation.

Link to then U.S. ever threatening Iran with nuclear extermination? You lied because you are an idiot that hates America. Move!

Trump said that if Iran retaliated against us killing Soleimani that he would strike back in a disproportionate manner. Now you can say he didn't mean nuclear but it's certainly reasonable for Iran to take it that way.

Bullshit! Any type of saber rattling is now threatening a country with nuclear extermination? I agree with Trump warning Iran not to mess with us, they were really pushing it.

You can ignore what he said or try and spin what he said all you want. Do you have any idea what a disproportionate response would be otherwise? Maybe it's that secret weapon he said he would use on the Taliban with the " power the likes of which the United States has never used before."

What do you suppose that might be?

You just proved that you’re an enormous idiot. You’re the one doing the spinning, jackass.

Tell us. What did Trump mean by what he said?

I’ll dumb down what he said for you, dumbass. He said if you hit us we’ll hit you back harder. There’s nothing wrong with that, and it no way implies nuclear eradication, dumbass

Japan wasn't eradicated. Always with the outs.

Please name one nation Iran has attacked in the last one hundred years.
Do you not think that Iran has been complicit in numerous terror attacks against other countries? Or is that just right-wing propaganda?

Iran has been identified as the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism.

And, of course, Hussein Obama has guaranteed the 7th century barbarians nuclear weapons.

1602175815173.png

This was one area where Pence could have really given it to Kamala, but he probably saw bigger fish to fry.

If you read about Middle East Politics you know the most important results of the recent Trump treaties between UAE, Bahrain, and Israel is the new isolation of Iran from the Sunni Islamic world. Iran no longer can look to other big Sunni states like Saudi as allies, they are on our side now.

Iran is a sovereign nation has every right to build and posses nuclear weapons.
But since Israel wants to be the only nuclear power in the Middle East, it has convinced the U.S. government that it's in America's best interest to join Israel in forbidding Iran to be a nuclear power. ... :cool:
Problem with that is Israel never threatened to wipe Iran off the face of the earth, over and over. Nuclear weapons in the hands of people who do not think their neighbors have a right to exist is a problem. It would be similar to North Korea having a nuke, wouldn't it?

Last edited:
Problem with that is Israel never threatened to wipe Iran off the face of the earth, over and over. Nuclear weapons in the hands of people who do not think their neighbors have a right to exist is a problem. It would be similar to North Korea having a nuke, wouldn't it?
The press miss translated what Iran said on purpose. In order to sway the American public to back Israel.
What Iran really said, was they would like to see the name Israel on maps removed and replaced with the name Palestine.
Never were they talking about using nuclear weapons against Israel and killing all the people.
As you know the media lies and invents stories all the time. ... :cool:

Joe Biden wants to reinstate the Iran Nuclear Agreement, which would allow them to start building nuclear weapons in 2025. It would also lift most sanctions against them, which would immediately provide them with more money to fund terrorist operations and accelerate their weapons development programs.

I think this would be insane, but I would like to hear from some people think this is a great idea. Come on, don't be shy...
How many more decades are we going to hear this tired old lie?

If you read about Middle East Politics you know the most important results of the recent Trump treaties between UAE, Bahrain, and Israel is the new isolation of Iran from the Sunni Islamic world. Iran no longer can look to other big Sunni states like Saudi as allies, they are on our side now.
You need to do a little more research concerning the Sunni / Shia situation.
The Sunni country of Saudi Arabia was never an ally with the Shia country of Iran.
The new treaties are just smoke and mirrors for public consumption. .. :cool:

Forum List

Back