🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Give Iran the Bomb?

They have never stopped their pursuit of being nuclear. They aren't about to no matter what we do.
True and no one with a brain can blame them. Our government has threatened them with nuclear extermination for a long time.

It’s ironic how our government says it’s against nuclear proliferation, but then threatens nations if they don’t succumb to the empire’s wishes. Thus guaranteeing nuclear proliferation.

Link to then U.S. ever threatening Iran with nuclear extermination? You lied because you are an idiot that hates America. Move!

Trump said that if Iran retaliated against us killing Soleimani that he would strike back in a disproportionate manner. Now you can say he didn't mean nuclear but it's certainly reasonable for Iran to take it that way.

Bullshit! Any type of saber rattling is now threatening a country with nuclear extermination? I agree with Trump warning Iran not to mess with us, they were really pushing it.

They have never stopped their pursuit of being nuclear. They aren't about to no matter what we do.
True and no one with a brain can blame them. Our government has threatened them with nuclear extermination for a long time.

It’s ironic how our government says it’s against nuclear proliferation, but then threatens nations if they don’t succumb to the empire’s wishes. Thus guaranteeing nuclear proliferation.

Link to then U.S. ever threatening Iran with nuclear extermination? You lied because you are an idiot that hates America. Move!

Trump said that if Iran retaliated against us killing Soleimani that he would strike back in a disproportionate manner. Now you can say he didn't mean nuclear but it's certainly reasonable for Iran to take it that way.

Bullshit! Any type of saber rattling is now threatening a country with nuclear extermination? I agree with Trump warning Iran not to mess with us, they were really pushing it.

You can ignore what he said or try and spin what he said all you want. Do you have any idea what a disproportionate response would be otherwise? Maybe it's that secret weapon he said he would use on the Taliban with the " power the likes of which the United States has never used before."

What do you suppose that might be?

Iran signed the NPT (nonproliferation treaty) back in 1970 even though it doesn't posses any nuclear weapons.
Israel on the other hand, refused to sign the NPT even though it's common knowledge they have nuclear weapons.

You can ignore what he said or try and spin what he said all you want. Do you have any idea what a disproportionate response would be otherwise? Maybe it's that secret weapon he said he would use on the Taliban with the " power the likes of which the United States has never used before."

You just proved that you’re an enormous idiot. You’re the one doing the spinning, jackass.

I say give them a bunch of nuclear weapons, complete with guidance systems and nice shiny rockets....

How soon can we launch them????

Iran signed the NPT (nonproliferation treaty) back in 1970 even though it doesn't posses any nuclear weapons.
Israel on the other hand, refused to sign the NPT even though it's common knowledge they have nuclear weapons.
That was the Shah. Great guy. :cool:

Iran is a sovereign nation has every right to build and posses nuclear weapons.
But since Israel wants to be the only nuclear power in the Middle East, it has convinced the U.S. government that it's in America's best interest to join Israel in forbidding Iran to be a nuclear power. ... :cool:
Iran are a bunch of cowards who couldn't even make a dent in Iraq. Which we wiped out twice in a matter of days, if not hours. That's why they cower behind their puny speedboats.

You just proved that you’re an enormous idiot. You’re the one doing the spinning, jackass.

Tell us. What did Trump mean by what he said?

I banned that fool long ago. So, I won’t address anything the moron posted.

So you geniuses think the world will be safer with Iranian nuclear weapons? Do you think the Israelis will idly sit by and let Iran attain the ability to destroy them? Are you opposed to the Middle East peace deals that Trump has brokered? Are you waiting for the Last Imam?

So you geniuses think the world will be safer with Iranian nuclear weapons? Do you think the Israelis will idly sit by and let Iran attain the ability to destroy them? Are you opposed to the Middle East peace deals that Trump has brokered? Are you waiting for the Last Imam?

What Israel does is up to them. I don't think the world is safer with us or anyone having nuclear weapons.

What Israel does is up to them. I don't think the world is safer with us or anyone having nuclear weapons.
I would believe that if we got into a prolonged conventional conflict with /china and lost much of our hardware that we can not produce fast like in WW 2, we would go nuclear against them. China could produce hardware much quicker. The people in our nation are not paying attention to this inn our massive inward war.

Please name one nation Iran has attacked in the last one hundred years. Just one. Stop believing right wing propaganda about Iran.

If Israel attacks them, that’s on them.

I would believe that if we got into a prolonged conventional conflict with /china and lost much of our hardware that we can not produce fast like in WW 2, we would go nuclear against them. China could produce hardware much quicker. The people in our nation are not paying attention to this inn our massive inward war.

There is zero reason to get into a conflict with China. It would be a war we couldn't win. We could kill one for one and they would never miss 300 million.

I’ll dumb down what he said for you, dumbass. He said if you hit us we’ll hit you back harder. There’s nothing wrong with that, and it no way implies nuclear eradication, dumbass

You banned me? Add banded to the list of words your feeble mind can’t comprehend

Please name one nation Iran has attacked in the last one hundred years.
Do you not think that Iran has been complicit in numerous terror attacks against other countries? Or is that just right-wing propaganda?
No I don’t. Again you believe right wing propaganda promoted by the deep state to make war to make profits for the billionaires. Stop this now!

Joe Biden wants to reinstate the Iran Nuclear Agreement, which would allow them to start building nuclear weapons in 2025.
I’m so glad that we got rid of the agreement so that they can build nuclear weapons now.

Forum List

Back