Giving thanks to Joe Biden for his service

IDIOCRACY

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
Well Joe's out the door. He's almost like an uncle to me, I realized that watching him hug over young girls he's just met, and how he tells 12 year old girls they're already adults. This is why people love him, he makes you feel good.

I thought it would be cool to have a place we can express our appreciations for Biden. I'll start, be polite, keep in nice.

I thought he did a good job of allowing others to prepare how to respond to everything. Less a few instances that confused Biden, such as "pause" following a sentence, I'd say they made things as easy to read as possible.

I also think he did a good job of playing off COVID, knowing that if he was tucked away in a basement fewer people would recognize the support for him was mundane, and how he wasn't capable of the job.

And finally, he was just a stepping Stone for Kamala all along, I really thought the left would catch on within the first two years of Biden's term, but better late than never. He's kind of like Kamala Harris' big Uncle Joe.

Well Joe's out the door. He's almost like an uncle to me, I realized that watching him hug over young girls he's just met, and how he tells 12 year old girls they're already adults. This is why people love him, he makes you feel good.

I thought it would be cool to have a place we can express our appreciations for Biden. I'll start, be polite, keep in nice.

I thought he did a good job of allowing others to prepare how to respond to everything. Less a few instances that confused Biden, such as "pause" following a sentence, I'd say they made things as easy to read as possible.

I also think he did a good job of playing off COVID, knowing that if he was tucked away in a basement fewer people would recognize the support for him was mundane, and how he wasn't capable of the job.

And finally, he was just a stepping Stone for Kamala all along, I really thought the left would catch on within the first two years of Biden's term, but better late than never. He's kind of like Kamala Harris' big Uncle Joe.
I am devastated that he didn't run the full gauntlet. I was observing with great intent how he was going to beat the pants off of Donald Trump in the next election. Now we're stuck with Kamala Harris who doesn't have a chance.

That's good.... not many people can overlook the statutory rape of a preteen in the shower by daddy, but good on you for being so 'flexible'.

Now cums an incoherent whore that even your 'uncle' hated.... :abgg2q.jpg:

31af28ff1915641c.jpg

He can keep going to the VA

Like they're doing this because they're selfless.

Look on the bright side, due to his dementia, tomorrow Biden may forget that he dropped out of the race and inform anyone who suggests otherwise that they are a dog-faced pony soldier.
I've given your words some thought and I have come to the conclusion that you are right.

Forum List

Back