Giving the location of US nuclear subs is TREASON and I demand consequences!!!

Once the boat docked it was no longer a secret where they were.

It is never good to talk about where any naval ships or boats are going, but every carrier task force has submarines attached to it. Now if it were an FBM sub, talking about its location would be treason. But those boats don't pull into many foreign ports. (the exceptions being the refit locations)

It is never good to talk about where any naval ships or boats are going, but every carrier task force has submarines attached to it. Now if it were an FBM sub, talking about its location would be treason. But those boats don't pull into many foreign ports. (the exceptions being the refit locations)

There are no refit locations anymore.

Somebody needs to go to jail, maybe even several somebodies

Seriously folks, what the fuck was CNN thinking???

USS Michigan nuclear sub docks in South Korea - CNNPolitics.com

Uh, I think they can see it!
You absolutely know more about this than I do, so please tell me if this is correct:

A nuclear sub ALWAYS accompanies a carrier group - right?

And it is common knowledge that there is a carrier group in the area - right?

My thought is that our friends on the left and in the media are trying too hard and grasping at straws...

You absolutely know more about this than I do, so please tell me if this is correct:

My thought is that our friends on the left and in the media are trying too hard and grasping at straws...

Usually there are more subs than just one. Also, there are two carrier groups in the Pacific, the Vinson and the Reagan.

Usually there are more subs than just one. Also, there are two carrier groups in the Pacific, the Vinson and the Reagan.
Thank you sir

So the president did not improperly divulge classified information

But there was for damned sure a crime committed - we need to find the leaker or leakers and lock them up...

There are no refit locations anymore.

I didn't think so, but wasn't sure. I was one of the last crews to do refit in Holy Lock Scotland before we were switched to Kings Bay.

Yes, and they are fast attack boats or the new SSFG subs like the Michigan. But I marvel at how dangerous that boat could be. It was an SSBN and was converted to the SSFG. That means she can be deathly silent.

My boat was the USS James Madison SSBN 627. Amazingly stealthy boat.

Yes, and they are fast attack boats or the new SSFG subs like the Michigan. But I marvel at how dangerous that boat could be. It was an SSBN and was converted to the SSFG. That means she can be deathly silent.

My boat was the USS James Madison SSBN 627. Amazingly stealthy boat.

They are called SSGNs.

Forum List

Back