Global Warming is such Wooly Mammoth Crap.

Where is the bitter cold(18 deg) coming from if the Arctic Polar Regions are melting(above 32 deg)

• I am a liberal, and it is Global Warming, err i mean Global Climate Change, you racist...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a Conservative who understands the global warming scam and it is to take away our money..

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
I have three children that make various 'sacrifices' to signal their virtue to Gaia and the uplifting of mankind. Bless their hearts cause I was just like them at their age.

Now I am older and know better. But I still go around behind them turning down thermostats and turning off lights.

It's one thing to talk the talk, another to walk the walk.

I'm very glad you are cynical in your old age... but the reality is, the science isn't in dispute. Much like evolution, it's not the science you have a problem with, it's the implication.

The science is definitely in dispute. Many or most of the doomsday predictions are absolute garbage.

I do believe in the warming influence of CO2. A minor influence. Everything thing else is hyped up and exaggerated.

Pick an area of research. The claims are unsupported by the level of certainty. I actually like science, so I am concerned about the damage being done to it in the name of 'The Noble Cause'.

You changed the temperature records to suite your narrative...

No, that's just more open fraud on the part of you and your cult. Not all deniers possess low intelligence, but the great majority of them are like that. Denier cultists self-select for stupidity, because people of normal intelligence just laugh at denier propaganda.

Even you understand that on some level, which is why you've gotten so hysterical here. All the evidence contradicts you, your cult is dying, and you don't know what to do. Don't worry. Your masters won't let the efforts of a Useful Idiot like you go to waste. They'll instruct you on how to devote yourself to a different cult, and then give you some new deranged conspiracy theories to parrot.

No one tells me anything, unlike you I research the hell out of it, all you do is parrot blogs

It's so damn obvious now when I connect all the dots especially after I read that 2008 study ....you want to remain stupid go ahead but I know you're not your cult is after a huge bluff.
LOL Reading Briebart and other right wing nut blogs can hardly be considered research. Reading articles from Science, Nature, Geology, and other peer reviewed scientific journals is research. Something you have never done. Or you can even go to Youtube like this;

Who is reading briebart you moron I was reading the 2008 study jack ass from your cult

The Myth of the 1970s Global Cooling Scientific Consensus
AMetSoc › journals › 2008BAMS2370

by TC Peterson · 2008 · Cited by 103 · Related articles
Feb 8, 2008 · Survey, National Environment Research Council, Cambridge,. United Kingdom ... either global cooling or a full-fledged ice age was

Who is reading briebart you moron I was reading the 2008 study jack ass from your cult

Yes, the study that says you're totally full of shit. That's why it's so pointless of you to keep bringing it up. Everyone already knows you're a cult fraud, so you don't need to keep reinforcing that point.

Not this bullocks again,I live in Colorado and I am seeing cold dead dry facts. Pine beetles devouring forests, the dying of the wilderness and the drought we are locked into. In my lifetime. And California is burning in December.

Yes, the study that says you're totally full of shit. That's why it's so pointless of you to keep bringing it up. Everyone already knows you're a cult fraud, so you don't need to keep reinforcing that point.

Where in this study proves me wrong mamooth.. I nailed you with your own study .

THE GLOBAL TEMPERATURE RECORDS:
A COOLING TREND. Efforts to accumulate and organize global temperature records began in
the 1870s (Somerville et al. 2007). The first analysis to show long-term warming trends was published
in 1938. However, such analyses were not updated very often. Indeed, the Earth appeared to have been
cooling for more than 2 decade
s when scientists first took note of the change in trend in the 1960s. The
seminal work was done by J. Murray Mitchell, who, in 1963, presented the first up-to-date temperature
reconstruction showing that a global cooling trend had begun in the 1940s. Mitchell used data from
nearly 200 weather stations, collected by the World Weather Records project under the auspices of the World Meteorological Organization, to calculate latitudinal average temperature. His analysis showed
that global temperatures had increased fairly steadily from the 1880s, the start of his record, until about 1940, before the start of a steady multidecade cooling (Mitchell 1963).By the early 1970s, when Mitchell updated his work
(Mitchell 1972), the notion of a global cooling trend was widely accepted, albeit poorly understood. The first satellite records showed increasing snow and ice cover across the Northern Hemispherefrom the late
1960s to the early 1970s. This trend was capped by unusually severe winters in Asia and parts of North
America in 1972 and 1973 (Kukla andKukla 1974

Where in this study proves me wrong mamooth.. I nailed you with your own study .

THE GLOBAL TEMPERATURE RECORDS:
A COOLING TREND. Efforts to accumulate and organize global temperature records began in
the 1870s (Somerville et al. 2007). The first analysis to show long-term warming trends was published
in 1938. However, such analyses were not updated very often. Indeed, the Earth appeared to have been
cooling for more than 2 decade
s when scientists first took note of the change in trend in the 1960s. The
seminal work was done by J. Murray Mitchell, who, in 1963, presented the first up-to-date temperature
reconstruction showing that a global cooling trend had begun in the 1940s. Mitchell used data from
nearly 200 weather stations, collected by the World Weather Records project under the auspices of the World Meteorological Organization, to calculate latitudinal average temperature. His analysis showed
that global temperatures had increased fairly steadily from the 1880s, the start of his record, until about 1940, before the start of a steady multidecade cooling (Mitchell 1963).By the early 1970s, when Mitchell updated his work
(Mitchell 1972), the notion of a global cooling trend was widely accepted, albeit poorly understood. The first satellite records showed increasing snow and ice cover across the Northern Hemispherefrom the late
1960s to the early 1970s. This trend was capped by unusually severe winters in Asia and parts of North
America in 1972 and 1973 (Kukla andKukla 1974

Your own fucking study mamooth says global cooling was WIDELY accepted in the 1970s. .

s0n..........you've evidently never heard of a bell curve. Here......in order to talk about "cults" you must first understand a bell curve. "Cults" can only derive at the bottom of either end of the bell curve, which means they are in a distinct minority.

The Bell Curve - Wikipedia

Consider...........most people don't care about global warming..............

http://grist.org/climate-energy/most-americans-accept-that-climate-change-is-real-they-just-dont-care-that-much-about-it/

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-climate-change-liberals-20160114-story.html

http://247wallst.com/media/2015/11/08/chinese-dont-care-about-climate-change/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/27/eve-cop21-paris-talks-world-just-doesnt-care-global-warming/

http://bigthink.com/risk-reason-and-reality/the-lack-of-public-concern-about-climate-change-how-much-do-we-need-to-care-how-much-people-care

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2014/jun/24/why-we-care-about-global-warming-consensus

Which puts special people like you at one of the far ends of the bell curve. When you are OCD about one specific school of thought that is not popular, by definition, you are "cult"-like. Oh....too........have you ever heard about posting links up to support your stuff? You know.........the whole opinions are like assholes thing.........you have that shit down to a T.:up:

California burns when the Santa Ana winds blow and there has been enough rain to grow up the underbrush and someone accidentally lights a fire. Happens every time.
And the blight from the pine beetle? It has its cycles, just as drought does.

Around 150 years ago, France's reputation as one of the world's greatest producers of wine was under critical threat from a terrible blight. When scientists were finally able to determine the cause, they found the blame lay with a tiny parasitic insect that traveled over from the United States.Mar 19, 2015
Wiki

50AFF14C-BC14-4979-A42F-6CCDB4CEF4C8.png

http://teachers.sduhsd.net/bbodas/more water related materials/colorado water resources.pdf

Not this bullocks again,I live in Colorado and I am seeing cold dead dry facts. Pine beetles devouring forests, the dying of the wilderness and the drought we are locked into. In my lifetime. And California is burning in December.

The science is definitely in dispute.

No, it really isn't. The Koch Brothers paying some sell out scientists to dispute settled science is not a dispute.

But doesn't matter what the scientists say...........its what the people think. Most people believe the science to be in dispute which is the only thing that matters. Zero congressional legislation for the past 10 years tells us all we need to know: the people don't care about climate change. If the people don't care, the science doesn't matter..........it stands there much like a billboard. Fringe progressives can take bows, but in the real world, "settled science" is an internet hobby and little more.:2up:

And lets face it.........progressives get hysterical about just about everything.( see "Russian contacts" stories ). Most people have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more pressing matters to worry about than climate science.:bye1:

So when the temperature is 100 degrees that comes from "summer" right?

Yes. It's the global average and the trend that matters, not any single temperature in winter or summer.

That's why you don't see us pointing to one hot or cold day as evidence of anthing. We leave such bad logic to you deniers.
Even when the evidence there was extreme cooling like what is going on this week, is left out of the data?
You know, you are one sad liar. No, it is not left out of the data. It is simply because you are just too stupid to understand that we are talking about the whole of the planet, not the sad little spot you inhabit.
Okay , if i can prove that the data has been fucked with, will you kiss my ass?

Top scientists start to examine fiddled global warming figures
The other two, Remote Sensing Systems (RSS) and the University of Alabama (UAH), are based on a quite different method of measuring temperature data, by satellites. And these, as they have increasingly done in recent years, give a strikingly different picture. Neither shows last month as anything like the hottest March on record, any more than they showed 2014 as “the hottest year ever”.

An adjusted graph from the Goddard Institute for Space Studies
Of course you don't believe the evidence provided, just shove that brainless cranium farther up Uranus.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Bitter cold windchills and snow stick around… « FOX News Weather Blog
December 13, 2017 | 7:02 AM ET
Bitter cold windchills and snow stick around...
Good morning everyone. Happy Wednesday!

It’s a bitter cold midweek with windchills in the single digits and teens for millions this morning across the Great Lakes, Northeast, and Mid-Atlantic over the next few days.
So lets try this again.

Back in 2000 Al Gore said that the Earth was going to burn up in 10 years if the United States didn't do something about it. The Earth is still here.
Back in 2006 Al Gore produced an Inconvenient Truth predicting increased in Cat 5 hurricanes each year, massive tornado's, very little snow events, and warming to the point the Earth would burn up in 10 years. Guess what, less hurricanes each year, little tornado activities, lots of snow through polar vortexes, and the Earth is still here.
So with Global Warming year after year, because of the increase of CO2 each year, (liberal's words not mine) if last 2 years the temperature around Manassas has been in the high 30s and low 40s, WITH THE INCREASE OF TEMPERATURE YEAR AFTER YEAR....Where did the 20 degree temperature come from. What you morons don't understand is that your science says "each year with CO2 on the increase, the temperature will increase", yet is is 15 degrees lower...And don't give me shit that it is only weather... Yeah and when the summer is HOT , it is only weather.

the-global-warming-scam-scam-politics-1339300799.jpg

You didn't put anything as a choice I would want to vote for. Just like standing in front of a redneck bar asking about gay rights, you rigged the outcome of your opinion pole. You didn't want a real result.

Start with a cold room. Enter room. Burn oil. Cook food, Have friends over. Breathe. Exhale. Move about. Is the room still cold? No. It has warmed up. The room is a closed system illustration. Earth is a closed system. Produce mass quantities of heat and the planet heats up. Fairly simple stuff. Yes global warming is real. The weather is decidedly different than when I was a child. I am 65 now. Al Gore's timetable may be off but his message is true.

Unfortunately conservatives tend to be somewhat narrow minded in perspective. The toe the line and their philosophical leanings tend toward subjective views. Too bad.

It’s a bitter cold midweek with windchills in the single digits and teens for millions this morning across the Great Lakes, Northeast, and Mid-Atlantic over the next few days.
So lets try this again.

Back in 2000 Al Gore said that the Earth was going to burn up in 10 years if the United States didn't do something about it. The Earth is still here.
Back in 2006 Al Gore produced an Inconvenient Truth predicting increased in Cat 5 hurricanes each year, massive tornado's, very little snow events, and warming to the point the Earth would burn up in 10 years. Guess what, less hurricanes each year, little tornado activities, lots of snow through polar vortexes, and the Earth is still here.
So with Global Warming year after year, because of the increase of CO2 each year, (liberal's words not mine) if last 2 years the temperature around Manassas has been in the high 30s and low 40s, WITH THE INCREASE OF TEMPERATURE YEAR AFTER YEAR....Where did the 20 degree temperature come from. What you morons don't understand is that your science says "each year with CO2 on the increase, the temperature will increase", yet is is 15 degrees lower...And don't give me shit that it is only weather... Yeah and when the summer is HOT , it is only weather.

You didn't put anything as a choice I would want to vote for. Just like standing in front of a redneck bar asking about gay rights, you rigged the outcome of your opinion pole. You didn't want a real result.

Start with a cold room. Enter room. Burn oil. Cook food, Have friends over. Breathe. Exhale. Move about. Is the room still cold? No. It has warmed up. The room is a closed system illustration. Earth is a closed system. Produce mass quantities of heat and the planet heats up. Fairly simple stuff. Yes global warming is real. The weather is decidedly different than when I was a child. I am 65 now. Al Gore's timetable may be off but his message is true.

Unfortunately conservatives tend to be somewhat narrow minded in perspective. The toe the line and their philosophical leanings tend toward subjective views. Too bad.

Yes global warming is real. The weather is decidedly different than when I was a child. I am 65 now.

How many trillions should we spend on windmills to make it like it was when you were a kid?
How will we know when we can stop?

So lets try this again.

Yes global warming is real. The weather is decidedly different than when I was a child. I am 65 now.

How many trillions should we spend on windmills to make it like it was when you were a kid?

So lets try this again.

Good question. I don't know how many windmills. I can't tell you how long. Probably longer than it took to get here.

You don't know either. i don't know what your idea of development and use of resources is but whatever we do it needs to be sustainable where ever possible.

So lets try this again.

So lets try this again.

Good question. I don't know how many windmills. I can't tell you how long. Probably longer than it took to get here.

You don't know either. i don't know what your idea of development and use of resources is but whatever we do it needs to be sustainable where ever possible.

I don't know how many windmills. I can't tell you how long.

You want us to spend trillions on unreliable "sustainable" energy and you don't know the answers?

Why don't we forget the windmills and build some reliable nuclear reactors instead?

Okay , if i can prove that the data has been fucked with, will you kiss my ass?

Sure. Conversely, you have to kiss our ass if we show you're pushing fraud.

So, your link was a rambling opinion piece by Christoopher Booker, a well-know journalist anti-science crank who has no experience in any field of science, fabricating claims of fraud. Booker also denies evolution, that asbestos is harmful, that second-hand smoke is harmful, and that DDT is harmful. He's a crank and fraud on multiple topics, and you suck his ass. Just making it clear where we both stand. You suck the asses of frauds, and we reject frauds.

So, pucker up, snowflake. And try to understand that you won't make your fraud less fraudulent by repeating it over and over. I suggest you give up this scam. You're literally too goddamned stupid to understand the topic, so you can only post links to subjects you don't understand, and that will always leave you humiliated.

Your own fucking study mamooth says global cooling was WIDELY accepted in the 1970s. .

_Past_ global cooling, shit-for-brains.

You're so dang stupid, you literally can't understand the difference between past behavior and future predictions. Being how you're such a paste-eating moron, you have no business annoying the grownups here. Here's a juicebox, now run along back to the kiddie table.

_Past_ global cooling, shit-for-brains.

You're so dang stupid, you literally can't understand the difference between past behavior and future predictions. Being how you're such a paste-eating moron, you have no business annoying the grownups here. Here's a juicebox, now run along back to the kiddie table.

Translation you got burned again..why can't you refute any thing?

More true colors...

Copenhagen Institute - Liberty Empowers - WTO To Face U.S.-E.U. Kyoto Dispute

Environment Commissioner Margot Wallstrom revealed the mindset of the European policymakers. “[Kyoto] is not a simple environmental issue where you can say it is an issue where the scientists are not unanimous” she said. “This is about international relations, this is about economy about trying to create a level playing field for big businesses throughout the world.” To the EU, Kyoto is about the U.S.’s “unfair tax competition”, its government consistently refusing to match the Europeans' zeal for taxing energy use to modify behavior, particularly repressing automobile use and population.

Forum List

Back