Gloria Allred announces new sex misconduct accuser against Donald Trump...

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
The presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump wasn't even over Wednesday before Gloria Allred revealed that there is yet another woman making sexual misconduct claims against Trump.

Allred, the noted plaintiffs' lawyer, in an email during the debate said that she and "a woman who accuses Donald Trump of victimizing her with inappropriate sexual conduct" will speak at a press conference Thursday morning in New York City.

"This news conference will be the first time that this accuser has spoken to the public about her allegations against Mr. Trump," the email from Allred said.

"At the press conference Ms. Allred will comment on Mr. Trump's statements in the final Presidential debate when he said 'nobody has more respect for women than I do,' " the email said.

Gloria Allred announces new sex misconduct accuser against Donald Trump

Man, what a pig!

The presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump wasn't even over Wednesday before Gloria Allred revealed that there is yet another woman making sexual misconduct claims against Trump.

Allred, the noted plaintiffs' lawyer, in an email during the debate said that she and "a woman who accuses Donald Trump of victimizing her with inappropriate sexual conduct" will speak at a press conference Thursday morning in New York City.

"This news conference will be the first time that this accuser has spoken to the public about her allegations against Mr. Trump," the email from Allred said.

"At the press conference Ms. Allred will comment on Mr. Trump's statements in the final Presidential debate when he said 'nobody has more respect for women than I do,' " the email said.

Man, what a pig!

BREAKING: 7 women said that they were groped immediately after tonight's debate by Trump, in Omaha

Man, what a pig!

Gloria Allred is not a Man Pig, she's a Female sow.

She got all the women up against Herman Cain as well. You know, the ones proven to be liars...

Man, what a pig!

If you are stupid enough to believe anything Allred is selling, well you're the biggest partisan nutter I have met!

Before you request for any proof that Gloria is partisan in her attacks I will ask you what happen to Gloria " Latina Rosa Parks " and watch you wonder what I am writing about and pretend not to understand but the reality is Gloria is a partisan whore!

Man, what a pig!

Oh, goody - another one.

Man, what a pig!
so matt do you think you have persuaded any trump people here to not vote for the guy?....because you have persuaded me....

Gloria Allred stays in her cave until the Dems need her to come out and attack their opponents. It's the only times you hear from that she-devil. When the left needs to tarnish an opponents reputation with false accusations, they yell "release the Kraken" and Allred appears to act as a mouthpiece for the paid, pretend victims.

Geeze I guess she had to trot out one to counter the professional woman in Arkansas who came out with her claims that Bill <with the wandering dick sexual predator> Clinton sexually assaulted.

Pardon the pun but "tit for twat" these days is getting a tad outrageous.

Gloria Allred stays in her cave until the Dems need her to come out and attack their opponents. It's the only times you hear from that she-devil. When the left needs to tarnish an opponents reputation with false accusations, they yell "release the Kraken" and Allred appears to act as a mouthpiece for the paid, pretend victims.

Love the sig pic.

Man, what a pig!
She's a loopy kunt

This is the same dumb c*nt that sued to let a transgender faggot compete in a pageant as a woman.

Absolute insanity.

So when are all these accusers going to file charges against Trump. Only one I know of that ever had filed charges was Jill Harth in the 90's. She and her then husband pulled a squeeze play on Trump. Her ex husband wasn't getting anywhere with a lawsuit against Trump in a breach on contract case.

Jill like a good little wife accused Trump of attempted rape. She dropped the case. Her husband settled out of court with Trump.

BUT Jill in February this year in an interview with LAWNEWZ stated that she was pressured to file the case and said she'd vote for Trump. The plot thickens. She applied for a job doing makeup for the campaign and was turned down.

Next up she's doing an interview with Inside Edition claiming she'd been groped. They never bothered researching her past. Just put her on to trash Trump.

:lol:

Liars and losers.

You are all cordially invited the the Marriage of Mathew to Gloria Allred.

Bring your own Lawyer and be prepared to be strip searched.

The bride and groom are registered at K-Mart

Man, what a pig!

Gloria AllFraud. Yeah, whatever happened to those lying whores who she brought forth in their racist defamation of Herman Cain?

This all but tells me that Hillary is in far more trouble than the polls indicate. If she had such a clear path to victory, then this latest lying whore wouldn't be necessary

suppose gloria will represent leslie millwee

If Gloria had the slightest bit of integrity, then she would defend all of Bill Clinton's accusers, including this latest one. She would also denounce him for being on the plane and the island full of underage girls being used as sex slaves. But, she has been called upon to attack Trump, not actually stand up for women.

Forum List

Back