Gloria Allred announces new sex misconduct accuser against Donald Trump...

eventually the libtards will instantly become self-conscious of their skank breath at every mention of that gloria alt-red witch. it only takes enough repetition of this commercial.

It seem Matthew ran from his OP, and it make me wonder why?

Is it because when anyone write about Gloria Allred they already know they've lost?

Gloria Allred has a long history of being the whore for the Democratic Party while trotting out accusers against the GOP candidate...

A few years back Gloria Allred trotted out some house worker that worked for the GOP candidate for Governor of California and told Greta on Fox that her client is the Rosa Parks of immigration, and now may I ask Matthew what happen to that client of hers?

Well Matthew that client was deported shortly after Brown won his bid for Governor and her Rosa Parks of immigration was no longer heard from.

So the next time you trot out some article with Allred in it maybe you should think for a moment that the woman you are posting about is the biggest political whore for the Democratic Party!

There needs to be a Constitutional Convention regarding this kissing crisis. Nobody of the opposite sex should be subjected to the painful consequence of kisses and hugs.

It seem Matthew ran from his OP, and it make me wonder why?

Is it because when anyone write about Gloria Allred they already know they've lost?

Gloria Allred has a long history of being the whore for the Democratic Party while trotting out accusers against the GOP candidate...

A few years back Gloria Allred trotted out some house worker that worked for the GOP candidate for Governor of California and told Greta on Fox that her client is the Rosa Parks of immigration, and now may I ask Matthew what happen to that client of hers?

Well Matthew that client was deported shortly after Brown won his bid for Governor and her Rosa Parks of immigration was no longer heard from.

So the next time you trot out some article with Allred in it maybe you should think for a moment that the woman you are posting about is the biggest political whore for the Democratic Party!

Matty spends much of his time working in Hillary's campaign, replenishing Depends for Cankles and maxipads for Huma.

Forum List

Back