GM Delivered Only 26 EVs In Q4 2021

I'm pretty sure GM knows how many cars they sold, and what they need to do to completely transition to EV by 2035. They are probably interested in your thoughts though. Why don't you visit their offices and offer your advice?

I'm pretty sure GM knows how many cars they sold, and what they need to do to completely transition to EV by 2035. They are probably interested in your thoughts though. Why don't you visit their offices and offer your advice?
They are reinvesting in Michigan to build EVs..

General Motors formally announced Tuesday that it will invest $7 billion in Michigan facilities to build electric vehicles and batteries. The moves were announced Tuesday in Lansing. They will create up to 4,000 jobs and keep another 1,000 already employed at an underutilized assembly plant north of Detroit.6 days ago

General Motors investing $7 billion in Michigan facilities to ...​

GM better step it up in a hurry if they want even a small share of the market with China.

Chinese electric battery and vehicle maker BYD said in May it produced 1 million passenger cars in the new energy vehicle category, which includes battery-only and hybrid-powered cars. BYD's Hong Kong-traded shares are up more than 25% so far this year. Oct 11, 2021

I'm not opposed to electric vehicles, per se. But the technology has a long, LONG way to go before I'd consider them. There is no infrastructure around me to support them, and even if there was I'm not going to wait around for an hour or more to charge my friggin' car when I can pump a full tank of gas in 3 minutes.

They are reinvesting in Michigan to build EVs..

General Motors formally announced Tuesday that it will invest $7 billion in Michigan facilities to build electric vehicles and batteries. The moves were announced Tuesday in Lansing. They will create up to 4,000 jobs and keep another 1,000 already employed at an underutilized assembly plant north of Detroit.6 days ago

General Motors investing $7 billion in Michigan facilities to ...

Government Motors may have to attach itself to the chinese government to survive

or risk becoming a shrunken shadow of its former self

Government Motors may have to attach itself to the chinese government to survive

or risk becoming a shrunken shadow of its former self
Had you stated that during the 1980's you could use the nationality of Japan instead of Chinese and it would be Reagan instead of Biden.

Had you stated that during the 1980's you could use the nationality of Japan instead of Chinese and it would be Reagan instead of Biden.
GM never moved factories to japan as it has to china

instead reagan pressured japanese automakers to build cars in America

they did and we relearned how to do it

Forum List

Back