🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GM is at it again

Did Bush sign over public funds to GM in 2008 before Obama was President?

Yes or no?

So how many employees does GM have that would no longer be employed if the company didn't receive TARP funds in 2008?

So how many employees does GM have that would no longer be employed if the company didn't receive TARP funds in 2008?

Too many.
How many will they have after the next bailout? Why do you support corporate welfare, you sniveling cocksucker?

Too many.
How many will they have after the next bailout? Why do you support corporate welfare, you sniveling cocksucker?
You've got me all wrong, schmuck. I didn't support Obama, Bush or the bailouts. I'm wondering why you think that it was okay for Bush to give public money to GM but it's oppressive Sharia Marxism when Obama does it.

Too many.
You've got me all wrong, schmuck. I didn't support Obama, Bush or the bailouts. I'm wondering why you think that it was okay for Bush to give public money to GM but it's oppressive Sharia Marxism when Obama does it.

I didt think it was OK for Bush to give the money. I strongly opposed it. I thought it was among the worst decisions he made in his presidency. Along with the steel tariffs, Medicare Part D, and trying to work with Democrats.

You didn't mention the trillions of dollars wasted on torturing Iraqis who resisted the illegal invasion of their country.

The blame in all of this lies with GM, but the workers and the People are the ones who pay for it.

Leave it to you people to completely destroy the thread with shit that is irrelevant.

You didn't mention the trillions of dollars wasted on torturing Iraqis who resisted the illegal invasion of their country.

The blame in all of this lies with GM, but the workers and the People are the ones who pay for it.

WTF? You bring this up every thread. There was no trillions wasted on torture of Iraqis. Period.

You're one third correct: The People are the ones who pay for GM. The workers got control of most of the company. The creditors got the shaft.
Still pushing the idea that Bush was responsible for GM's bailout?

Forum List

Back