🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

...Go Figure. Stupid 'All-in', 'Fake News' Snowflakes...

After Likening Trump to Hitler, Journalists Upset They're Not Getting Called on for Questions

"Members of the mainstream media were left fuming this afternoon after President Trump refused to call on any of their organizations for the third straight press conference.

Yet many of these same news organizations have likened Trump to the Taliban and Adolf Hitler, floated false rumors about his use of a Russian prostitute, and accused his administration of being pro-slavery. "

And they wonder why they aren't being called on...

:lmao:
How do you know they're false rumors?
And not calling on certain journalists is childish and a bit insane but you'd never admit what is obvious
Such a short memory. No idea on the crap posted as legit news these days, but Obama had his own issues with many organizations. The most transparent admin in history screwed with more FOIA'a then anyone in history.

Last edited:
After Likening Trump to Hitler, Journalists Upset They're Not Getting Called on for Questions

"Members of the mainstream media were left fuming this afternoon after President Trump refused to call on any of their organizations for the third straight press conference.

Yet many of these same news organizations have likened Trump to the Taliban and Adolf Hitler, floated false rumors about his use of a Russian prostitute, and accused his administration of being pro-slavery. "

And they wonder why they aren't being called on...

:lmao:
Hitler was a big believer in propaganda. He would never have called on the media either. The plants Trump is calling upon would make Hitler proud.

Obama was pretty good with the bulls**t. Hiltler would be no less proud.

The only difference is that we saw this coming with Trump. He has behaved no differently for nine months.

Obama turned out to be a huge liar and never accepted accountability after his Messiah-ish campaign.

Major Networks are considering sending junior reporters to cover the president, leaving their seasoned reporters free to do investigative journalism. He's not going to answer any questions from legitimate sources anyway, and the junior reporters will probably be more aggressive is shouting their questions at him. He's a clown. They might as well turn his press conferences into a circus.

Investigative journalism? You must be joking. CNN is hardly legitimate. They are effectively the propaganda arm of the DNC.

CNN impugns their credibility with just about every article. I'll be surprised if they're around 18 mos from now.
one ofthe dumbest comments of the day. Any reporter that tells the truth about Trump is suspect to you. AndCNN will be around a lot longer than that fat fuck will be.

True, but the don't run the show.

They can sit in their seats and suck on it.

Got to laugh at you guys and gals following the piper. Soros has you hooked. Drawing you in.

Sigh...

Liberals would elect Darth Vader if it resulted in a bit of cash and more power. I don't like all of Trumps moves or how they were rolled out, but he is addressing the issues the leftists pretend didn't exist.

Liberals would elect Darth Vader if it resulted in a bit of cash and more power. I don't like all of Trumps moves or how they were rolled out, but he is addressing the issues the leftists pretend didn't exist.

You mean like needing more Russian spies on the president's council?

You hired Muslim spies to steal everything from congress and now you want to lecture me? Fuck you!

Trump is a pussy. He hasn't got the balls to take on tough questions. Or it could be that he is so incompetent, he has no answers for the tough questions. Based on his performance, I'm going with the fact he is way over his head and he knows it.

You hired Muslim spies to steal everything from congress and now you want to lecture me? Fuck you!

OK, if you insist, but you have to wash your ass first.. Last time was just nasty.

OK, if you insist, but you have to wash your ass first.. Last time was just nasty.
Well played, but why did you hire Muslim spies? Why did you allow them to access everything the dems had?

Well played, but why did you hire Muslim spies? Why did you allow them to access everything the dems had?

Oh please elaborate. I haven't heard a really funny story all night.

Forum List

Back