Go Woke, Go Broke: Families Cancel Disney over their Leftist Hogwash

Woke Garbage': Gov. DeSantis Speaks Out After Stripping Disney's Privileges
Gov. DeSantis Says Disney’s Special Privileges Were A Threat To The ‘Democratic Process’

“This company had a deal unlike any company or individual in all of the state of Florida, probably anywhere in the United States,” he began. “They were self-governing, they had extraordinary powers, they could build nuclear power plants, they didn’t have to go through permitting processes and obviously a lot of tax benefits. And that’s just inappropriate.”

“And it’s certainly inappropriate when you look… they pledged themselves to mobilize their considerable corporate resources out of the coffers of this Burbank, California, based corporation to overturn the rights of parents in the state of Florida – effectively commandeer our democratic process.”

“I think what the left has come to is they want to see power exercised in advance of their leftist agenda. So yes, they used to be hostile to big corporations because they perceived corporations as being apolitical and that they wouldn’t support their agenda. Now they’ve figured out that they can try to subcontract out their leftism out of some of these big corporations and some of the executives will cave to the woke mob and then they’ll basically do the left’s dirty work,” DeSantis said.

DeSantis then said Florida Democrats believed getting Disney involved would convince him to back down from signing the “Parental Rights in Education” bill.

You Leftists love to defend those who promote grooming and pedophelia.
I sure would love if DeSantis was our next president. He would put a stop to all the leftist hogwash - but the Dems Can do a LOT of damage by then. We will have to rely on retaking the House and Senate this November and halting the Dems in their tracks.

The only way to fight back against the destruction that Disney and other “woke” corporations are waging on decent families with good values is to hit them where it hurts: the pocketbook. Looks like it’s starting.

Now the State of Florida has cancelled them....

and the Dems are crying they they lost their "corporate carveout". Hahahaha

I sure would love if DeSantis was our next president

Me too.

I sure would love if DeSantis was our next president. He would put a stop to all the leftist hogwash - but the Dems Can do a LOT of damage by then. We will have to rely on retaking the House and Senate this November and halting the Dems in their tracks.

Amen

Tampa_Bay

I‘d actually love to see Trump in. He accomplished so much, and things were going so well, before the CCP unleashed their virus, and he really was cheated out of a second term. He DESERVES it.

OTOH, the Dems have brainwashed their useful idiots into thinking he’s Satan Incarnate, and they would be even more crazy to block his win. No telling what their devious minds could come up with. True, they’ll wage a horrific opposition campaign against DeSantis, but his more polished demeanor won’t allow that to get as far.

My main objective is to make sure another American-destroying Dem doesn’t get re-elected, so I’d put up DeSantis for the better chance.

FACT: I remember in the 80's when homosexuals becoming teachers was a big argument in the news. The homos swore up and down that their sexuality would NEVER be something exposed to kids, and that parents need not fear their kids being exposed to sexual content that the parents did not want.

That was 40 years ago.
40 years later leftwing extremists are doing that very thing.

Never, ever, ever believe a Democrat.

I‘d actually love to see Trump in. He accomplished so much, and things were going so well, before the CCP unleashed their virus, and he really was cheated out of a second term. He DESERVES it.

Me too. Trump or DeSantis, either one would be great.

Nobody is punishing themselves.

Disneys content is sub par. Their employees are abusive assholes. I’m really not missing much.

Havent missed Coca Cola or Chick Fil A and they still haven’t opened their lobby’s back up here and aren’t that accessible anyway. Like other things the left has ruined with their political bs. You learn to adapt to other things and move on with life. Not that big of a deal.
Where in the heck do you live?

You aren't!

1650717721316.png

My story has not changed. Ive stated several times on this board that I canceled my Disney subscription prior to this last scandal…and even the scandal before that. Disney just can’t help themselves and constantly comes out with more crap to criticize. Probably because they are a shifty company. Run by idiots.
Disney provided free passes to their theme parks and a full weekend at The Star Wars Starcruiser Hotel the weekend before it officially opened, which is about $6000 by itself, for my grandson's Make-A-Wish Foundation wish! It provided them with a trial run and the place was filled with kids suffering from cancer and other possibly terminal illnesses. Disney employees could not have been nicer and we got head of the line for all rides and attractions. We went to Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, and Epcot. Say what you will, but they are NOT a shitty company.

It is not the words of the CEO. It is the ACTIONS of Disney. With Chick-Fil-A it was a man's opinion. They didn't deny anyone a meal. They did not force anyone who was gay to go through reversal therapy. Disney is forcing the indoctrination of kids. That is an action which is different then opinion. Also, where is the punishment? If Disney is actually changing who they are then it is not punishment to refuse to subject ourselves to that. It is actually the opposite.

I'm sorry! But that is simply not true!

Woke Garbage': Gov. DeSantis Speaks Out After Stripping Disney's Privileges
Gov. DeSantis Says Disney’s Special Privileges Were A Threat To The ‘Democratic Process’

“This company had a deal unlike any company or individual in all of the state of Florida, probably anywhere in the United States,” he began. “They were self-governing, they had extraordinary powers, they could build nuclear power plants, they didn’t have to go through permitting processes and obviously a lot of tax benefits. And that’s just inappropriate.”

“And it’s certainly inappropriate when you look… they pledged themselves to mobilize their considerable corporate resources out of the coffers of this Burbank, California, based corporation to overturn the rights of parents in the state of Florida – effectively commandeer our democratic process.”

“I think what the left has come to is they want to see power exercised in advance of their leftist agenda. So yes, they used to be hostile to big corporations because they perceived corporations as being apolitical and that they wouldn’t support their agenda. Now they’ve figured out that they can try to subcontract out their leftism out of some of these big corporations and some of the executives will cave to the woke mob and then they’ll basically do the left’s dirty work,” DeSantis said.

DeSantis then said Florida Democrats believed getting Disney involved would convince him to back down from signing the “Parental Rights in Education” bill.

You Leftists love to defend those who promote grooming and pedophelia.
Sorry! That is not true.

Forum List

Back