Go Woke, Go Broke: Families Cancel Disney over their Leftist Hogwash

I can do that too....

1649183213454.png

1649183248974.png

1649183460674.png

If they cancelled their Disney subscriptions because they don't like Disney's programming that would not be cancel culture.

If they did it because they did not agree with what the CEO said...then it is cancel culture
It’s still related to programming because he stated they were inline with pushing sociopolitical propaganda in their content ( which they have been for a good 6/7 years now). Remember “ the Force is female”.

As a matter of fact one of the shareholders issued a statement asking Disney to stop with the political activism and get back to programming that makes money and is for the fans.

believe it or not, they actually do that down the streets of Chicago in Gay Pride Parade. I shit you not. With little people watching cause their mommies and daddies bring em.
They do it at Disney Land and Disney World. I did not make that up.

Now the stories are chaining. The link in the OP is filled with people that enjoyed Disney but have now stopped going due to the words of the CEO. They are punishing themselves to be part of the cancel culture.

People that liked Chick Fil A and stopped eating are the same

People that liked sports and stopped watching it are the same.

But hey, it is a free country so more power to them.
My story has not changed. Ive stated several times on this board that I canceled my Disney subscription prior to this last scandal…and even the scandal before that. Disney just can’t help themselves and constantly comes out with more crap to criticize. Probably because they are a shifty company. Run by idiots.

There's a very good reason the dating apps cater to different political spectrums. I have tried having relationships with rabid leftist chicks and it is fucking unsustainable. All they want to do is fight about fucking politics.
They thank you.

Yeah. Because this is so different than every other time Evangelicals announced opposition to Disney.

I’m sure the tight assed society of holier than thou objected to Walt’s first cartoon.

I’m betting the parks will be full tomorrow. I’m betting the kids keep watching Disney shows. And I bet in a couple years another boycott of Disney will be announced.

And that one too will bring the company to their knees.
No one is more tight assed than the self appointed moral authority on everything progressives.

Nobody is punishing themselves.

Disneys content is sub par. Their employees are abusive assholes. I’m really not missing much.

Havent missed Coca Cola or Chick Fil A and they still haven’t opened their lobby’s back up here and aren’t that accessible anyway. Like other things the left has ruined with their political bs. You learn to adapt to other things and move on with life. Not that big of a deal.
"Their employees are abusive assholes".........................you didn't get hired, eh?

No one is more tight assed than the self appointed moral authority on everything progressives.

Except for the tight assed than the self appointed moral authority on everything Faux-Cons who are just as tight assed as their progressives twins

I think we should all agree that parents raise children, not Disney.
little mermaid, mulan, belle, descendants, tarzan the stupid lion cub... harmless.

The World was .... tiring. LOL

Don't the homophobes get hard every time Disney has a gay couple weekend?

I agree I am not a moderate, I hate that damn word. I am not moderate in most of my views, they are all very strong. Not a lot of lefties out there that are staunch supporters of the 2nd amendment, against abortion, hate ObamaCare and think he was one of the 5 worst presidents ever.

Not many lefties that support smaller government, more freedom and an end to deficit spending. Then again there are no righties that support that either based on their voting.

Oh, and this is the view of the person I voted for on CRT

View attachment 626526
Yes. She walked back her support of BLM/CRT because she got flack from her supporters ( said her support of BLM was a “ typo”….suuurre it was). She still courtedthem with “anti racist” and “defund the police” lingo. And when I researched her before the election she was in full support of CRT.

Now the stories are chaining. The link in the OP is filled with people that enjoyed Disney but have now stopped going due to the words of the CEO. They are punishing themselves to be part of the cancel culture.

People that liked Chick Fil A and stopped eating are the same

People that liked sports and stopped watching it are the same.

But hey, it is a free country so more power to them.
Nope. Still not punishing themselves. When you give up things you don’t want…it really not a hardship.

Forum List

Back