Go Woke, Go Broke: Families Cancel Disney over their Leftist Hogwash

Actually, it's the food too. Greasy and overpriced.

I disagree on both parts. I do not eat it often as there is not one within 25 miles of us other than the one in the Student Union building on the college campus.
But when we are around one we will still get it. Love it personally, find it less greasy than most fast food

Not in their eyes. They want to dictate. It is hard to shake them from their fascist ways.
"fascist ways"......
1649182744061.png

Yeah. Because this is so different than every other time Evangelicals announced opposition to Disney.

I’m sure the tight assed society of holier than thou objected to Walt’s first cartoon.

I’m betting the parks will be full tomorrow. I’m betting the kids keep watching Disney shows. And I bet in a couple years another boycott of Disney will be announced.

And that one too will bring the company to their knees.

The only way to fight back against the destruction that Disney and other “woke” corporations are waging on decent families with good values is to hit them where it hurts: the pocketbook. Looks like it’s starting.

I love it. No more trumptards at Disney World. Christmas is coming early to my family!!!

Are the trumptards still against airlines and their mask policy? How about restaurants? Are we approaching a trumptard free zone? Heaven!!! :eusa_dance:

This would be a wonderful thing if it were real and not just bloviating by trump trash....Disney parks would truly be "The Happiest Place on Earth" without crowds of screeching right wing Karens.
Perverts stick together, don't they?

Yeah. Because this is so different than every other time Evangelicals announced opposition to Disney.

I’m sure the tight assed society of holier than thou objected to Walt’s first cartoon.

I’m betting the parks will be full tomorrow. I’m betting the kids keep watching Disney shows. And I bet in a couple years another boycott of Disney will be announced.

And that one too will bring the company to their knees.
it's all true. so?

I never said anyone was required to do anything.

I said I am amused at people who punish themselves because it makes them feel good about yourself.
Nobody is punishing themselves.

Disneys content is sub par. Their employees are abusive assholes. I’m really not missing much.

Havent missed Coca Cola or Chick Fil A and they still haven’t opened their lobby’s back up here and aren’t that accessible anyway. Like other things the left has ruined with their political bs. You learn to adapt to other things and move on with life. Not that big of a deal.

they had good beer prices back then. But I'll pay more to avoid those psychos.
I’ve been there a few times mostly out of curiosity . They aren’t stocking the shelves. So haven’t purchased anything in ages.

Nobody is punishing themselves.

Disneys content is sub par. Their employees are abusive assholes. I’m really not missing much.

Now the stories are chaining. The link in the OP is filled with people that enjoyed Disney but have now stopped going due to the words of the CEO. They are punishing themselves to be part of the cancel culture.

People that liked Chick Fil A and stopped eating are the same

People that liked sports and stopped watching it are the same.

But hey, it is a free country so more power to them.

Forum List

Back