Go Woke, Go Broke: Families Cancel Disney over their Leftist Hogwash

Cancel culture is what the left does. Digs up dirt on someone and then has a group of activists go after that individuals employer ,social media acct and financial institution. To get them fired, deplatformed and unable to use a bank/ credit card. To basically erase them from society.

People cancelling their Disney subscriptions because they don’t like Disney’s programming is not “ cancel culture”.
"People cancelling their Disney subscriptions because they don't like Disney's programming is not 'cancel culture'.
:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

And Up is Down, and Black is White, and War is Peace.

Borrowing a page from the worst marketing idea ever, Disney does New Coke one better!

Disney is converting their ENTIRE PLATFORM to New Disney

new-coke-1.jpg
Coke lost me with their CRT/BLM propaganda. I don’t support Marxism.

Somehow, I think Disney will survive.

But it occurs to me that all this boycott cancel culture hogwash really does is to further polarize society by creating political divisions in otherwise apolitical commerce. We're getting to the point where we need separate theme parks for liberals and conservatives, separate social media platforms, separate movie theaters playing separate movies, separate restaurants, and the list goes on and on. There have even been dating apps in resent years catering to particular sides of the political spectrum.
There's a very good reason the dating apps cater to different political spectrums. I have tried having relationships with rabid leftist chicks and it is fucking unsustainable. All they want to do is fight about fucking politics.

I have never been to Disney nor have any of my kids since it's always been an over priced amusement park. Plus, Florida sucks.
Oh, there are still some places left that aren't totally infected by northerners.

Stop pretending you aren’t a total lefty, everyone knows you are. Hell …the libertarian you “ allegedly” backed huge supporter of CRT ( which I basically Marxism). You are in no way a moderate.

I agree I am not a moderate, I hate that damn word. I am not moderate in most of my views, they are all very strong. Not a lot of lefties out there that are staunch supporters of the 2nd amendment, against abortion, hate ObamaCare and think he was one of the 5 worst presidents ever.

Not many lefties that support smaller government, more freedom and an end to deficit spending. Then again there are no righties that support that either based on their voting.

Oh, and this is the view of the person I voted for on CRT

1649182433488.png

"People cancelling their Disney subscriptions because they don't like Disney's programming is not 'cancel culture'.
:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

And Up is Down, and Black is White, and War is Peace.

If they cancelled their Disney subscriptions because they don't like Disney's programming that would not be cancel culture.

If they did it because they did not agree with what the CEO said...then it is cancel culture

I agree I am not a moderate, I hate that damn word. I am not moderate in most of my views, they are all very strong. Not a lot of lefties out there that are staunch supporters of the 2nd amendment, against abortion, hate ObamaCare and think he was one of the 5 worst presidents ever.

Not many lefties that support smaller government, more freedom and an end to deficit spending. Then again there are no righties that support that either based on their voting.

Oh, and this is the view of the person I voted for on CRT

View attachment 626526
history sucks, no? We should just go ahead and ban history from schools and our lives because we may find out our forefathers were dicks.

Dressed in thongs and smacking their boyfriends hairy ass with a leather paddle in front of 5 year old kids. That's what you and your friends call a vacation?
believe it or not, they actually do that down the streets of Chicago in Gay Pride Parade. I shit you not. With little people watching cause their mommies and daddies bring em.

Forum List

Back