God Bless Obamacare.

Thank you very much Mr. President for me losing two general practitioners now because of the new health care bill. I will see the third one this month. We will see how long he stays in practice.
Also for future Seniors who will not be able to find any that will accept Medicare.
Thank you for my monthly premiums being doubled.
Thank you for the 16 million of Americans who have already lost their great health care plans and for the millions more when it kicks in for employers in 2017.
NOT!!!!!!!
The New Health Care Bill has helped those that did not have health care but has done more harm to more than it has helped.
LOL.

I hope you don't think anyone believes this nonsense.

What nonsense? You are the poor misguided soul who has fallen for all this Obama horse_hit. You need to get your head out of that Muslim's ass and reassess you allegiances.

Thank you very much Mr. President for me losing two general practitioners now because of the new health care bill. I will see the third one this month. We will see how long he stays in practice.
Also for future Seniors who will not be able to find any that will accept Medicare.
Thank you for the 16 million of Americans who have already lost their great health care plans and for the millions more when it kicks in for employers in 2017.
NOT!!!!!!!
The New Health Care Bill has helped those that did not have health care but has done more harm to more than it has helped.
LOL.

those who believe in soviet Obamacare also believe in soviet VA care.

NOT!!!!!!!
LOL.

I guess you believe that soviet style governance is here, based on no evidence at all.

Someone cue in David Icke for this Edward Baiamonte to cozy up to. We need some conspiracy theories!

Indeed, President Obama is the only President in the history of this Great Nation who has felt in his heart, the need of affordable healthcare for the Common American, who can be taken as the middle and lower class American. Please, Hear me out, Now is the time for these Common Americans to show their Respect and Support to the President of the United States in return for this heartfelt thoughtfulness and protest against this lawsuit being filed on the President of this Great Country.

The Opposition rather than wasting their sources, resources and energy in destruction and criticism of this great program initiated by this President, they should feel “What can we do to make it better and better and better in the future?” They should demonstrate humble consideration to the Common American who are unable to afford reliable healthcare. Today, there is a greater need for affordable Healthcare than ever before.

So once again, I cry on behalf of each and every Common American individually that the Affordable Healthcare Program is very much needed for healthy Citizens of this Great Nation. Indeed, No nation can progress and prosper or have a secured future without healthy citizens. God Bless Obamacare.:eusa_angel:

So, what you're saying is, you're deeply invested in health insurance stock?

Last edited:
NOT!!!!!!!

We all know that you made all of that up.

NOT!!!!!!!

We all know that you made all of that up.
My sister-in-law works for a General Practitioner in Florida. In 2008, the doctor is pushing McCain. In 2010, he's threatening to close the doors once ObamaCare is in full force. In 2014, he has more patients, because they have insurance, and he's apologizing for his stupidity and hyperbole.

Barack Obama: Great president? Or the Greatest President?
I think he'll go down in history as above average. He's certainly put himself above Clinton, who was hands down better than Reagan or the Bush. But greatest? No. He's no FDR, and hurt his own party by being a wimp when the TeaBagged dopes were protesting the ACA. He lost the House, in part, because Democrats are too apt to run from the right wing thugs, instead of spitting in their face and knocking them down like bullies need to be knocked down. He allowed the lying fuckbags to set the narrative, instead of explaining the law. The same for those congress critters who ran from their ACA votes.

I think he'll go down in history as above average. He's certainly put himself above Clinton, who was hands down better than Reagan or the Bush. But greatest? No. He's no FDR, and hurt his own party by being a wimp when the TeaBagged dopes were protesting the ACA. He lost the House, in part, because Democrats are too apt to run from the right wing thugs, instead of spitting in their face and knocking them down like bullies need to be knocked down. He allowed the lying fuckbags to set the narrative, instead of explaining the law. The same for those congress critters who ran from their ACA votes.

Corporatist fluffer.

LOL.

I guess you believe that soviet style governance is here, based on no evidence at all.

Someone cue in David Icke for this Edward Baiamonte to cozy up to. We need some conspiracy theories!

Obama had 3 commie parents voted to left of Bernie Sanders supports single payer and ever bigger govt. What does that tell you? Now you know why our liberals spied for Stalin and gave him the bomb.

Slowest recovery since FDR makes him worst since FDR. Please post on Fridge for daily review. All that is not to mention his foreign policy.

Obama did explain it dear. He said if you like your plan you can keep it. See why we say the liberal will be slow.

ACA will go down in history as the greatest corporatist swindle of all time.

This is hilarious idiots giving praise to something based solely on a lie. If obamacare is so fucking good why has obama moved certain mandates? He's suppose to make sure the laws of this land are followed but yet he changes them to suit his childish whelm.
No you idiots obamacare is a failure.

This is hilarious idiots giving praise to something based solely on a lie. If obamacare is so fucking good why has obama moved certain mandates? He's suppose to make sure the laws of this land are followed but yet he changes them to suit his childish whelm.

Nah ... it's a success. The whole point was to stretch federal power and extend the power of taxation to the insurance industry. We're now okay with the idea that corporations can use the government to force us to give them money.

Nah ... it's a success. The whole point was to stretch federal power and extend the power of taxation to the insurance industry. We're now okay with the idea that corporations can use the government to force us to give them money.

It is a failure for what these idiots are cheering for, it is a success for its intended purpose.

Corporatist fluffer.
Is that like pro-business?

Why do Rightwingers hate capitalism?

Obama did explain it dear. He said if you like your plan you can keep it. See why we say the liberal will be slow.

Bush said Saddam had WMDs.

Let me know when 5000 Americans are dead because of Obamacare.

Forum List

Back