God damn this is embarrassing

Trump uses a medal ceremony for Olympic wrestler Dan Gable to whine about his loss..and then walks out leaving Gable standing there wondering what the hell just happened..

That is a selectively edited video. Most obvious is that it cuts out the President putting the ribbon on the recipient's neck.

Typical liberal bullshit.

Don't really know if it was Trump that put it on him, but even so, to just turn around and walk out leaving Gable standing there expecting a handshake or something..

Fake news from you lying scum.

TDS much?

About as much respect out of the carnival barker as I'd expect.
Good riddance to bad garbage. :)
Yes, Diaper joe will definitely stay in the room he will just be asleep.

Wif hims Teddy Bear

1608095365925.png

Trump uses a medal ceremony for Olympic wrestler Dan Gable to whine about his loss..and then walks out leaving Gable standing there wondering what the hell just happened..

Bullshit.....I watched the video....what the hell are you talking about....or the commentator for that matter?
Nothing apparently.

JO

That is a selectively edited video. Most obvious is that it cuts out the President putting the ribbon on the recipient's neck.

Typical liberal bullshit.

Don't really know if it was Trump that put it on him, but even so, to just turn around and walk out leaving Gable standing there expecting a handshake or something..

Fake news from you lying scum.

Yeah I watched the video and listened to the asshole commentator..... didn't see any of that at all..... cuz I would condemn it no matter who it was.

JO

Wow...left his own Oval office too. What a disgrace.

Forum List

Back