God Forbid ISIS Pulls An Horrific Stunt On Saturday.Who Will The Media Blame? Who Created ISIS?

Obviously the growth and power of ISIS has occurred under the watch of Obama. His premature exiting of Iraq sent a powerful message to groups like ISIS that they can wait us out and take over entire regions.

If I were the left however, I would be keeping an eye on the door of any gatherings of mostly leftists. They have pushed moderates and conservatives to the point that I expect retaliations are inevitable.
at least Bush would of kept forces out there in Iraq/surrounding countries to stop ISIS from ever growing to what they are today.

Bush could not get a SOFA signed, so that is what Obama inherited. Be honest and stay in context, folks.

With their close ties to the bin Laden's, the Bush regime/dynasty gave birth to to ISIL.

ISIL hates Obama because he has killed so may terrorists, including ISIS and is the leader of more than 60 other countries who are also killing ISIL terrorists.

So yeah, if they stage an attack on the 4th, it will definitely be Obama's fault.

:rolleyes:

Did I read that correctly, Luddly? Obama is the leader of more than 60 other countries? Who might they be?

It could also be that if America suffers an attack on July 4th, it will be a false flag where the Muslims are blamed but it was actually planned by people who are using them for an agenda. Stranger things have happened in the past.

Sorry. I should have included the word "coalition".

God Forbid ISIS Pulls An Horrific Stunt On Saturday.Who Will The Media Blame? Who Created ISIS?

I can't imagine what in the last week has happened that might rile up a new major islamic terrorist threat, other than the rainbow Whitehouse light display, last week's unconstitutional and fascist Ruling and the fact that instantly after that radical islamics executed 4 homosexuals for good measure.

Gee, this is a tough one? Who/what to blame? Got me. I'm stumped.. The Five Justices who amended a new part onto the Constitution or Obama and his asinine rainbow lights lit up just hours after the Ruling was announced. Gee, that was sure fast for an "unexpected Ruling"..

I can't imagine what in the last week has happened that might rile up a new major islamic terrorist threat, other than the rainbow Whitehouse light display, last week's unconstitutional and fascist Ruling and the fact that instantly after that radical islamics executed 4 homosexuals for good measure.

Gee, this is a tough one? Who/what to blame? Got me. I'm stumped..

You blame gays for everything, so why should this be any different?

and wasnt it Bush who warned us of what would Happen if Obama sent the troops home?

MSNBC and CNN probably already have their stories written up ahead of time blaming the GOP,Conservatives, Sarah Palin and George Bush.

They'll blame Bush and the League of Morons will walk lockstep.
Ed Schultz wont be able to contain himself as he prepares to blame bush two hours after the incident. just like when he blamed bush for the minnesota bridge collapse.

"God Forbid ISIS Pulls An Horrific Stunt On Saturday.Who Will The Media Blame? Who Created ISIS?"

We know that most conservatives will attempt to propagate the lie that Obama is to 'blame,' and compound that lie by accusing the president of 'creating ISIS,' when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

:omg: We just can hope and pray that nothing happens this weekend. But what if something does? Who will Hillary Blame? Who will Biden Blame? Who will Obama blame? Uhm, hmm, who created ISIS? Who pulled the troops out of Iraq? It wasn't the republicans. Yah, let's just see who the radical left blames god forbid the unthinkable happens Saturday night. The "Employers Of Soros" will just start writing up the scripts for the CNN Sunday News.:slap:

Nothing is going to happen on Saturday

the left wont even mention all of the ISIS fighters who came across the border. they will just tie to who ever is leading in the polls....like the donald.

Gee, this is a tough one? Who/what to blame? Got me. I'm stumped.. The Five Justices who amended a new part onto the Constitution or Obama and his asinine rainbow lights lit up just hours after the Ruling was announced. Gee, that was sure fast for an "unexpected Ruling"..
ISIS and Sil agree on marriage equality, so Sil should join ISIS.

With their close ties to the bin Laden's, the Bush regime/dynasty gave birth to to ISIL.

ISIL hates Obama because he has killed so may terrorists, including ISIS and is the leader of more than 60 other countries who are also killing ISIL terrorists.

So yeah, if they stage an attack on the 4th, it will definitely be Obama's fault.

:rolleyes:

ISIS did not exist while Bush was President.
The acronym game has being going on since before Bush.

No matter what you call them, they have been around for decades.

Wasn't until Obama called them the "JV" and taunted them that they became major players.

:omg: We just can hope and pray that nothing happens this weekend. But what if something does? Who will Hillary Blame? Who will Biden Blame? Who will Obama blame? Uhm, hmm, who created ISIS? Who pulled the troops out of Iraq? It wasn't the republicans. Yah, let's just see who the radical left blames god forbid the unthinkable happens Saturday night. The "Employers Of Soros" will just start writing up the scripts for the CNN Sunday News.:slap:
No doubt both dishonest ends of the political spectrum would wildly point the finger at each other.

I fear we may be past the point of "coming together" over an attack on America.

In a free society such as ours (currently), small terror attacks can only be prevented to a point.

Last edited:
Bush created a power void in the region which was filled by ISIS

Forum List

Back