God has Spoken - True Believers will Listen and Share

IF there is/was God, He/She spoke only once throughout the primordial infinity of time.

And that was at the imperceptible event when nothing... became something.

Billions of years of physical interactions later... modern humans evolve upon a lonely blue marble drifting amongst the cosmos.

What a conceited self-absorbed narcissistic benevolent machiavellian cluster of cellulosic carbonic fuck.

God has spoken all right. Through the gullets of piss ants.

Skip ahead to 5:21, People, to discover all you need to know about Peeves.

This thread is PROOF that no one believes in God, especially those who call themselves CHRISTIANS

This thread is PROOF that no one believes in God, especially those who call themselves CHRISTIANS

Define 'God'.

The God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Koran?

:eusa_think: Still wondering why God talked exclusively to THAT particular Monkey....

Based on the title alone ... a "justice" system already exists and it's the one already established by God.

Facts:

1) We're all sinners. There is none who has not sinned.
2) God's justice system says that the wages of sin is death.
3) We shall all die and there's not one person who can change this fact.
4) Christ died so that we can avoid a "second death." The first death is the death of the flesh. The second death is the death of the soul. Jesus Christ took on our sins and died in our stead so that we need not experience the second death.

God's justice system is perfect and "just." No man can improve upon it.

Define 'God'.

:eusa_think: Still wondering why God talked exclusively to THAT particular Monkey....

The God of the Bible (The Whole Testament) is not the same god as the on taught in the Koran. The Bible's God is Jesus Christ. The Koran does not accept Christ as God but, rather, as a great prophet.

1. Define 'God'.

2. The God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Koran?

3. :eusa_think: Still wondering why God talked exclusively to THAT particular Monkey....
1. Good but not greedy, with one O. A spirit who cares about justice, can live inside people who believe
2. I do not read many books so I don't know anything about that or about any particular monkeys.

Based on the title alone ... a "justice" system already exists and it's the one already established by God.

Facts:

1) We're all sinners. There is none who has not sinned.
2) God's justice system says that the wages of sin is death.
3) We shall all die and there's not one person who can change this fact.
4) Christ died so that we can avoid a "second death." The first death is the death of the flesh. The second death is the death of the soul. Jesus Christ took on our sins and died in our stead so that we need not experience the second death.

God's justice system is perfect and "just." No man can improve upon it.
Maybe that is why I now refer to myself by my real name, which is God, and WHO ARE YOU to know that I am NOT? Christians talk about salvation of people who have faith, but New Word of God 5:45 states:

It is HARDER for people to have faith whose nations and families have been DESTROYED by men of power. Often time those men of power RESPONSIBLE for the destruction, call themselves CHRISTIANS. do you think GOD is really that blind not to SEE?

Define 'God'.

The God of the Bible (The Whole Testament) is not the same god as the on taught in the Koran. The Bible's God is Jesus Christ. The Koran does not accept Christ as God but, rather, as a great prophet.
No one knows god on this planet better than me, you can be sure about that. No book, no preacher, no individual. Christ was God and so were many prophets. Both Gadhafi and Osama Bin Laden had spirit of God living inside of them as well, they were turned into evil just like Christ in his time, and we, the weak human beings are afraid to admit that because of peer pressure, while we readily accept that which is taught in the bible, because bible is accepted by main stream, but God is NOT mainstream, God is power to use our own minds and come up with our own conclusions and not being sheeple. You may not THINK that bible is mainstream, just like McCain can go on the main stream media and complain about mainstream media, but he still IS mainstream troll accepted by the establishment. If you want a real relationship with God you have to put down your books, reach deep within your soul and do your own searching - rewards are awesome.

Define 'God'.

It is wrong to argue that all three religions do not worship YHWH as the creator of the universe.....obviously however they do not worship him the same way or understand what his will for his creation is, in the same way.....

Define 'God'.

No one knows god on this planet better than me, you can be sure about that.......f you want a real relationship with God you have to put down your books, reach deep within your soul and do your own searching - rewards are awesome.

if you only "know" God by searching your own soul how could anyone be sure that you know God better than anyone else on the planet.....to be honest, it seems to create a situation in which you would be much more susceptible to deception......

No one knows god on this planet better than me, you can be sure about that.......f you want a real relationship with God you have to put down your books, reach deep within your soul and do your own searching - rewards are awesome.

if you only "know" God by searching your own soul how could anyone be sure that you know God better than anyone else on the planet.....to be honest, it seems to create a situation in which you would be much more susceptible to deception......
Learn to read my friend, THAT is the problem with society - I NEVER SAID I know god better than anyone else, I never said I am better than, more innocent than, more powerful than anyone else. I NEVER say those things, what I often DO say is that NO ONE IS more powerful than me, NO ONE KNOWS god better than me, NO ONE HAS suffered more than me. There is a big difference.

Learn to read my friend, THAT is the problem with society - I NEVER SAID I know god better than anyone else

of course you did.....its right there a half inch up....

"No one knows god on this planet better than me, you can be sure about that"

Learn to read my friend, THAT is the problem with society - I NEVER SAID I know god better than anyone else

Welcome to a world of illusions:
1. "No one knows god on this planet better than me" (what I said)
vs.
2. "I know God better than anyone else" (what you claim I said)
1. Applies to anyone who thinks they know god better than me, in no way am I myself being arrogant or claiming that I know god better than anyone else.
2. Is a very arrogant statement.

Welcome to a world of illusions:
1. "No one knows god on this planet better than me" (what I said)
vs.
2. "I know God better than anyone else" (what you claim I said)
1. Applies to anyone who thinks they know god better than me, in no way am I myself being arrogant or claiming that I know god better than anyone else.
2. Is a very arrogant statement.

lol....

Forum List

Back